PDA

View Full Version : update????

lovelove2005
09-20-12, 01:52 PM
don't we have any update for this games...if not...so boringggggggg:(:(

marrrina
09-20-12, 01:56 PM
I don't think we do. At least, all of my other TL games have updated and not this one. I think the "update" is that they put number dimensions back on the room options.

meme1098
09-20-12, 01:57 PM
Really. Should have weekly themes. Like summer - outdoor items. Leather- leather sofa, chair. Could even have a 50's theme with brightly colored kitchen items. Common TL. Where's the imagination?

marrrina
09-20-12, 01:58 PM
Nvm saw another thread talking about room dimensions and it threw me off. No update in any shape or form I'm guessing

meme1098
09-20-12, 01:58 PM
This is a decorating game lets have some awesome decor items.

queentina3
09-20-12, 01:59 PM
I don't think we do. At least, all of my other TL games have updated and not this one. I think the "update" is that they put number dimensions back on the room options.

They did? Mine doesn't have #'s, just the room names.

meme1098
09-20-12, 02:01 PM
Wish they had dimensions on the rooms. I'm having to compare all the time with what I've already got.

marrrina
09-20-12, 02:03 PM
They did? Mine doesn't have #'s, just the room names.

Nope I was wrong and just lost my mind for a second 'cause of another thread I was reading, haha. I've learned to cope with the lack of dimensions size, but seriously, we need some new furniture. Hasn't it been 2 weeks since we got any?

meme1098
09-20-12, 02:07 PM
Many themes they could have as update each week.
1. French provincial - bedroom &/or living room.
2. Modern - same thing
3. Moroccan
4. Neo classical
Many, many styles. Can we start getting weekly themes, pretty pretty please:D

jenkenkel
09-20-12, 03:51 PM
I agree that we need an update. This might get the TL people mad, but I think that the people at TL are getting greedy. They're getting so much money from the in-game purchases... And now they want more money, so they are creating new games- more games equals more money for them. So while they should be spending their time updating games and ironing out the kinks/bugs/crashes, they are busy trying to put out as many new games as they can. People are going to get tired of waiting for TL to respond. This is a great game, but there is other design games out there... Also, I downloaded the app because it said "weekly updates", but there hasn't been one since I started playing 2 weeks ago.

kooky panda
09-20-12, 03:54 PM
I agree that we need an update. This might get the TL people mad, but I think that the people at TL are getting greedy. They're getting so much money from the in-game purchases... And now they want more money, so they are creating new games- more games equals more money for them. So while they should be spending their time updating games and ironing out the kinks/bugs/crashes, they are busy trying to put out as many new games as they can. People are going to get tired of waiting for TL to respond. This is a great game, but there is other design games out there... Also, I downloaded the app because it said "weekly updates", but there hasn't been one since I started playing 2 weeks ago.
We actually got some new items , just earlier than the normal update day.

queentina3
09-20-12, 04:06 PM

Did that Black Couch come today? I don't remember it being in my game yesterday, but I guess I could've scrolled past it. LOL

marrrina
09-20-12, 04:13 PM

What is new?

Did that Black Couch come today? I don't remember it being in my game yesterday, but I guess I could've scrolled past it. LOL

The black couch is old. It came out with all of those new dining tables.

kooky panda
09-20-12, 04:35 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36053-Home-Design-Weekly-Update-9-20-12&p=404914&viewfull=1#post404914

kwhales
09-20-12, 04:41 PM
I hope that when TL does an update, they lessen the length of tme it takes to actually complete a room. Some rooms take over 4 days build and decorate. Seasonal items would be great. Especially since a lot of holidays are approaching. It would be great if we could gift items that we no longer want, like a mirror, or chair etc and not just building stuff. If someone needs something they don't have gems or coins to buy and we have it and are not using it, wouldn't it be nice to be able to gift it?