PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: New Dawn

GroupMagma
09-20-12, 01:25 PM
http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/060/Purple/v4/78/60/92/78609202-0f02-fb69-72e5-a5e01275367a/mzl.lpcjoqik.320x480-75.jpg

We've released our first Expansion to Dragon Story!
Check out the new additions below!

★ 12 NEW DRAGONS! Start with Light Dragon and discover all the new white-colored hybrid dragons! Pegasus, Angel, and more!
★ NEW HABITAT BOOSTS increase your habitat coin capacity!
★ NEW GOALS! Quest to the Dawn Tree and meet new characters!
★ NEW LOOK! A Second Sun has risen! Beautiful new art throughout the Dragon Isles!

There have been a lot of questions about these so far, so I'll answer some below. Let me know if you have any more!

First and foremost: no, the game is not available for Android or Amazon :(. I'm not sure when this content will be available on these platforms, but when we get any info about this, we'll be sure to let you know.

Next, the new Boosts are ONLY available and will only work on New Dawn at this time. As such, it's probably a good idea to keep playing the game on New Dawn for the time being.

The Boosts increase the Coin Capacity of your habitats, so they'll earn more money for you if you one of those types who don't check your game too often. We might have some other features in the works for these as well... stay tuned!

Higher level players will get Goals that tell them how to go about earning these Boosts.

Enchanted Farms are available from the normal version of the apps, but only when upgrading the Large Farms. They are not available in the market.

Any other questions? We'll try to answer them ASAP!

flybubble
09-20-12, 01:30 PM
Am I supposed to delete the original game now I have downloaded the new one?

ButterPanda
09-20-12, 01:36 PM
Am I supposed to delete the original game now I have downloaded the new one?

You do not need to delete the original game.

smile4katie
09-20-12, 01:49 PM
The description says new decorations but there are none :(

patriciabudville
09-20-12, 02:14 PM
So this is a completely new game Im guessing? Maybe worth DLing for gems. Maybe good if it isnt as laggy as Dragon story...

northsweets
09-20-12, 02:46 PM
It transfers everything you have from the old version to the new one and you continue from there it is only on iOS so far

mattyboo1
09-20-12, 02:56 PM
It is too bright on the screen

sweetstuff525
09-20-12, 02:57 PM

Have to agree it is a little too bright

GroupMagma
09-20-12, 03:11 PM
So this is a completely new game Im guessing? Maybe worth DLing for gems. Maybe good if it isnt as laggy as Dragon story...

Nope! As Northsweets says, this is an expansion. Your Dragon Island is transferred over to New Dawn how it was on the original Dragon Story.

bigbux3
09-20-12, 03:19 PM
Nope! As Northsweets says, this is an expansion. Your Dragon Island is transferred over to New Dawn how it was on the original Dragon Story.

What was the purpose of a whole new app and new base? I'm not understanding.

I like the new dragons and the items, but creating a whole new app is kinda pointless, right? And the game is too bright so it doesn't look correct when the old Dragon Story items are much darker.

knj00
09-20-12, 03:23 PM
I intalled the new game, and all the dragons were on the old one as well. I thought great I fed my light dragon to 3 then evolved it to 4 (speeding up the process with gold) on the old DS. Went back later it was little again. So I went to the New DS figuring I must need to do it on the new one fed it to 3 evolved to 4 (again using gold to speed it up) went back later and on the new DS again it was small. I did not get any of the food or gold back either. Is this a bug or what, I am a little upset about this....

sweetstuff525
09-20-12, 03:26 PM
I intalled the new game, and all the dragons were on the old one as well. I thought great I fed my light dragon to 3 then evolved it to 4 (speeding up the process with gold) on the old DS. Went back later it was little again. So I went to the New DS figuring I must need to do it on the new one fed it to 3 evolved to 4 (again using gold to speed it up) went back later and on the new DS again it was small. I did not get any of the food or gold back either. Is this a bug or what, I am a little upset about this....

