PDA

View Full Version : New Dawn Discussion!

khanine
09-20-12, 05:30 PM
Okay so this morning, the New Dawn version got me so excited that I totally neglected my homework haha but anyway, I do like to point out a few things:

Expansions quest to the magic tree: it is a loooooooooong way for those who haven't expanded... (me kekeke) but I like the fact that the coins required is much cheaper! I am very happy for that! Thank you TL but it is quite a long wait for each expansion lol

New farms! I don't know what is going to be grown in it yet, but it better have good rates because feeding those light dragons is quite a pain....

New dragons! Everyone is excited for those :D I was excited for it too :) but wow they cost quite a bit... And feeding them? My face was like O___O ... They look very cute though :D

New landscape? Love it! New color? Love it too! New decorations? I haven't seen that yet... So do you have to complete quests for it???

Oh and TL? Since we got new dragons to breed for.... Can you boost up maximum habitat capacity again? :) would be super appreciated! (and thank you for the previous boost!)

Well that's all I got to say about the new update! Feel free to discusss about anything about the update, I really want to know about any other things that you all have discovered

mammami08
09-20-12, 05:39 PM
I love it to, finally it's really intresting again. But couldn't agree more about the habitats. I have had to sell 15 rares and superrares today just to be able to get the new white habitats. If you continued to expand there is pentry of room to have more habitats. But i think, and hope this Will come in ? few weeks ;) But as i started to say I LOVE IT. THANK YOU TEAM LAVA.