PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava!! Please.. At least tell us why U don't update!!!

CityBoss
11-24-10, 02:17 PM
Hello!

Like everyone else here I wonder if you all quit your job and leaved us all here in the dark!?

You must understand that waiting for updates is easier when you know why it's delayed.. If you have trouble.. Please let us know! Then I can assure you that almost all bad comments to you will drop radically!!

An open dialogue on what happens in every game should save your name and leave all your customers satisfied and MUCH more understanding and patient!! To know an update coming in a month is better than expecting weekly and not getting any!!! Common sence..

THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!! That should drive me to start a game and NR1 would be happy customers!! In the end more money for you and higher rates from us!! You could not fail with this FANTASTIC GAMES; City, Farm & Restaurant!! No other in this genre has this simple and clean look!! They updates more often... But not in your league in looks! Take advantage on this and start take care on your living.. Your CUSTOMERS!!

Good luck

Unregistered
11-25-10, 04:06 AM
1. TL only interested in *new* customers
- two new story games created last month
- an update for Empire Story on Nov. 22 with about 20 items

2. TL are working on "Holiday" cases for 24 stones/gems/city cash
- they are really busy
- have to be release soon .. in late Nov or early Dec
- for all 4 story games

3. They are working on at least 2 more story games
- I will bet my city on it, there will be new games in January

4. TeamLava do not have enough manpower for 4 existing games
- servers kept crashing... Problem still existed (if you received the popup for "no Internet connection)
- they are busy fixing bugs in Restaurant & Empire

5....6...7...8...9 well; you can fill in the rest!!!

Unregistered
11-26-10, 04:25 AM
They want the city players move to restaurant &/or empire.
Then rip off some more "real cash" when players made in-game purchases.