You shouldn't be going back and forth on version it causes sync issues delays ... Just play the new dawn version

warrior1394
09-20-12, 05:00 PM
When will dragon story new dawn be avaible on the android market

ak2001
09-20-12, 05:10 PM
Hey but my game is not update So unfair

rockstarisland
09-20-12, 05:18 PM
This upgrade is terrible! So far I've lost gold that I bought do to "processing" problems? I "hurried" the evolution of a dragon with gold and 20 seconds later the processing sign came up. When it was done my dragon was still evolving and I lost my gold. I try to feed dragons to the point of evolution and when I put them in , the "process" starts and they pop right back out. I am a total addict to this game for the past month or so but I think I'm done spending real money on it until they get this worked out . I wouldn't recommend anyone else spending to lose gold either !

warrior1394
09-20-12, 05:26 PM
When will new dawn be available on the android market

09-20-12, 05:50 PM
when will this game be available for androids. we are always left so far behind

lylahmae
09-20-12, 05:58 PM
I was just starting to like you guys again. Now it's back to android only getting half the game. REALLY!?!? This is a joke. Why do you even bother with android when it is obvious we don't matter to you.

freyx378
09-20-12, 06:46 PM
I have both iOS and Android devices but I don't know why this update only brings quite some contrary as opposed to excitement. Part of me enjoy breeding the new dragons in iOS while I kind of feel what it would felt had I only have an Android device. Quite funny, when from an Android device you can visit your iOS' neighbors and see their new lands with new dragons in it, while we on Android can only watch. Also about the gold tree, do you think that it is fair when iOS' users got their boosts first, whereas, say, Android users would be able to start it next week because of this update is coming later? I know there are still some problems with this new update as well, like when I'm upgrading my farms into Enchanted Farms, 1 of them didn't change even when I realized that my 100,000 coins has been subtracted from my total amount, but STILL, this kind of update SHOULD HAVE BEEN released on both platforms altogether.

We on iOS and Android are both your precious customers, so please try to stand in our shoes'. Make it quick for Android and I hope if there ever will be another big update like this in the future, you could released at the same time for both platforms.

libbyjoyous
09-20-12, 07:16 PM
Im so sad. Thanks for ignoring android and amazon AGAIN. fine team lava.. youve lost a costomer. Oh ill keep playing. But i will never buy gems or gold or anything ever again. Ive spent a good amt of my hard earned money on this game and you team lava have ignored that.

beaulilfairy
09-20-12, 07:26 PM
why isn't there any update for android users? it's soooooo not fair, teamlava :(

cr4zy_eights
09-20-12, 08:37 PM
...sigh
Why

tonguelashing
09-20-12, 10:02 PM
First and foremost: no, the game is not available for Android or Amazon :(. I'm not sure when this content will be available on these platforms, but when we get any info about this, we'll be sure to let you know.

Come on guys? REALLY? In this day and age? How hard is it to co-develop? Answer...EASY! I've been a developer, this isn't hard. Particularly when a lot of the code is EXACTLY THE SAME.

If we android users are waiting, LONGER then I expect the following things to be FIXED:

1) constant crashes. Freakin unstable. Hate tapping a habitat only to have it crash on me and I have to try again...that Is if I remember where I was if I was visiting someone else.

2) I have an ASUS A500 tablet with the nVidia graphic chip in it. Would love to see the graphics use the chips for faster/smoother scrolling/drawing.

3) only occasionally can I scroll to see the full top of the island or the full far right. Most of the time I see about 3/4 of both of those sections which makes it hard to play people who put habitats in those sections of the islands

4) Make the resolutions of things like the island and the dialogs and such, the same between the two platforms. My island size is larger and dialog size smaller than the iOS version.

So come on, pick up the pace on multi-platform updates/upgrades.

Bexx18
09-21-12, 01:37 AM
Ow, booo! I just earned gold with a quest but it is not added to my gold.

Other than that bug, which i hope will be fixed soon, i love the new DS!!!

jlcook850
09-21-12, 05:35 AM
Nothing for android - wow that's a shocker!! Business as usual at TL.

patisu
09-21-12, 06:07 AM
Regarding the update, am I understanding this correctly? Someone posted that you need TEN epic lvl red dragons for the red boost to work? If that is true, would an Eagle count for red AND yellow?

