PDA

View Full Version : cant see the rest of my club

camaj90
09-20-12, 12:01 PM
For some weird reason I can't see the rest of my club. What's the deal?

kooky panda
09-20-12, 12:09 PM
Are you saying you cannot zoom out?

If so , are you playing on android?

camaj90
09-20-12, 12:15 PM
you're correct. I'm playing on android.

camaj90
09-20-12, 12:16 PM
you're correct. I'm playing on android. I can't zoom out.

kooky panda
09-20-12, 12:48 PM
I know this was reported under bakery and this was by design. I am checking to see if all games or just bakery story.

This change is by design to improve gameplay performance for Android devices.

camaj90
09-20-12, 01:27 PM
I'm not having problems zooming out while I'm playing bakery story. Its just nightclub story.

camaj90
09-21-12, 11:24 AM
Is there a fix for nightclub story?

Baraze
09-21-12, 06:54 PM
I cant scroll anywhere past the front door. TL has seem surprised by this, since its been going on since February and have said they are looking into the matter. I believe they are since its bizarre.

I couldnt visit any club without everything being black.

I couldnt collect my tips or make drinks without needing to push the design tab and waiting two minutes.

I miss those days as now its just a space with spoiled drinks I cant clear out. I was saving up my club cash to decorate and now I can do nada. Boo!

I hope their is an update soon and/or this game isnt going to the wayside like some of the others.

camaj90
09-21-12, 07:10 PM
I cant scroll anywhere past the front door. TL has seem surprised by this, since its been going on since February and have said they are looking into the matter. I believe they are since its bizarre.

I couldnt visit any club without everything being black.

I couldnt collect my tips or make drinks without needing to push the design tab and waiting two minutes.

I miss those days as now its just a space with spoiled drinks I cant clear out. I was saving up my club cash to decorate and now I can do nada. Boo!

I hope their is an update soon and/or this game isnt going to the wayside like some of the others.

This has been going on since febuary? This is waaaaaay past ricdiclous!!!!

Baraze
09-21-12, 10:42 PM
I know! Did you ever email them and send your info to see if they would check on it?

I was just liking the game again and with no updates in sight, there's no telling when it will work again.

camaj90
09-22-12, 09:23 AM
I know! Did you ever email them and send your info to see if they would check on it?

I was just liking the game again and with no updates in sight, there's no telling when it will work again.

I emailed them a week ago and I havent gotten a response yet.

DaojinWildfire
09-27-12, 11:42 AM
I emailed them a week ago and I havent gotten a response yet.
I don't see any support tickets from you regarding Nightclub Story, but I do see one for Fashion Story. Please double check that issue was sent to the correct email address.

As soon as we receive your email and collect more information on the issue you're experiencing, we can investigate the issue and help you.

camaj90
10-02-12, 08:19 PM
I got the email a week ago and they said they're trying to find a fix for the problem.