PDA

View Full Version : Collect,Plow, Plant Don't Stick

Chocolit
09-20-12, 07:05 PM
I'm having problems on both my farms since last evening. After collecting, plowing or planting, the highlighted units become undone again. But if I exit farm and come in again to check, the collected, plowed or planted units re-appear as done tasks. This is very misleading and annoying plus a waste of time. Luckily, I did not go back immediately to re-do the tasks; otherwise I would be loosing many 20 gems at every round !!!!

TL, can you PLEASE fix this problem ASAP.

queentina3
09-21-12, 02:47 AM
Mine aren't being redone, but that redo is happening. I must have cleared one of my trees 3 times before it stuck! Right now I'm trying to plow my field and it keeps doing a little "blip" and the field needs to be plowed AGAIN! It's driving me crazy!

I swear if TL says it's my connection I'll scream. :mad:

jtm101
09-21-12, 04:28 AM
Has been happening to me too over the last 24hrs

mareewat
09-21-12, 04:38 AM
Hi me too, started after I did the iOS update. Plow... Glitch... Replow...glitch..ugh

llamafarms
09-21-12, 05:12 PM
Same thing here, replowed and replanted the same thing twice before it has stuck.

queentina3
09-22-12, 05:05 AM
I was able to harvest and replant this AM without a problem. *knocks on wood*

diehardpat
09-23-12, 10:27 AM
Glad to know it's not just me, made over 30 attempts at plowing and planting eventually just gave up. This has been going on for a couple of days now I deleted 3 other story games already because of this annoyance

nmishii
09-23-12, 01:55 PM
This morning I collected, plowed, and planted. Came back a couple of hours later and some crops, were collected, some were plowed, and some were back to where they were before I collected. Did it all again. It got stuck "Loading..." when trying to visit a nbr, which in the past few days meant that I was going to lose most or all of what I had just done. Exited and sure enough, was back to the point when I started the previous time. Redid it all again. This time it stuck. Annoying.

mamawDi
09-23-12, 06:17 PM
I'm having the same problem in Farm and it also happened in Restaurant too.

queentina3
09-24-12, 06:30 AM
The past 2 mornings have been fine for Farm for me, but I did have the issue yesterday in RS and since last Friday in Home Design, it's driving me insane. *knocks on wood again hoping Farm won't start happening again*