FredsFarmm
09-21-12, 08:23 AM
There is no reason for not updating Kindle Fire and Android devices at the same time. Microsoft and Oracle would have never succeeded if they did software updates grouping by devices. Fire the person in charge cause this is a management problem.

zweppie
09-21-12, 11:04 AM
How can i download dragon story the new dan

sweetstuff525
09-21-12, 11:27 AM
How can i download dragon story the new dan

If you are ios go to app store .... If you are android no date on when it will be released

Arborlon
09-21-12, 11:27 AM
Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents too.
1) Very disappointed in the lack of attention to Android phones. I have two phones (work/personal), one android, one iphone. I'm in the process of consolidating to the android because it's just a better phone. I'm going to be very disappointed to see my iphone account go. If I were only allowed to ask one thing of TL it is to fix the bugs for Androids and Enable the scripts for the New Dawn on the android market.

2) Decorations. You guys absolutely suck at decorations. You have a whole section for Paths, but there's only the stone path. There is no selection and it is not fun to customize when you can't customize.

3) I upgraded my farms prior to downloading the New Dawn app. Then when I DLed the app, I got a quest that told me to upgrade my farm. Now I'm stuck because of a flaw in TL process flow. Please change that quest (Enchanted Crops) to read, "Must have an Enchanted Farm" instead of "Upgrade a Large Farm". For any users that are going to change over to the New Dawn, don't upgrade all of your farms until you receive the quest "Enchanted Crops".

dragonolic
09-21-12, 11:40 AM
Just thought I'd pitch in and say I am really happy with the new version- and I was very UNhappy prior to this. (I do have iOS though, so I understand the Android frustration).

I do not think it is too bright at all, especially not after being familiar with some of the other Team Lava games.
I did wish more basic decorations would be added and was disappointed that they weren't.

However, TL did show that they listened to a lot of requests-
Gave ability to change the names (I never cared, but I saw a lot of requests for this)
Many of the old dragons were just recolors of previous ones or not dragons at all (birds, fairies, etc) A line of twelve whole new dragons that are (mostly) much better designed reflects a lot of work.
They did *technically* add new "decorations" in the forms of new buildings, but they are only for very high level players (I'm 49 and can't get them yet)
Drastically lowered the cost for expansions-- though they also raised the cost for clearing things. Still to see if it balances.
Raised the number of habitats

Is it perfect? No, still lots of room for growth- but after months and months of people making suggestions and asking and begging for the game to be improved, at least they did something.

Also I like the new way the islands look and the graphics over all have been given a nice boost.

dragonshyre
09-21-12, 12:02 PM
I agree. Its hard on the eyes. I prefer the deeper, richer colours of the the original.

jrodt333
09-21-12, 12:15 PM
Yes its nice that TL listened to our requests, but it's annoying that iOS got it first. Next time, I think both should get it at the same time.

Yorka83
09-21-12, 07:08 PM
So basically all the Droid users get to sit and watch the Apple users get new stuff. Why not wait to release the update when you had it ready for both systems. I think this is worse then the ending for Mass Effect 3. At least the rest of the game was fun until the last 15 minutes. Now the game is lagging, freezes and crashes for me. That really makes me want to keep playing and get my Droid using friends to play too. -_-

Zamoraksblood
09-21-12, 07:14 PM
I love the HUGE expansion price drop!
It cost 450000 on old one, got this, new one is 82500

lylahmae
09-21-12, 07:38 PM
Maybe if we all were playing the same game there would be less issues.

LadiLewLew
09-21-12, 10:34 PM
So the old App is Null and void? And we will play from through moment on, in the new app? Do our friends carry over and we be able to visit them regardless of what version of the game they have? Example my husband and I play from android our 3 kids from ipod, since we will not have the new app we will still be able to
Visit, send them gold and maps?
Danielle Storm.Id-LadiLewLew

LadiLewLew
09-21-12, 10:36 PM
Does this new game have anything to do with the fact that I've been trying to expand for 2 days and have been waiting on 2 maps and on 2 days after sending to appx 50 friends each day i still recieved not one map.. ?

