PDA

View Full Version : Weekly update 1

mattyboo1
09-21-12, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the new bakery story update thread every week I will create this thread and poll on did you like this weeks update so did you???????

soclassymom
09-21-12, 10:00 PM
Ugly fountain I don't like it and what it's a 2nd prize

Baraze
09-21-12, 10:37 PM
Are you telling me no one likes the 20,000 floor tiles? Or the well thought out gem costing wallpapers? So rude!

This has been the longest its taken to get some pics of box items up. I refuse to believe its because gems arent being purchased for these non-bakery items. They're perfect and the owners want to keep them to themselves! Just selfish....

Shame on you mattyboo! You know you were hoping for a 60,000 appliance that makes one dish that costs 10,000 to make and gives 2 coins.

We ALL were.

mattyboo1
09-22-12, 04:12 PM
Are you telling me no one likes the 20,000 floor tiles? Or the well thought out gem costing wallpapers? So rude!

This has been the longest its taken to get some pics of box items up. I refuse to believe its because gems arent being purchased for these non-bakery items. They're perfect and the owners want to keep them to themselves! Just selfish....

Shame on you mattyboo! You know you were hoping for a 60,000 appliance that makes one dish that costs 10,000 to make and gives 2 coins.

We ALL were.
All I meant was too create a poll on it and also I voted kind of just a thing I mean I liked the weekly update the only problem with the update is that things are too expensive

26peanut
09-22-12, 05:28 PM
I don't like any of the items and i dont want to have to spend my gems to buy floor tiles and other items

Poetic_Soul
09-22-12, 07:28 PM
I voted no. I'm still waiting for the new I.O.U Vouchers so I can get the Halloween appliance and Decorations.

Baraze
09-22-12, 08:53 PM
Mattyboo, I know you were Doll. My post was full of sarasm. A counter that costs so much money? And that swamp people looking italian planter? Humph!

Ive been trying to master my blueberry buckle and egg tarts. They are so expensive I dont see my coins growing as I'm used to. I can only imagine how much the food and decor will be for next month.

sweetstuff525
09-22-12, 08:58 PM
Mattyboo, I know you were Doll. My post was full of sarasm. A counter that costs so much money? And that swamp people looking italian planter? Humph!

Ive been trying to master my blueberry buckle and egg tarts. They are so expensive I dont see my coins growing as I'm used to. I can only imagine how much the food and decor will be for next month.

Lol a tile will be 1 mil

bigbux3
09-22-12, 11:31 PM
I got the ugly Roma Couch. It's UGLY!

trace35
09-23-12, 02:23 AM
Lol a tile will be 1 mil

Or half a bakery sign for 10 gems.
Oh wait, sorry, already did that!

moda999
09-23-12, 03:17 AM
I am so unhappy with Bakery Story and the update. Just wanna say that despite being on level 97 I have made no money in days and will have to stop baking which seems to defeat the object of the game. Add to this double expansion prices it is no wonder the update wasn't tempting as many have no money to buy and/or room to display new items.

Not a good business model in my humble opinion and for the first time since I started over a year ago I am seriously thinking of quitting. If they do the same for RS etc then it will be very sad.

mattyboo1
09-23-12, 03:44 PM
I got the ugly Roma Couch. It's UGLY!

A Roma couch doesn't sound like something I want

sourlicorice5
09-23-12, 04:16 PM
I doubt I'll like any future updates if a 20,000 coin tile is the kind of thing were going to get. Plus with the double prices I can't buy any decorations if I want any hope of saving for expansions. Which means I won't be buying any new decorations for months. I can forget about Halloween, Xmas, valentines day decorations for the next 3 years or longer. Yep this game is already starting to become boring. Can't bake non stop in a baking game, can't buy decorations if I want to expand. No way are TL getting anymore of my money if they don't change things back which they won't. Ah well saves me money for other things.

trace35
09-23-12, 05:32 PM
A Roma couch doesn't sound like something I want

Thus the name UGLY Roma couch. Lol

Baraze
09-23-12, 07:03 PM
What does the couch look like? Pretty pleeaaasseeee, with a $45000 cherry on top.

Stop giving them ideas with over priced deco!

Next week is supposed to make up for their wackiness. I want awesome Halloween food and decorations.

Really cant believe no one posted pics. We have pics of the pee-wee's circus foolishness from farm.

Shows how much peeps dislike team-lame-va right now. Boo!

kooky panda
09-23-12, 08:12 PM
There is currently a bakery weekly update thread where you can discuss the new items .

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35976-Bakery-Weekly-Update-Sep-20-09-20-12

There is also a thread to discuss the increase prices for Bakery Story
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices