PDA

View Full Version : New update

shepsitt2
09-21-12, 03:05 AM
I'm pretty much done playing this game and Restaurant Story...when got goals i was so EXCITED but what came with the goals wasn't worth getting them... i would give my EYETEETH to go back to a previous version of it before we got the goals. 1.the appliances remembered what page you were cooking on and you didn't have to browse to the same page if you wanted to cook the same thing on 5 different stoves. 2. the new pop up adds in game advertising decorations and other in game pop ups that advertise game features feel like to me they are designed to steal your gems.... and it almost happened to me. 3. before the update i needed 4,000,000 to expand, now i need 10,000,000. and I'm making less money now than i was when i was selling the same items... yet my counters get empty just as fast, which means you lowered what the customers give you for the food on the counters... 4. on Restaurant story i have an item on one of my appliances that requires that i complete a goal in order to be able to learn how to make it... but i don't have any goals in this story... this last update only fixed bugs and nothing about price or whatnot so I've uninstalled these games for Diablo 3 which is free....Good bye team lava you were fun for most of the time you lasted

frozendelitexD
09-21-12, 10:51 AM
Ah yeah the new ad featuring the boxes looked sneakily like a gem trap which I fell for but thankfully I have used up all the paid gems and am now running on free gems (the less gems I have, the better, as I will not have sufficient gems to fall for traps). Anyway thankfully I got a cute bunch of beach bunnies which took up some space from my tables since I wasnt getting much tips these days x)

shanamerny3
09-21-12, 12:03 PM
I just don't understand why they would even update and not change these ridiculous prices. Like many others, I'm tired of getting updates that are unattainable..20,000 for a tile? 64,000 for a wallpaper? Not to mention the foods and ovens..I was so close to expanding. I just needed a couple thousand more, and now I have to find a way to make 4,000,000 while the whole time wanting to get the new updated items..I was looking forward to the new holiday items but if I can't even fit any more tables in my store, how can I buy a new stove..at 100,000?? It's just so ridiculous.

usmdesigner
09-21-12, 06:41 PM
I'm pretty much done playing this game and Restaurant Story...when got goals i was so EXCITED but what came with the goals wasn't worth getting them... i would give my EYETEETH to go back to a previous version of it before we got the goals. 1.the appliances remembered what page you were cooking on and you didn't have to browse to the same page if you wanted to cook the same thing on 5 different stoves. 2. the new pop up adds in game advertising decorations and other in game pop ups that advertise game features feel like to me they are designed to steal your gems.... and it almost happened to me. 3. before the update i needed 4,000,000 to expand, now i need 10,000,000. and I'm making less money now than i was when i was selling the same items... yet my counters get empty just as fast, which means you lowered what the customers give you for the food on the counters... 4. on Restaurant story i have an item on one of my appliances that requires that i complete a goal in order to be able to learn how to make it... but i don't have any goals in this story... this last update only fixed bugs and nothing about price or whatnot so I've uninstalled these games for Diablo 3 which is free....Good bye team lava you were fun for most of the time you lasted

this. +1