Uamele
09-22-12, 04:56 AM
You want to weirdsville. I had the new dragons and stuff for a day then its all gone and the same stuff previously had on dragon story. Even my friend of neighbor is having the same issue. He only got the upgrades for the farm where as I got the dragon and the new habitat. I think you guys are having problems. Cause the app store on the DROID razor still says dragon story and new nothing new. :(

tonguelashing
09-22-12, 07:03 AM
And the latest "bug fix" release for Android which was supposed to fix a lot of the crashing problems has actually made the problem WORSE!!! For crying out loud...get it right. Do you actually have android devices in your development team or are you just using the simulator??

Uamele
09-22-12, 09:33 AM
At least we have an agreement on something tonguelashing. :)

KadeeDid
09-22-12, 09:41 AM

Visited someone with the new version last night. it is way too bright for someone who gets migraines and is light sensitive. I would be unable to play it. might have to avoid neighbours who have switched.

I see it is now a goal again on the other games but no reward listed.

Zamoraksblood
09-22-12, 03:02 PM
It's another type where you download it, then it gives you a decor mission for 30 gold, but everything carries over so no extra for hittin certain levels

Zetra
09-22-12, 03:21 PM
And for some reason,my expansion cost sharply drops from 850000 to 125000,I'm glad of this.

projectYELLOW
09-22-12, 06:21 PM
So can I delete the rregular dragonstory if I want to?

kooky panda
09-22-12, 06:50 PM
So can I delete the rregular dragonstory if I want to?
yes you can.

threepwood14
09-24-12, 05:15 AM
how do i download this game? i'm using Android Samsung Ace

jrodt333
09-24-12, 07:37 AM
Android doesn't have it. :(

sili93
09-25-12, 09:51 PM
I have not Update comming...
My Name in is sili93
Please hell me that new Update

Garellie14
09-26-12, 07:25 AM
You need to fix various things
The increased coin collecting was AMAZING, like literally an incredible feature, because of this it was okay that TL have increased foliage costs and increase food levels etc
But to take that away is completely unfair, the upgraded coin limit is nothing and because the dragons no longer earn coins faster you will rarely benefit it
Please put back the increase coin speed, it made the game incredible
Please update soon

nonybarb
09-26-12, 08:51 AM
So I just spent40 maps and 180000 to do 3rd expansion and got the 10 red epics for boost and spent coins for it. Boost was on time to develop. Lost the expansion and maps as well as boost. What do I do. Nonybarb

mattyturz
09-26-12, 08:56 AM
OH YEAH REALLY COOL MAKING A GAME WHERE IT TAKES LIKE 10000 FOOD TO LEVEL UP A DRAGON AND 900000 COINS TO CLEAR A BOULDER! AND 800000 TO CLEAR A TREE! REALLY GREAT UPDATE!!!!

Nah, I'm just being sarcastic. Its absolutely ridiculous. The new dragons are cool but the game has become officially unplayable! GREAT JOB GUYS!

stormy488
09-26-12, 09:54 AM
I am with Garellie14....Haveing the coin boost WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! Why would you possibly take that away???????????

dragonolic
09-26-12, 10:57 AM
I take it all back

Garellie14
09-26-12, 10:59 AM
Thanks Stormy488, also we cannot use the new plants I.E. it costs 26000 per hour per farm for the new rushberries, that's 154000 silver coins to maintain, which can no longer be achieved realistically without the increase coin speed
It's unfair, please please bring back the feature!!!!

Garellie14
09-26-12, 11:00 AM
Thanks Stormy488, also we cannot use the new plants I.E. it costs 26000 per hour per farm for the new rushberries, that's 154000 silver coins to maintain, which can no longer be achieved realistically without the increase coin speed
It's unfair, please please bring back the feature!!!!

SlightlyJaded61
09-26-12, 11:04 AM
Regarding the update, am I understanding this correctly? Someone posted that you need TEN epic lvl red dragons for the red boost to work? If that is true, would an Eagle count for red AND yellow?

