PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Questions

DIVA2014
11-24-10, 11:49 AM
Hi Normal,

I have several questions that I may need you to clarify, you?re the expert and I appreciate your feedback pertaining to Restaurant Story
1) The gifting times vary each day. I am unable to send gifts to my neighbors at a particular set time each day. Can you explain the gifting cycles within Restaurant Story? Example: 1 day I am able to gift at 2:00 a.m. (CST). The next time at the same time, the gift function is graded out where I am unable to submit gifts. The following day arrives and I am unable to gift, and have to wait until the gift function has been made available. In addition, the following days, the gift function is available but it is at a varying times.
2) Loosing tips while retrieving them in an active window (restaurant is open). I have notice over the past two weeks, that when I retrieve my tips from the tables I am loosing experience points.
3) When will Team Lava submit new recipes for cooking?
4) What happens when you?re a higher level player and have mastered all of the recipes, then what?
4) The last appliance is at 41, Why?
5) What happened to the option to expand with coins, it appears that option has been removed, and the only way to expand is to use gems.
6) When you have mastered a dish, is there some way to show to your community and neighbors that you are a master /executive chef on recipes?
7) Where are the Christmas decorations that can be brought with coins?
8) Can a select all feature be added for gifting?
9)Annoying Magic Shell and Magic Box - can you please provide what items are in each and under the specific catergory. I am trying to find the lobster tank and I dont feel as if I need to click on several doors (with purchase) to select 1 item.

Deleting neighbors. Can Team Lava come up with a feature that allows a player to see who actually has left tips and gifts on a regular basis. I have deleted so many neighbors because they either don?t participate in giving tips or gifts or both. This feature I would pay for !! LOL

The last two updates have cleared up many bugs and I hope that Team Lava will continue to work with the playing community and thanks for the 15 gems!!

Thanks,

Diva2014

Sara
11-25-10, 10:01 PM
Sara
Problem with the gifts
The gifts not show in to me but my friends already send it for me
Can u please help

H8TR65
11-26-10, 12:30 AM
Do u know if u can sell any of the flooring???

Unregistered
11-26-10, 09:40 AM
Hi Normal,

I have several questions that I may need you to clarify, you?re the expert and I appreciate your feedback pertaining to Restaurant Story
1) The gifting times vary each day. I am unable to send gifts to my neighbors at a particular set time each day. Can you explain the gifting cycles within Restaurant Story? Example: 1 day I am able to gift at 2:00 a.m. (CST). The next time at the same time, the gift function is graded out where I am unable to submit gifts. The following day arrives and I am unable to gift, and have to wait until the gift function has been made available. In addition, the following days, the gift function is available but it is at a varying times.
2) Loosing tips while retrieving them in an active window (restaurant is open). I have notice over the past two weeks, that when I retrieve my tips from the tables I am loosing experience points.
3) When will Team Lava submit new recipes for cooking?
4) What happens when you?re a higher level player and have mastered all of the recipes, then what?
4) The last appliance is at 41, Why?
5) What happened to the option to expand with coins, it appears that option has been removed, and the only way to expand is to use gems.
6) When you have mastered a dish, is there some way to show to your community and neighbors that you are a master /executive chef on recipes?
7) Where are the Christmas decorations that can be brought with coins?
8) Can a select all feature be added for gifting?
9)Annoying Magic Shell and Magic Box - can you please provide what items are in each and under the specific catergory. I am trying to find the lobster tank and I dont feel as if I need to click on several doors (with purchase) to select 1 item.

Deleting neighbors. Can Team Lava come up with a feature that allows a player to see who actually has left tips and gifts on a regular basis. I have deleted so many neighbors because they either don?t participate in giving tips or gifts or both. This feature I would pay for !! LOL

The last two updates have cleared up many bugs and I hope that Team Lava will continue to work with the playing community and thanks for the 15 gems!!

Thanks,

Diva2014

I can't answer most but from my experience i can only gift once every 24 hours...so if you gifted at 2pm you should be able to gift again at 2pn the next day....or at least shortly thereafter...

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:04 AM
Ok I know this migjt be a stupid qiestion but how so u make a restuarant name? I want to asd friends but it says I need to make A name for my restaurant first. I dnt see the option though I play it on my t mobile fone pls help lol

kyfarmer123
04-14-15, 05:36 PM
I selected recipes to cook, paid for them and when I went back at the appropriate time there was no food. What's going on???

DREAMaboutWORLDwithoutWARS
07-24-15, 10:59 AM
For ,,Unregistered? goes to MAIN-MESSAGES-PROFILE and write name which you wants.
First name is free but when you will want change your name in future,it will cost you 10gems.
My english isn't good.Hope that I wrote it good.

07-24-15, 11:06 AM
For ,,kyfarmer123? You was probably out of sync with server.Everything what you doing when you are out of sync with server will not SAVE.

07-24-15, 11:16 AM
For ,,DIVA2014? 1) Every player can give to his neighbor only 1gift/day.
Every player can get max 20gifts/day.

07-24-15, 11:23 AM
For ,,DIVA2014? 4) When you will on max level,you can't have all recipes mastered because Teamlava add new recipes into EasyStove and EasyOven.And you get another new recipes with each new goal.

07-24-15, 11:36 AM
For DIVA 5) I can everytime choose if I wants expand for gems or coins.
Perhaps you need be on higher level or you need more neighbors.

07-24-15, 11:43 AM
For DIVA 6) No dear,I never hear/saw that exist some way to show everybody that I mastered something.
You can only write it on your Wall or write it on Walls people which you visit but everybody can delete your post on his own Wall.

07-24-15, 11:51 AM
For DIVA You can see last 20 people which you left tips or accepted your requests.go MAIN-MESSAGES-NEWS.
Some of players aren't good at tips but are very good in accepting request.

mealsbystep
08-09-15, 02:41 PM
Can anyone tell me what kind of appliance I need to make crackling cornbread please

marshawei
01-21-16, 12:07 AM
Hi! I have just updated to the latest version 1.7.7 playing on iOS 8, mini iPad. Was forced to do so since i cannot access my games since yesterday. From my previous version (which had still team lava logo on its app icon), i am now on storm8 version. I would just like to ask if there is a setting where i can change about playing on a vertical view rather than horizontal view? The playing view now is only on horizontal. I have been used to playing with my tablet upright (for 4-5years i think!) rather than sideways. Lols can anybody give me any advice on this? Thanks!

LalaSmooth
01-21-16, 08:41 AM
Can anyone tell me what kind of appliance I need to make crackling cornbread please

Look at the very back of the regular oven or stove recipe book