PDA

View Full Version : Abort?

knowitnot
09-21-12, 01:02 PM
In an effort to breed an Inferoo or a Burnbark Lizard I seem to be overrun with Leaf Lions. I can see that my latest effort will yield yet another one. This means my breeding garden and nest will be tied up for 16 hours each, making a monster I neither need nor want. Is there any way to abort a breed so that I can make another attempt?

nugluv11
09-21-12, 01:07 PM
I was hoping this could be done as well. I've wasted a lot of gold just trying to rush through hatching an egg i don't want just to end up selling it.

shakiba
09-21-12, 02:02 PM
Unfortunatly, you cannot "abort" the monster you are breeding at the moment. Is there any specific monsters you are trying to get?

knowitnot
09-21-12, 02:58 PM
Unfortunatly, you cannot "abort" the monster you are breeding at the moment. Is there any specific monsters you are trying to get?

At the moment, I'm trying to get an Inferoo or a Burnbark Lizard. Any tips would be hugely appreciated. I'm very close to chucking it all and just giving up. A game should be fun, not infinitely frustrating.

greatday2bealive
09-21-12, 06:16 PM
Keep trying~eventually you will get one. A got an inferoo and a burnbark on first try...an infer really isn't hard to get..I had to sell of some bcs I was getting too many. It took me weeks before I got a shell lizard though, but eventually O got one..so don't give up :)