Where did you hear this? This is simply not true. Once you have the boost it is active. You do not need 10 Epic red dragons!

kooky panda
09-26-12, 12:08 PM
Where did you hear this? This is simply not true. Once you have the boost it is active. You do not need 10 Epic red dragons!

You need the 10 epic dragons to open the goal to purchase the boost building.

fangme
09-26-12, 12:34 PM
You need to fix various things
The increased coin collecting was AMAZING, like literally an incredible feature, because of this it was okay that TL have increased foliage costs and increase food levels etc
But to take that away is completely unfair, the upgraded coin limit is nothing and because the dragons no longer earn coins faster you will rarely benefit it
Please put back the increase coin speed, it made the game incredible
Please update soon

Absolutely agreed.

cedkugedchgd
09-26-12, 01:07 PM
heey, where did the coin boost go? -.- and wtf, teamlava, those feeding numbers are just too hiiigh! :(

julie922
09-26-12, 02:44 PM
I can't download it so I'm not to happy...

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 01:15 AM
You shouldn't be going back and forth on version it causes sync issues delays ... Just play the new dawn version

Yeah, actually that's the problem with server-hosted games. Why on earth do you need to have the internet to play DS? I can't play it on my car or at work so that sux :(

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 01:21 AM
I love the HUGE expansion price drop!
It cost 450000 on old one, got this, new one is 82500

Yeah but when you clear a BitterBark, get ready to blow your money.

tag39
09-30-12, 02:52 AM
Wow what an update Team Lava are showing their true colours, grabbing the $'s. Food cost up, dragon feeding requirements up, clearing areas up, these guys are getting greedy, greedy ,greedy. If this keeps on will delete all team lava games. Used to spend $20/50 week, not any more not worth it.

threepwood14
09-30-12, 03:53 PM
when will this version be fully released to Android? please give us some information

Shylore
10-02-12, 01:44 PM
The lettering is what is to light for me, it's much smaller and lighter, which makes them hard to see, so harder to find and really hurts my eyes. I've read others complain of same issue.
The cost of clearing a boulder or a now that's absurd!
And I got charged $4.99 for downloading New Dawn. For the second time in two weeks, I've been charged for something I shouldn't of been. And on the first accidental charge as of seven days, am still waiting, wonder how long this one will take. So, I won't be spending money on TL. Since they just take it.

earth1979
10-03-12, 04:46 AM
Several of players will agree with me that dragon decor is extremely limited. Though completion of the goals give new decor, once purchased there is no chance of buying another. Whilst level remains 63 making these objects open At lvl 1000 is absurd. Even in the case of nether portal it was stated so. But it opened upon completion of goAl. Why is this difference for the new decor limiting our creativity.

threepwood14
10-03-12, 09:33 AM
When will....

★ NEW HABITAT BOOSTS increase your habitat coin capacity!
★ NEW GOALS! Quest to the Dawn Tree and meet new characters!
★ NEW LOOK! A Second Sun has risen! Beautiful new art throughout the Dragon Isles!

Become available for the Android? We only have the Light species and not the Dawn Tree or habitat boosts, we're really at a disadvantage here and feel it's unfair :(

hntr001
10-05-12, 10:47 AM
Question. Got new device trying to transfer over too. Where / How do I do this.

10-12-12, 06:29 AM
Question. Got new device trying to transfer over too. Where / How do I do this.

If you have an Iphone you can do it yourself on teamlavas website. if you have an android i found it easier to email support@teamlava.com and they will do it for you

rowayyah
10-12-12, 01:15 PM
Want my honest opinion? I HATE the new update!, ya know why? Because everything is 20 times more expensive! That's so not fair!

monstahkitteh
10-12-12, 07:49 PM
I got a new iPod and i'm trying to put everything from my old one to my new one but it keeps saying I have to start over on dragon story new dawn but I don't want to. iz there a way I can log into it thru my new one? So I can get all my stuff?

