PDA

View Full Version : Home Design Weekly Update 9-20-12

kooky panda
09-20-12, 04:35 PM
Looks like we got some new items today.

Vogue Rest, Funky couch, Elegant Bed and more!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/photo_zpsbb6eeed7.jpg

queentina3
09-20-12, 04:40 PM
Espresso Machine is new, but it's yellow. YUCK.

I may get it anyways. :p

queentina3
09-20-12, 04:41 PM
OMG, I just noticed the Elegant Bed takes 2 days, 2 DAYS, to build! Why so freaking long!? UGH

kwhales
09-20-12, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the new stuff. Since this thread is weekly updates, does this mean there will be updates every week? (I'm a new player).

LCAHEARTS
09-20-12, 05:08 PM
OMG, I just noticed the Elegant Bed takes 2 days, 2 DAYS, to build! Why so freaking long!? UGH

I know right, ugh. I guess because it's so affordable.

marrrina
09-20-12, 05:12 PM

Another bed takes that long so I guess I can't be shocked, but it is ridiculous for a bed.

kwhales
09-20-12, 05:18 PM
Ok now it takes 6 days to have a nice room. 2 to dig, 2 to build and 2 to furnish...yay!!

marrrina
09-20-12, 05:31 PM
Ok now it takes 6 days to have a nice room. 2 to dig, 2 to build and 2 to furnish...yay!!

Seriously? 6? I would rather pay more coins than wait 6 days.

queentina3
09-20-12, 05:33 PM
I really wish we had received more flooring choices in this update. :(

Alize326
09-20-12, 05:37 PM
Really could have used more variety of items. Seems like a lot of random stuff with no color scheme.

kooky panda
09-20-12, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the new stuff. Since this thread is weekly updates, does this mean there will be updates every week? (I'm a new player).

I am trying to think positive but I am not 100% if Home Design will be on a weekly schedule yet since it is still a pretty new game.

donnapetersen
09-21-12, 01:54 AM
I hate that we have to beg our neighbors for building supplies and still have to wait for our rooms, furniture to be built.

queentina3
09-21-12, 04:52 AM
I hate that we have to beg our neighbors for building supplies and still have to wait for our rooms, furniture to be built.

LOL, I know. Yesterday I was so excited because I finally had enough supplies to build a Closet off my bedroom and when I hit the green check mark, it said 24 hours,. I was crushed, crushed I tell you! :(

xoxjenn
09-22-12, 03:05 AM
Love the Funky Couch & Elegant Bed!

kwhales
09-22-12, 06:36 AM
So what exactly do you put in the closet once we buy it? Will it come equipped with rods, and shelving etc.? And what will we put on the rods and shelving if it does?

kwhales
09-22-12, 06:41 AM
Thanks Kooky for replying. Ok so there may not be weekly updates. That's ok. Most games aren't updated weekly anyway. But with the next one, can you think about letting us cash in our storage stuff. I mean I have over 80 white painted walls I'm never going to use since I like color in my place, so can we sell them for cash? It's great the rooms now come with cement floors, cause I have tons of wood flooring in storage too, that again I probably won't use all of. Soon, for some of us, our storage bins are going to explode, please let us sell some.

queentina3
09-22-12, 06:50 AM
So what exactly do you put in the closet once we buy it? Will it come equipped with rods, and shelving etc.? And what will we put on the rods and shelving if it does?

Thanks Kooky for replying. Ok so there may not be weekly updates. That's ok. Most games aren't updated weekly anyway. But with the next one, can you think about letting us cash in our storage stuff. I mean I have over 80 white painted walls I'm never going to use since I like color in my place, so can we sell them for cash? It's great the rooms now come with cement floors, cause I have tons of wood flooring in storage too, that again I probably won't use all of. Soon, for some of us, our storage bins are going to explode, please let us sell some.

If you have your Closet on a wall then you can place some of the cubbards, otherwise I'm just using mine for the bureaus and wardrobe, a chair and the standing mirror. I'll probably change that again at some point. LOL

None of the TL games allow you to sell wall or floor tiles, so I wouldn't expect them to allow us to do so here anytime soon.

kwhales
09-22-12, 07:11 AM
Thanks queentina3, but one can wish.

tinkre
09-22-12, 08:00 AM
How can i delete everything and start over again?

queentina3
09-22-12, 08:01 AM
How can i delete everything and start over again?

You can't start over, but you can sell your items and rooms (except the main room) and then start again.