PDA

View Full Version : Misleading App Description on App Store : "FREE updates...EVERY WEEK!"

Chloe
11-24-10, 10:39 PM
Hi Norman and Team,

My friends and I are disappointed upon downloading Restaurant Story and playing it for the last few weeks, as it doesn't deliver what it has promised on the App Store.

------------------Refer Below-------------------

Description
The #1 FREE iPhone and iPad virtual world "Story" series returns with Restaurant Story! Design your own dream restaurant to show off to your friends. Don't forget to make sure your customers are happy and well-fed by choosing stunning decoration and tasty new dishes! New content will be released EVERY WEEK so the game continually gets even better!

- Design and build a unique restaurant with stunning variety and creativity.
- Customize and choose a top-class menu to suit your tastes.
- Showcase your restaurant and earn extra-special tips from friends.
- Invite your Facebook friends to be your neighbors.
- Exchange secret recipes with your friends.
- FREE updates with new dishes, decorations, themes and more EVERY WEEK!
- It's FREE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were hoping that updates does not just mean bug fixes. We were looking for more features to be added on Restaurant Story. We last checked Farm Story. It again promises FREE updates EVERY WEEK!

It's one thing to entice people to download the game, but failure to deliver what is promised, dents the credibility of this team and company.

Halloween items are still selling at the store and now it's almost approaching Christmas?

We don't mind giving feedback and suggestions. But honestly, it would be great if Team Lava can take the initiative to make this game for fun and put in the necessary updates.

With many thanks!

Chloe
11-24-10, 10:42 PM
Make this game much more fun I mean...typo error. Thanks