PDA

View Full Version : Why do android dont get the new update????

ak2001
09-20-12, 05:07 PM
I play Dragon Story on my Galaxy Tab but i cant get a ne update??:mad::mad: So unfair

sweetstuff525
09-20-12, 05:14 PM
I'm iOS I do think it's unfair... Tl should atleast put the new dragons as an update like they have everyweek

jrodt333
09-20-12, 05:27 PM
A lot of stuff are like this, iOS gets it first, Android gets it a while after. It's annoying, though.

ak2001
09-21-12, 02:42 AM
Things should change TL, i want to make fairly when iOS have it, ANDROID should have it too!!! All of my friend have a light and even a angel in epic form.

kooky panda
09-21-12, 11:04 AM
I am moving this thread to the Dragon Feedback forum.

ak2001
09-21-12, 06:38 PM
Thank you kooky panda, thank you very much but please make it fast. It really want the update!!!

gravityperseus1325
09-22-12, 05:39 AM
Me 2 !!!

tonguelashing
09-22-12, 04:06 PM
There are SO MANY STUPID CRASHES

tonguelashing
09-22-12, 04:11 PM
There are SO MANY STUPID CRASHES

sorry, messed up.

but there are SO MANY CRASHES on the Android version of this game it's not funny. And this latest bug fix release which was supposed to fix all the Force Quit problems, made it WORSE!

It makes me wonder if Team Lava even has any android devices to develop on/with at all or are they just relying on the simulator??

There is NO REASON...I repeat...NO REASON why you can't release the update for Android at the SAME TIME as the iOS version. All you have to do is follow proper multi-platform coding techniques and protocols. 90% of the code is EXACTLY THE SAME! Only thing that *might* be different is specialized graphic calls, which if you do it CORRECTLY, you encapsulate with a single calling function and then do specific methods after that. I've been a developer, this isn't rocket science. FIGURE IT OUT! GET YOUR TEAM ACTUAL ANDROID devices like the Acer A500, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc. DO REAL TESTING. Bet you'd find all the crashes real fast then!

If TEAM LAVA doesn't get the New Dawn updated out in 2 weeks or less, they will loose a significant portion of their user base. MUCH LARGER than they think!

tonguelashing
09-22-12, 04:13 PM
This should be TEAM LAVA's TOP PRIORITY! NOT NEW DRAGONS, NOT further stupid enhancements like dialogs coming in from the side when they are supposed to be fixing bugs. NOTHING BUT A FULL BUG FIXED RELEASE OF THE NEW DAWN EXPANSION is acceptable.

ak2001
09-24-12, 02:00 AM
So when will android get a new update? kooky panda do you know when

kooky panda
09-24-12, 04:41 AM
So when will android get a new update? kooky panda do you know when

I have not heard anything about this. sorry

libbyjoyous
09-24-12, 10:50 PM
Dawned on me that i should be in the feedback section to talk about having new dawn on android/ kindle... so im here to say the same thing i said on the discussion side.... please bring new dawn to kindle/ android soon.... or at least let us know how long? Or something...

And kooky is there anyway you could fix the grammer in the threads title? I orginally skipped over this thread because of that and the only other thread i found about this was locked and told to discuss here..