PDA

View Full Version : New version of the game. Same old problems...

moonlightknight
09-21-12, 07:44 PM
After saving up and waiting and planning, all of my new dragons fall in vain. After saving up to 820 gold and getting my first winter dragon. As I went to check a txt message and came back the screen opened to the dragon section list where by a slip of my thumb I bought YET ANOTHER WINTER DRAGON!!!!! Costing me a whopping 350 gold. I'm now down to 435.

TEAM LAVA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,

PUT A CONFERMATION BUTTON ON PURCHESES IN THIS GAME!!!!

That's another 2 months I have to wait before I can even get close to buying a diamond dragon. At least it could have opened to a dragon. I didn't already own. And I know Im not the only person that feels this way. Plenty of people on DS have had this happen to them. WHY WONT YOU PUT A CONFERMATION BOX OR WINDOW.

350 gold gone! And sadly a lot of people on my list stop playing after the food and goal ridiciouslness we had going on a few months ago. Please I beg you. For futuer players. Lossing so much gold because of a slip up or phone screwiness is just plain disheartening :(

moonlightknight
09-21-12, 07:47 PM
Correction. I had 815 and a winter dragon is 380. Either way. Devastating loss for this veteran DS player

fondants
09-23-12, 10:41 AM
Because putting a confirmation button would mean an opportunity for people to second-guess their intentional gold spending and cut down on accidental gold spending - which would mean less chances for you to want to buy gold, which means less money they make. As a freemium game, that gold is the only way they get money off this game you otherwise play for free.

I mean it sucks and is infuriating, and I've lost so many hard-earned gems and gold on accidents that I wonder why I even bother, but I can see the benefits from a profit standpoint, and why they will never, ever, ever put a confirmation box :p

moonlightknight
09-26-12, 08:01 PM
Valid point. Still wrong no matter the reason.