10-12-12, 08:04 PM
you can do it yourself at teamlava's website or you can email teamlava at support@teamlava.com and they will transfer your stuff for you

PsierraFlame
10-18-12, 10:05 AM
It has been almost a month since the new dawn came out for iphone users and we still havent heard any news about getting it on the androids. I have been holding my game where its at, waiting to have access to the new goals and the new dawn tree that increases income to offset the higher costs. I am running out of things to do without expanding though. All my dragons have been evolved and I have been trying nonstop for the new witch dragon since that came out and havent got it yet. So any news for those of us who have been waiting patiently?

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 10:09 AM
It has been almost a month since the new dawn came out for iphone users and we still havent heard any news about getting it on the androids. I have been holding my game where its at, waiting to have access to the new goals and the new dawn tree that increases income to offset the higher costs. I am running out of things to do without expanding though. All my dragons have been evolved and I have been trying nonstop for the new witch dragon since that came out and havent got it yet. So any news for those of us who have been waiting patiently?
you wont get the witch dragon anymore so don't try for it. it was a limited dragon which was only available for 4 days which is pathetic..... and todays update for later pumpkin dragon probably will also be limited so i advise you to check the forum since many didnt get the timer for the witch dragon

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 10:31 AM

As sweetstuff said, the witch is gone now. It had a timer, of which I only knew after coming here to the forum and reading about it.

maximinidan
10-18-12, 02:12 PM
I also feel slightly *****ed that android users never got the full expansion. It's nice that we have the new dragons for sure, but visiting neighbors is a constant reminder that there is extra content that we might never have. I don't mind waiting for it, but it would be considerate of them to let us know if we will ever get the rest of the expansion.

samantha7854
10-22-12, 09:39 AM
Not available on android? It comes up on the list but not downloadable ...?

jrodt333
10-22-12, 07:35 PM
What list?

Nefertekas
10-23-12, 02:11 AM
What list?
App store list, most likely.
Has anyone updated to the version 1.1.1 of Dragon Story? Any differences? (Aside from thenlight dragons feeding cost,that is)

mattyboo1
10-23-12, 03:21 PM
App store list, most likely.
Has anyone updated to the version 1.1.1 of Dragon Story? Any differences? (Aside from thenlight dragons feeding cost,that is)
Somebody else said that it has the full new dawn update

mattyboo1
10-23-12, 05:22 PM
Have to agree it is a little too bright

Now when you go back to regular it looks so dark

lizziet519
10-26-12, 05:45 PM
This is ridiculous. I have android so I have full habitats, enough food to feed an army of dragons and 4,000,000 coins. I can't gift anything except 3 gold and maps when people ask. If we can't get the upgrade it would be nice to be able to do something.

PritikaAshicaA
10-27-12, 05:53 AM
I don't get it I didn't upgrade my Enchated farm I bought it

jrodt333
11-06-12, 07:43 AM
TeamLava, do you guys have any new info on when it will be released for Android?

Cyclohexane
11-07-12, 12:26 PM
TeamLava, do you guys have any new info on when it will be released for Android?

I'm not wondering when, I am wondering "if" it will be released for Android. Any idea?

jrodt333
11-07-12, 10:21 PM
Yeah, you're right. I should have said "if" not "when". But I am feeling kind of hopeful. Still need to finish raising my light dragons to epic form before TL realizes that we don't have the same food costs as iOS

formom2012
11-08-12, 04:39 PM
So what's the problem why cant somebody just answer the question? are we ever getting New Dawn for android users or not?[

reaperoner
11-12-12, 06:59 PM
seriously how many times do people have to ask when will this be released to the play store its it should have all been released at the same time

MomsHouseofSweets
11-15-12, 08:11 AM
The answer is probably here, but I've not found it ... maybe I overlooked it. New Dawn, is this also for Android??

[S8] Elsa
11-15-12, 12:48 PM
The answer is probably here, but I've not found it ... maybe I overlooked it. New Dawn, is this also for Android??

