PDA

View Full Version : Three cheers to team lava !!!

earth1979
09-21-12, 12:57 AM
The new dawn brings new light, renewed spirit and great enthusiasm ! Teamlava team dragons have displayed creativity beyond our expectations and deserve a big pat . Join me in expressing your praise for the efforts of team lava who have been unendingly patient towards all our displeasure before seeing the new dawn !
Good job team lava ! May you Display more and more creativity and very oft.

koolkat555
09-21-12, 07:25 AM
Dragon story new dawn has definitely ensured that we all experience several exciting new dawns !! I absolutely loved the new set of adorable dragons . Words will definitely fail me when I try to express how awesome the new decorations,buildings etc are. This has been a great update and I cannot thank team lava enough for all their endeavours. Well done Team lava .... A humongous Thumbs Up to dragon story new dawn!!!

bigbux3
09-21-12, 07:37 AM
I would like to disagree. The new game doesn't match the old items. It's way too bright! And you can only send 3 gold a day. I have to go back to Dragon Story just to gift my neighbors.

mymummy789
09-21-12, 07:42 AM
you could only ever gift 3 neighbours a day?!?! Personally, I love the new version. It is much faster for a start, and I love the colours - it has a very mystical look about it now :)

bigbux3
09-21-12, 07:42 AM
you could only ever gift 3 neighbours a day?!?! Personally, I love the new version. It is much faster for a start, and I love the colours - it has a very mystical look about it now :)

2 suns? No such thing.

Suave_Spencer
09-21-12, 08:11 AM
Assuming you're an iOS user. The fact they haven't given it to Android as well is extremely infuriating.

sweetstuff525
09-21-12, 08:16 AM
I think tl did a great job.. But they aren't done yet .. They need to release the dragons to android and kindle users ... Even as a weekly update like always

plsforever
09-21-12, 10:35 AM
I think they did a horrible job I'm not 7 years old ! I quit the game months ago because of the high cost and the only dragons they came out with was diamond hybrids . I came back for a goal on farm story to my disappointment they changed the color. Every time I open to play I wait to see strawberry shortcake or Barney ! I will collect some gems for my farm then delete this AGAIN !!!

tonguelashing
09-21-12, 10:53 AM
I'll be more apt to cheer if they put out the Android version of New Dawn in 2 weeks. After that...forget it. Tired of getting hung to dry by companies that make multi-platform products that don't properly co-develop. Tired of waiting forever, just because I made a better choice of tablet buying an Android Tablet instead of an iPad for my needs.

jlcook850
09-21-12, 03:37 PM
Hear hear.....I totally agree tonguelashing. If they didn't want to develop for android they should have left it for iOS from the beginning. I refuse to join the fruit cult :) and looks like I will never be equal in TL's eyes.

muggapug
09-21-12, 06:13 PM
I like the features--goals, magical farms, increased capacity of habitats, and new dragons---but hate the colors. The uncleared foliage now looks like dead leaves, the grass is a weird pastel green, and can't figuure out what the peach color Pom Pom bushes are supposed to resemble. It's just plain ugly. Don't know why all of the new features couldn't be added without making the islands look like a cross between Strawberry Shortcake and the inside of a Claire's.

Horntail21
09-21-12, 07:32 PM
2 suns? No such thing.
Dragons? No such thing.

bigbux3
09-21-12, 10:14 PM
Dragons? No such thing.

Expensive clearing prices. Psssh, no such thing.

Dragons are creative. 2 suns? Eeeeeh.

MazShaddix
09-21-12, 10:30 PM
Well it's a love and hate relationship for me with this update for DS, I like the dragons, more habitat, cheaper expansions prices, but I hate the expensive clearing of foilage to do and how much the food is now :/

bigbux3
09-21-12, 11:10 PM
Well it's a love and hate relationship for me with this update for DS, I like the dragons, more habitat, cheaper expansions prices, but I hate the expensive clearing of foilage to do and how much the food is now :/

I don't think the food prices changed.

mammami08
09-22-12, 02:37 AM
I don't think the food prices changed.

O yay did they change... For some of us.... That draw that loser ticket... X15 on every Food serving amount, that meens ? total of 144 225 foods to get 1 whiteelemented dragon to epic....

gertbigone
09-22-12, 03:40 AM
I think the update is amazing, TL have put a lot of work into it. I like the new look, I love the new dragons and can't wait to unlock the new decorations.

KadeeDid
09-22-12, 06:21 AM
I would like to disagree. The new game doesn't match the old items. It's way too bright! And you can only send 3 gold a day. I have to go back to Dragon Story just to gift my neighbors.

it was always just 3 gold. they just never told you and let you click all but then randomly sent to 3.

farmerted7
09-22-12, 06:33 AM
The colors are too spring-like and bright. Why are the extend trees grey? The old colors were better. Newer version seems geared for a younger audience. And it's TOO bright!

bigbux3
09-22-12, 08:38 AM
it was always just 3 gold. they just never told you and let you click all but then randomly sent to 3.

Really?

That's why I'd only receive 1-3 gold per day?

sweetstuff525
09-22-12, 09:02 AM
Really?

That's why I'd only receive 1-3 gold per day?

lol yes its always been like that ..same as mosnter story, home design, pet hotel,

you can only send 3