PDA

View Full Version : Level update promises of expansion just dissapear when level is reached.

bributts
11-24-10, 09:14 PM
I have had to buy all expansions as level updates just dissapear when the level is reached. this is a very annoying bug as expansions are so dear to buy. its frustrating to get to a new level and the promised expansion is not forthcoming.

its also pretty impossible to get gems from anywhere. most expansions and purchases require gems which you cant get.

any clues?

brian

Unregistered
11-27-10, 01:52 PM
It also promises when you add friends you can get expansions...and that disappears and changes to a crazy amount of coins when you reach the level of friends! This whole game is a scam.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 01:57 PM
All of the Story games require you to purchase expansions, I don't know why you guys think they're automatic. The level update just tells you that you are at a high enough level to purchase the next expansion. You are given the option of buying them with coins or with gems, but with coins you have to have a minimum number of friends. This is how it is with ALL the games.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 01:58 PM
It also promises when you add friends you can get expansions...and that disappears and changes to a crazy amount of coins when you reach the level of friends! This whole game is a scam.

Yes, most players realize that 1 you have to reach a certain level, 2 have a certain number of neighbors in order to BUY the expansion

It's not just these games, but most out there. Don't believe me, go check out the ngmoco WE series...if you can survive the constant crashes long enough to test the expansions. So it's not a scam, it's the norm.

This isn't new to games with expansion levels. Are you?