Dragon Story: New Dawn is currently not available for Android devices, but the Light Dragons and Habitats are available under the All tab on Android. We can't speculate on any future updates to this version of the game, but you can always follow Storm8, TeamLava, and Dragon Story on our social media channels (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37370-Social-Media-Like-and-Follow-us-on-Facebook-and-Twitter!) to see all of the new updates as they're announced.

jrodt333
11-16-12, 11:38 PM
Dragon Story: New Dawn is currently not available for Android devices, but the Light Dragons and Habitats are available under the All tab on Android. We can't speculate on any future updates to this version of the game, but you can always follow Storm8, TeamLava, and Dragon Story on our social media channels (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37370-Social-Media-Like-and-Follow-us-on-Facebook-and-Twitter!) to see all of the new updates as they're announced.

In other words, it isn't coming out anytime soon. But still, thanks for actually responding!

formom2012
11-19-12, 12:16 PM
No the answer is not here you did not miss it MomsHouseofSweets they treat android users like second class citizens. Its disgusting!

formom2012
11-19-12, 12:19 PM
Its been the same response since day one. When they grace us with one.

jrodt333
11-20-12, 11:03 PM
No the answer is not here you did not miss it MomsHouseofSweets they treat android users like second class citizens. Its disgusting![B/][B]

Exactly! There's no reason why certain people should get things before others.

jrodt333
11-20-12, 11:04 PM
Ugh tried to bold part of the quote but it didn't work. :(

jrodt333
11-22-12, 08:07 AM
So, New Dawn was released...like we wanted...but the dawn tree and the other stuff still isn't there.

threepwood14
11-25-12, 04:18 PM
Android users would like the Dawn Tree please. And the Boosts - please hurry we've been without them for a long time :(

sxyladyt
12-11-12, 10:52 PM
The app appears in my Google play store but when I download it it doesn't open - it just keeps restarting itself. Is it still not available on Android? I would really like to have the new dragons. I do have an issue with the original version as it restarts constantly and I can't even browse through the marketplace :c w/o it restarting. This also happens when I try & request mystical maps to expand and countless other things I try to accomplish within the game. It's very frustrating.

suesfarmm
12-20-12, 12:23 PM
I am a Android user and New Dawn is available now . My question is when are we going to receive the newest update with the album and pink dragons? Most of my nbrs must be iPhone, iPad and iPod users, because they already had the update. This is not fair. How many Android users do you have that are faithful team lava players? I have been playing every day since April 2011. And started playing dragon story in September and already reached level 57. My rate has only been below 4* twice since starting. Please correct this issue. My game name is A Great Escape , password is Suesfarmm. Game is 1.0.5.4. Thank you, Sue:mad:

tezcatlo
01-09-13, 05:02 PM
I am a Android user and New Dawn is available now . My question is when are we going to receive the newest update with the album and pink dragons? Most of my nbrs must be iPhone, iPad and iPod users, because they already had the update. This is not fair. How many Android users do you have that are faithful team lava players? I have been playing every day since April 2011. And started playing dragon story in September and already reached level 57. My rate has only been below 4* twice since starting. Please correct this issue. My game name is A Great Escape , password is Suesfarmm. Game is 1.0.5.4. Thank you, Sue:mad:

I hate to say it, but in all honesty android users ususally don't get the ios contents & updates for about 6 months to a year or more later!!! I love TL games, but after playing them for over 2 years I'm now looking into games by other companies who have almost identical games but treat android/kindle/ios users equally - w/the same content/updates for all users regardless of your device, have lower costs costs for in-app purchases (gems), and have customer svc/tech support that u can actually call and get SAME DAY RESOLUTION/REFUNDS for any problems you might experience! It is such a shame that TL has alienated what is becoming their largest target base - android & kindle users! For all ios users reading this, this is IN NO WAY anything against you - but consistently visiting your nbrs or community members that have (in DS for example) content like the dawn tree, boosts, pink habitats & pink element dragons, crafting, dragons like scarecrow, etc only for ios, albums, storage, goals to get more things android/kindle users don't have, etc - well, frankly it drives me nuts! I love seeing the new things my nbrs have but am jealous, frustrated & angry (at TL not ios players) for not only developing & releasing content to only one platform. they have 3 platform users and for continuing to develop new content and release it to ios users before releasing the content to android/kindle users! Ios in DS has rec'd about 10 or more new features/content (almost every week or so), while android/kindle has not rec'd any of this!!! And this occurs across the board for every game that TL decides that it wants to allow android & kindle users to play!! TeamLava has no problem taking our money to purchase gems, but after years of this with no change, horrific billing/tech support, no notifications for maintenance & content removal, etc. I've had it and so have so many other android/kindle users! I now regret the hundreds of dollars I spent buying gems (which was probably used to develop more ios only features).....

