PDA

View Full Version : What is/are "BOOST" ?

rionkimchi
09-20-12, 07:38 AM
In the market, within Buildings, there is a section titled "BOOST". There are 3 items that for me, are Locked By Goal :

Eternal Flame
Flower Egg
Sunshine Temple

What are these, what do they "boost" and how do you unlock them ?

vanillaheaven
09-20-12, 07:47 AM
Well, there's one for every element (you have to scroll to the right to see the other three). Also, the Journey to Dawn goal says:

When channeled through special Boost Buildings, the rays of the Second Sun increase the coin capacity of your habitats!

Sooo, there you have it :) And, you will unlock the buildings by completing the goal (expanding to the Dawn tree on the lower island).

coolgamegirl27
09-20-12, 08:26 AM
'Boost' buildings really!?!? Has TL been playing DV?...lol

sweetstuff525
09-20-12, 08:44 AM
'Boost' buildings really!?!? Has TL been playing DV?...lol

Lol yes they have .. Since we have been saying dv was better.... Now we n?e tournaments that prize you gold

vanillaheaven
09-20-12, 08:50 AM
Lol yes they have .. Since we have been saying dv was better.... Now we n?e tournaments that prize you gold

That would really be super amazing ^^ I like the races in DV, cause it's a great way to waste time :D

revort
09-20-12, 11:45 AM
The boost feature seems to be the one thing that few people on the forums are talking about. I would like to see the specific benefits of these new buildings.

coolgamegirl27
09-20-12, 11:49 AM

Not to mention a Colosseum type arena so we can send our dragons to battle for gold;)

vanillaheaven
09-20-12, 12:01 PM
The boost feature seems to be the one thing that few people on the forums are talking about. I would like to see the specific benefits of these new buildings.

Well, the boost buildings probably haven't been noticed yet. Hmm... I think boosts would be useful for players that only have time to play once a day, so they could get more silver. ...on the other hand, this could be done by raising the coin capacity of the habitats. Without boost buildings. I just hope we get them for free. If they'll be expensive, I don't think I'll get any...

jrodt333
09-20-12, 01:01 PM
How do you get Boost buildings? Are they in the market, because they weren't in my Android version last time I checked.

kooky panda
09-20-12, 01:13 PM
In the market, within Buildings, there is a section titled "BOOST". There are 3 items that for me, are Locked By Goal :

Eternal Flame
Flower Egg
Sunshine Temple

What are these, what do they "boost" and how do you unlock them ?
Not sure what they will do, but these items will be unlocked when you complete the goals for each one.

spiralraindrop
09-20-12, 02:08 PM
How come it says I have th max amount if the new buildings when I don't even have one?

ma656prw
09-20-12, 08:54 PM
It raises your max income per habitat from 500-1000 depending on habitat and also increases the speed at which your income is earned... Seems to be twice as fast!!! My purple habitat with 2 mistmouths and an aether hits $6000 in about 5-6 minutes!

yuimiko
09-20-12, 11:45 PM
I like these new booster items, really good looking ones.

jestahr
12-13-12, 08:06 AM
So when do we get the boosts for Androids ???