PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: New Dawn Goal

marrrina
09-20-12, 04:20 AM
For those wondering the reward for this (DL and play DS: New Dawn), it's 30 gems and 3 points towards your home value. Definitely worth it!

I didn't actually play the game since it refused to connect to my net, so you might be able to get away with just the download only.

All you have to do is visit anyone's home to get the reward.

yupiyupigumgum
09-20-12, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the information

LadylaineE
09-20-12, 09:00 AM
You will have to play Dragon Story. My next goal is to reach level 7 on DS.

sweetstuff525
09-20-12, 09:05 AM
I didn't get the goal in home... But got it in fashion bakery and restaurant ... But since I'm high level on game I only got 6 gems in each of those games.. Hey better than nothing

marrrina
09-20-12, 09:44 AM
You will have to play Dragon Story. My next goal is to reach level 7 on DS.

I didn't have to play it initially. If I want to proceed then I would have. And I won't because Dragon Story is a bore, haha. But you're lucky because my device said I have to reach Level 17 for the next goal and that is more work than it's worth. But it doesn't matter anyway because the goal deleted itself -______- Couldn't even try if I wanted.

LadylaineE
09-20-12, 11:01 PM
I didn't have to play it initially. If I want to proceed then I would have. And I won't because Dragon Story is a bore, haha. But you're lucky because my device said I have to reach Level 17 for the next goal and that is more work than it's worth. But it doesn't matter anyway because the goal deleted itself -______- Couldn't even try if I wanted.

I find DS boring too, but I'm at level 6 so I'm going to see it through to level 7 to reach the goal. Once I complete that goal I'm deleting DS.
Hated having to go through the same thing with Farm Story. Yawn.

queentina3
09-21-12, 02:14 AM
I find DS boring too, but I'm at level 6 so I'm going to see it through to level 7 to reach the goal. Once I complete that goal I'm deleting DS.
Hated having to go through the same thing with Farm Story. Yawn.

The goal may extend to reach Lvl 12 or 15 after that, just be aware. :p

LadylaineE
09-21-12, 02:47 AM
The goal may extend to reach Lvl 12 or 15 after that, just be aware. :p

Yeah just completed the goal and noticed that. I may have to keep playing DS. I need gems!

kwhales
09-21-12, 03:29 AM
So if you download other TL games, you can get gems for this game???

queentina3
09-21-12, 03:37 AM
So if you download other TL games, you can get gems for this game???

Only when you get the goal. There is sometimes a goal to download another TL game, once you do that you get another goal to go to a neighbor, purchase decor, make an outfit, and etc...Once you do that, you get whatever the gem reward is. Then more goals pop up for you to play to a level, once you've done that another pops again asking you to go to a neighbor and etc...Then sometimes ANOTHER goal pops up to get to another Level, and it goes on until Lvl 15-20 for certain games.

Not all iOS users get these goals though, and sometimes some iOS users don't get them until months after the intial roll-out people get them.

kwhales
09-22-12, 07:03 AM
I downloaded DS and bubble mania. On HDS I had started with about 40 gems. I now have 140 just by playing those two games. I also got gold bars on DS for playing bubble mania. Not bad. DS might be a bit boring-money is hard to get but hey, gems are worth it for now.