PDA

View Full Version : Maximum habitat before new dawn come out

toyrus
09-21-12, 09:34 AM
May be it's a simple question, but really don't know.

Can anyone tell me please, have any way to sell habitat and buy a new one instead? Because i already reached a maximum habitat before new dawn version come out. :(

jrodt333
09-21-12, 09:35 AM
Make a habitat empty, then you can sell it.

jackie2006
09-21-12, 09:39 AM
email TL to fix the problem. you should credit your work for goal. Don't waste your time, and money to sell and rebuild again.

sweetstuff525
09-21-12, 09:49 AM
I've sold 4 habitats in order to build 4 new light habitats

toyrus
09-21-12, 10:02 AM
Ohh, that mean the habitat can sell. That's why no thread about this problem come up. OK i'll now need to send message to TL. Thanks somuch everyone. Really appreciate.

Will se how long i'll got the answer from them.

sweetstuff525
09-21-12, 10:28 AM
Ohh, that mean the habitat can sell. That's why no thread about this problem come up. OK i'll now need to send message to TL. Thanks somuch everyone. Really appreciate.

Will se how long i'll got the answer from them.
Are you trying to say that you don't have the sell button option?

sweetstuff525
09-21-12, 10:31 AM
Just empty out the habitat you want to sell .. First sell the dragons ... Then click once empty on the habitat click move and the in the right lower corner it should say sell

toyrus
09-21-12, 10:52 AM
Just empty out the habitat you want to sell .. First sell the dragons ... Then click once empty on the habitat click move and the in the right lower corner it should say sell

Big mistake from me, sorry and really thanks for sweetstuff525. Now i found it. Located in the right bottom corner.

sweetstuff525
09-21-12, 10:54 AM
Big mistake from me, sorry and really thanks for sweetstuff525. Now i found it. Located in the right bottom corner.

Your welcome .. And no it wasn't mistake ... It's hard to figure everything out