PDA

View Full Version : Android Update BS Version 1.5.5.2

almondieeyez
09-21-12, 01:33 PM
There was an update to my all my TL games just right now.. I went into BS to see what changes was made but so far I nothing.

The menu scroll back is still there and prices is still high. Anybody else experience changes to your games?

norcalheaven
09-21-12, 02:18 PM
No changes that I could see. Was really hoping they would do the right thing and lower prices but.......��

ksskss
09-21-12, 11:58 PM
I also can' t see any changes

frozendelitexD
09-22-12, 09:40 AM
No changes either -- waste of 16mb of space to download the update. scrolling glitch is still not fixed

lanenacangri
09-22-12, 11:43 AM
No change here :(

Poetic_Soul
09-22-12, 12:10 PM
Same here can't notice any changes. Same thing in RS. I don't have my games set to automatically update yet I still got the a update with new appliances in RS. This was Thursday. Then Friday I saw a update posted so I went to update RS & BS but don't see nothing new or changed.

I am guessing that weekly changes don't really require a new download or version. Only when they make bug fixes and major price changes that a real download update is needed. But still can't find what was changed/updated.

StellarBabe33
09-23-12, 03:14 PM
This update was just supposed to fix a force closing issue in Android devices, but mine has been force closing for a month & still didn't fix the issue so it didn't work.