PDA

View Full Version : diamond hybrids....

Miquilis
09-20-12, 04:51 PM
New moster this week is a diamond hybrid... but I still don't have a diamond.

Does anyone else find this game really discouraging to play when you've been trying constantly since the game's launch to get a diamond but still don't have one? I know there would be no challenge in the game if the super rare monsters weren't actually super rare but it stops being enjoyable once you've been trying for months (and months and months in the case of dragon story) to get a certain breed with no luck what so ever.

It then feels like salt in the wounds when they start releasing diamond hybrids since I have no hope of ever getting these monsters if I can't even get a diamond.

Just :(

kooky panda
09-20-12, 04:54 PM
I will be:( with you... I do not have my diamond either .

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv2UwGeqSStVQ6AxvmNybxTODPbux7u SO7rI-hZu-StSsFtigf

cast1532
09-20-12, 05:05 PM
I'm so happy that I got the Diamond Pegasus. If you have Diamond Pegasus, it's really easy to get Sapphire Krazen. I still can't get Forest Scarab and Eaguana. What is this???

shakiba
09-20-12, 05:07 PM
I'm so happy that I got the Diamond Pegasus. If you have Diamond Pegasus, it's really easy to get Sapphire Krazen. I still can't get Forest Scarab and Eaguana. What is this???

I know right? I can get more than 1 diamond but now one king clam, furball, birdball or something?

Radagast
09-21-12, 10:16 AM
I am one of the lucky ones that got a diamond pegasus. Once you have one of these the saphire kraken is easy to get. Just breed your diamond with a blue blob and keep going until you get one. I got about 12 blue blobs which only take ten secs or so to hatch then i got a kraken.

ilinger918
09-21-12, 10:32 AM
i agree, i have been playing for month and still can't get a diamond, both on MS and DS. i dont have any problem with diamond monsters being ultra rare, i think the problem is the long waiting time of breeding and hatching. i think they should implement some ways to stop breeding after like say 3 hours or something like that. and we should definitely be able to clear the nest if it is an unwanted egg.

TwistedScreams
09-21-12, 10:46 AM
we should definitely be able to clear the nest if it is an unwanted egg.Agreed.

I am one of the lucky ones that got a diamond pegasus. Once you have one of these the saphire kraken is easy to get. Just breed your diamond with a blue blob and keep going until you get one. I got about 12 blue blobs which only take ten secs or so to hatch then i got a kraken.

I was even lucky enough to get both first time.