PDA

View Full Version : There's no reason TL locks POTION SHOP at lv. 1000

bopang
09-20-12, 05:49 PM
the Architect's Paste, what we need to build king's fort(or something), stable, etc., is unavailable by locking of POTION SHOP.

I can't see a reason of it.

I think there should be consistency and integrity of the game.

I don't know if there's any GM here.

bigbux3
09-20-12, 05:51 PM
You should be glad you can play Castle Story before it's even released in TeamLava's home: AMERICA!

cast1532
09-20-12, 06:26 PM
You should be glad you can play Castle Story before it's even released in TeamLava's home: AMERICA!

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh even even though I know you are being serious.

bopang
09-20-12, 07:25 PM
yep I just laugh out.....and kinda relieved =p

MHz_
09-20-12, 07:56 PM
The potion shop will be unlocked by a goal. This will all work correctly in the new version which will be released VERY VERY soon. There's a ton of other great stuff that will be included in this update in addition to this.

bigbux3
09-20-12, 07:58 PM
The potion shop will be unlocked by a goal. This will all work correctly in the new version which will be released VERY VERY soon. There's a ton of other great stuff that will be included in this update in addition to this.

If you were to create a new version of the same app, adding a feature such as goals and maybe new buildings, how long could that take to be released?

MHz_
09-20-12, 08:00 PM
Let's just say it was submitted and will be going live VERY VERY Soon. I wish I could be more specific than that.. :)

bigbux3
09-20-12, 08:13 PM
Let's just say it was submitted and will be going live VERY VERY Soon. I wish I could be more specific than that.. :)

No no, I'm asking in general of any app. Not necessarily this one.

MHz_
09-20-12, 08:35 PM
A client update for an application must be submitted for approval to apple .The turn around time is based on the queue of pending apps that need to be reviewed. It can be as short as a day or 2, but averages around a week. Not everything we add or do to the game requires this kind of update. A lot of things we do for team lava games, like our content updates, happen seamlessly without needing apple's approval.

For this update, which I can now confirm has been approved by apple, and enabled by us, has both types of updates. The new version of the app will appear in the app store in just a little bit. :)

LadybugLucky
11-06-12, 05:49 AM
Why am I getting goals that require the potion shop to complete and I don't have the goal for the potion shop yet ??? This is crazy. When does the potion shop goal come?

Rockinkitten
11-06-12, 05:57 AM
Why am I getting goals that require the potion shop to complete and I don't have the goal for the potion shop yet ??? This is crazy. When does the potion shop goal come?

You need to expand to the tree lady.

badger8
11-06-12, 06:58 AM
I know what Ladybug is saying. I got the "build marketplace" before I reached Ivy, not realizing you need glue to build it. This comes from ivy & the potion shop. I built it and haven't been able to expand to Ivy yet, so there it sits waiting to be built...

LadybugLucky
11-06-12, 07:51 AM
You need to expand to the tree lady.

Is that the expand to the north goal? That was the very 1st goal I got ,but that area just became an option for me to expand to.

badger8
11-06-12, 07:55 AM
Yup. that's the one.

LadybugLucky
11-06-12, 07:56 AM
I know what Ladybug is saying. I got the "build marketplace" before I reached Ivy, not realizing you need glue to build it. This comes from ivy & the potion shop. I built it and haven't been able to expand to Ivy yet, so there it sits waiting to be built...

I know, I have that and Thomas's house as goals that both require glue! Awesome job Team Lava!

cutie_07
11-06-12, 08:01 PM
I agree. How come potion shop is locked when I need an item from the shop to complete a task? I need simple glue!! I can't do it without the shop. Please explain!!

benbever
11-07-12, 07:35 AM
I had four buildings under construction that needed glue.
However the solution is easy but just takes time, expand to the tree lady, then make the glue, then finish the building.
I like these goals that you have to work towards better than the goals that you have already done when they pop up.
Most of the goals (up to now) were already done. Like just now a goal "build a sawmill" comes up, and Thomas tells me how useful that would be. Of course the sawmill was one of the first things I built a couple of days ago. These retroactive goals just make Thomas look really dumb.

moroschiele
11-09-12, 04:21 AM
It'unbelievable that the most buildings that you can build needs Glue which is unreachable.