PDA

View Full Version : Empty Picnic Basket?

CookieFortune
09-21-12, 06:50 AM
Hi

Today I spent 24 gems on a picnic basket and only got an apple pyramid, which costs 15 gems...... I don't see any other items after buying it, so I'm very confused! I assume something went wrong or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Don't suppose it's normal to pay 24 gems for just a 15gem apple pyramid.....!

sweetstuff525
09-21-12, 06:55 AM
When you open a box you are gambling... You get a random item from box... Yes it could be worth 15 gems but some items are worth more.... And If you open the box again dont be surprise if you get another apple pyramid

nmishii
09-21-12, 07:44 AM
You have a 54% chance of getting 4th prize, which is worth less than 24 gems. You're lucky, sometimes its a total booby prize. Here's the thread on the bakery boxes.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26550-Bakery-Master-Box-List

CookieFortune
09-21-12, 07:46 AM
Omg, I'm never buying one again, that's for sure :(

totaltechno
09-22-12, 05:52 AM
The items you get from boxes can be bought w/ gems normally? I'm never buying a box if this is the case.

queentina3
09-22-12, 07:08 AM
The items you get from boxes can be bought w/ gems normally? I'm never buying a box if this is the case.

No they can't. Once you purchase a box and you get the item, it shows you the cost of what that item would sell for IF TL took them out of the box and sold them to us via the design tab. However, there HAVE been times when TL released a box for purchase in the design tab, so there is always a chance they could do so again, but until that happens the only way to get them is by gambling on the box.