PDA

View Full Version : New update force closing

jdub276
09-20-12, 11:20 AM
I downloaded the new version and have tried playing on it but it force closes constantly. After three attempts and three force closes I finally managed to start building a new habitat, but havent yet been able to start breeding a new dragon. I can only be on the game for about 30-60 seconds before it force closes which is very annoying. I will have to go back to the old version and miss out on all the new dragons if it doesn't improve. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help. Is anybody else having this issue or does anybody have any suggestions.

kooky panda
09-20-12, 12:18 PM
I downloaded the new version and have tried playing on it but it force closes constantly. After three attempts and three force closes I finally managed to start building a new habitat, but havent yet been able to start breeding a new dragon. I can only be on the game for about 30-60 seconds before it force closes which is very annoying. I will have to go back to the old version and miss out on all the new dragons if it doesn't improve. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help. Is anybody else having this issue or does anybody have any suggestions.

You need to have at least IOS version 4.0 or higher to play this one.
What device do you have ?
What is your current IOS version?

jdub276
09-20-12, 12:26 PM
I'm playing on an iPad iOS version 5.1.1

kooky panda
09-20-12, 12:42 PM
I have been running fast on this game. Try deleting and redownload the game to see if this resolves the issue.

note: I did update my Iphone 4 to the new 6.0 IOS version this morning.