Sorry for the rant, I'm just an extremely frustrated player who no longer has faith in TeamLava! I don't think TL will ever treat the players on ALL PLATFORMS equally....will NEVER hold new ios features/content until it is ready to be released to all platforms at the same time, and will never fix the gem traps (just add a confirmation button), or have TIMELY resolution for player support problems!!!

I'll still stop in and catch up w/the nbrs/friends I've made in rs, bs, ds, ms, fashion....but will not be wasting more of my time (2+yrs) or money on TL!!! Good luck to you and all the other TL players!!!

tezcatlo
01-09-13, 06:39 PM
I hate to say it, but in all honesty android users ususally don't get the ios contents & updates for about 6 months to a year or more later!!! I love TL games, but after playing them for over 2 years I'm now looking into games by other companies who have almost identical games but treat android/kindle/ios users equally - w/the same content/updates for all users regardless of your device, have lower costs costs for in-app purchases (gems), and have customer svc/tech support that u can actually call and get SAME DAY RESOLUTION/REFUNDS for any problems you might experience! It is such a shame that TL has alienated what is becoming their largest target base - android & kindle users! For all ios users reading this, this is IN NO WAY anything against you - but consistently visiting your nbrs or community members that have (in DS for example) content like the dawn tree, boosts, pink habitats & pink element dragons, crafting, dragons like scarecrow, etc only for ios, albums, storage, goals to get more things android/kindle users don't have, etc - well, frankly it drives me nuts! I love seeing the new things my nbrs have but am jealous, frustrated & angry (at TL not ios players) for not only developing & releasing content to only one platform. they have 3 platform users and for continuing to develop new content and release it to ios users before releasing the content to android/kindle users! Ios in DS has rec'd about 10 or more new features/content (almost every week or so), while android/kindle has not rec'd any of this!!! And this occurs across the board for every game that TL decides that it wants to allow android & kindle users to play!! TeamLava has no problem taking our money to purchase gems, but after years of this with no change, horrific billing/tech support, no notifications for maintenance & content removal, etc. I've had it and so have so many other android/kindle users! I now regret the hundreds of dollars I spent buying gems (which was probably used to develop more ios only features).....

Sorry for the rant, I'm just an extremely frustrated player who no longer has faith in TeamLava! I don't think TL will ever treat the players on ALL PLATFORMS equally....will NEVER hold new ios features/content until it is ready to be released to all platforms at the same time, and will never fix the gem traps (just add a confirmation button), or have TIMELY resolution for player support problems!!!

I'll still stop in and catch up w/the nbrs/friends I've made in rs, bs, ds, ms, fashion....but will not be wasting more of my time (2+yrs) or money on TL!!! Good luck to you and all the other TL players!!!

Sorry this was sooooo long!

bratz79
04-16-13, 09:23 AM
Where do you get the game from? The app store or soMething????

toni
07-04-13, 12:45 PM
One question, I have played DS original version and then installed DS New Dawn and I didn't got anything new but the new graphics and on original DS I already had all the new dragons and items. Help please how to get new quests, new characters and boosts for habitats

zr1dan
08-21-14, 07:16 AM
I recently moved from Android to Ipad Air. Even though the Ipad has higher resolution the Android display much more on the screen. On the android I was able to see multiple island at once. The Ipad on the other hand display is much more zoomed in.

Is there any way I can get the same view as on the android. Makes it much easier to harvest coins and access the islands without having to move around as much.
Thanks