PDA

View Full Version : Transferring devices?!

myharleycat
09-20-12, 04:13 PM
I'm exchanging my touch for a new one. This'll take five to ten business days. Please all neighbors I lost all info before I could warn you. My restaurant name is All The Rage I'm on level 98. My storm is myharleycat. Thanks for understanding.

bigbux3
09-20-12, 04:19 PM
Are you asking a question? Or stating.
If you're asking a question, you need both of the UDID's. So save the UDID of your Touch now and transfer your games when you get a new one.

Tronedor
09-21-12, 11:27 AM
I still don't understand how the transfer works? I play on my phone but when I'm at home I would love to be able to play the same account on my tablet. Is this possible?

shanamerny3
09-21-12, 11:34 AM
I still don't understand how the transfer works? I play on my phone but when I'm at home I would love to be able to play the same account on my tablet. Is this possible?

I'm with you. I had to get my device replaced and I heard that if I send an email to TL with both of my StormID's that they could transfer my account. I just wrote them today. If you find out before me, please update. I'll do the same :)

kooky panda
09-21-12, 12:18 PM
You can only play a game on one device at a time.

kooky panda
09-21-12, 12:18 PM
I'm with you. I had to get my device replaced and I heard that if I send an email to TL with both of my StormID's that they could transfer my account. I just wrote them today. If you find out before me, please update. I'll do the same :)

support can transfer your games to your new device.