PDA

View Full Version : Why is my news feed doing this?

phatmama08
09-20-12, 10:59 AM
For some reason my news is keeping the some of the ones that state "A friend has responded to your request for help. Why not pay them a visit?" I have 10 of these at the bottom that range from 19 hours ago to 3 days ago. I thought as new tips come in these were deleted. I have also noticed that when I scroll through the feed there are ones that pop up from people who have tipped hours before that were not there minutes ago. Has anyone else noticed this? Or know why this is happening? (I am playing on Android)

starstar2
09-20-12, 11:39 AM
So that we know who fulfill our request for parts.
Below 10 is those who fulfil and above 10 is those who tip.
List will get mix up when there is both activities happening at same time.
But once there is no both activities happening same time, bottom 10 will be respond to request and top 10 receive tips.
This is an additional feature by Teamlava.
Furthermore sorting is done if no both activities done on same time.

phatmama08
09-20-12, 11:59 AM
Thanks starstar2! I had never noticed it before but that makes sense.

marrrina
09-20-12, 01:35 PM
It's a new feature TL added. It's kind of annoying though because I rarely request parts and have to see this type of notification in my feed for several weeks because it doesn't go away like the regular notifications do.

keviPad
09-20-12, 03:55 PM
Funny, i just noticed this yesturday but couldnt find any threads discussing this.

It makes sense i guess. I mean it does work as intended. =(.

I wish we had the full use of all 20 messages instead of 10&10 split. I never found the 'responded to request' msg very useful. The increase from 10 to 20 messages was definitely welcomed. But we still only get 10 tip msgs.

keviPad
09-20-12, 04:04 PM
Allowing the 20 most recent messages to stay on top is not better. Then we would be stuck with 20 'responded' msgs. The current 10-10 split works fine in this regard. Basically nothing was changed. We still get our 10 'tip' msgs.

The solution would be to get rid of this ridiculous 'responded' msg. Allow us to have 20 'tip' msgs. Done. =)

jamesdean1957
09-24-12, 04:50 PM
Ya that is in all games.