PDA

View Full Version : All Story games freezing since today's update

diehardpat
09-20-12, 05:14 PM
Since today's update all my story games are freezing is this happening to anybody else?

muggapug
09-20-12, 05:52 PM
Yes, in all my games. Very annoying and sync issues too.

KadeeDid
09-20-12, 06:00 PM
Good to know it is not just me. In Fashion Story, I place items and they disappear and are back in the catalogue. I order items and they disappear . . . other games doing odd things too and I have to tap several times. TL will say to restart or delete and reinstall but I have done all those things. also the Dragon: New Dawn was a goal in the other games but has disappeared in all.

diehardpat
09-21-12, 01:40 AM
Uum these games are increasingly getting to be a bit of a bore at this stage.

ipaddolo
09-21-12, 03:28 AM
yes, i noticed that when we have other games goals (now we have Dragon Story New Dawn) all the games with the goal go pretty crazy. Really annoying

habanero89
09-21-12, 02:35 PM
Uum these games are increasingly getting to be a bit of a bore at this stage.

Agreed. This is getting extremely tedious...

StellarBabe33
09-22-12, 07:08 AM
This update was supposed to fix the issue a lot of android players are having where we cannot open our games at all, but it did not seem to work. My games have not opened in a month.

31candlez
09-22-12, 07:11 AM
i think TL has too many games and theyre having a hard time keeping up,
Home Design, Dragin Story : New Dawn and Now Castle Story........

22 games total (?) i think on the app store, i think that is ALLOT of TL problems, too many games

nmishii
09-22-12, 08:31 AM
I'm also having the problem with my game freezing. When I go to tip my neighbors it freezes in "Loading..." and I have to force close and often have to retip the last neighbor. Its annoying.

I'm not sure how it affects baking because I hadn't tried to serve anything since the update. I put some food on this morning to see if I still lose coins when I serve, and will see if the freezing affects that. If so for either, its back to not baking.

26peanut
09-22-12, 09:08 AM
Yes, in all my games. Very annoying and sync issues too.

This happened 2 me once and i turned my devise off over night and it stopped