PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions and comments. Xx

Unregistered
05-22-10, 02:29 PM
I have been playing the game for a few days now and have a few thoughts on the game.
Bug wise, the game is constantly saying my farm is out of sync and has to reset. It happens when I do too much at once, and slowing down prevents it, but it really slows down the game for me.

Suggestions
- the expensive buildings etc should do something. For example the food troughs could make the animals mature faster or the tool shed could help cropsmature faster.
- after I water somebody's crops and then become their friend ishould be able to go back and water their crops 5 more times. At the moment, once I have done it the 5 original times, becoming heir friend doesn't allow me 10 til the next day.
- we should be able to do more on other peoples farms than just water. We could also feed the animals, and if we notice that their crops are withering we should be able to water them to expand their lifespan.
- the water droplets are too large, they obstruct the entire farms. I think one droplet over each would be adequate.
- we should be able to drag and select large areas for mass planting. My thumb is getting sore from all this tapping!
- I understand that selling gems is how you make your money, but there should be other options, we could get offers for installing other storm 8 games, or I really like the idea o other people being able to rate our farms and top ratings erning gems. Or if we must purchase them, give us value for money. If I'm going to part with my hard earned I want to get a lot more gems for my bucks!
- some options should be able to be purchased wihh either gems or coins, or at the very least, allow us to buy gems with our coins, even if they are very large amounts.
- whether you upgrade to a 13x13 from a 10x10 or from a 12x12 it still costs the same. It should be ralative to how much you are actually adding, as this will encourage people to upgrade as early as they can.
- there should defnitely be rewards for making farms attractive and have character. Design should be strongly encouraged as it makes the game more interesting to play.
-we should be able to rotate the screen to look at the farms from all angles.
- when expanding the farm we should be able to purchase the squares and paste them wherever we like so we can personalize our farm shapes.
- it would be great to be able to pick favourite neighbours and be able to walk onto their farms directly from our own.
- being able to pay somebody to look after our farm for a day would be amazing and get much more ineraction.
- being able to harvest our products and choose to either sell or further develop would be great. For example, if we owned a barn, then we could harvest berries place the min the barn and decide to make them into jam to sell for more. Or with milk we could make cheese or with grapes wine. But we would have to own the right buildings for each and it would have more outlay and more maturing time. And we could choose to sell them at any poin in the process.

Thankyou, and I will add more as I think of it.

add me! storm8 id is rhirhi11. xx

Unregistered
05-22-10, 02:50 PM
Sorry, I forgot a few things.

- I think there should be an indicator on the home page when you have invites or new comments.
- it should say accept, not invite on The friends page. We alsoshould be able to accept all.
- we should be able to double click on any item and have a kittle dialogue box pop up with its info, such as price, yields, overall time, and as hhe game goes on and becomes more complex, and suggestions to make the item more successful, for example we could click on a sheep and be told it will mature faster if it has a feed trough, or a capsicum and told fertilizer will help it.
- it would be great to have plants more successful if planted together. For example, a group of 3 or more vegie crops together could decrease their maturity time by 10%. Or if certain animals had more space they could mature faster, like a free range chook wiht it's on space would produce more eggs.

These are all just ideas, I get that they can't all happen, but I think this has potential to be a great game, as ling as people have incentives to design great, complex farms.

Xx

Dave
05-24-10, 07:12 AM

- I think there should be an indicator on the home page when you have invites or new comments.
- it should say accept, not invite on The friends page. We alsoshould be able to accept all.
- we should be able to double click on any item and have a kittle dialogue box pop up with its info, such as price, yields, overall time, and as hhe game goes on and becomes more complex, and suggestions to make the item more successful, for example we could click on a sheep and be told it will mature faster if it has a feed trough, or a capsicum and told fertilizer will help it.
- it would be great to have plants more successful if planted together. For example, a group of 3 or more vegie crops together could decrease their maturity time by 10%. Or if certain animals had more space they could mature faster, like a free range chook wiht it's on space would produce more eggs.

These are all just ideas, I get that they can't all happen, but I think this has potential to be a great game, as ling as people have incentives to design great, complex farms.

Xx

Are you kidding me? Wow. You have such great ideas that you should have made the game yourself. It's amazing the people have made the game to this point without your help. Geez.

Unregistered
05-24-10, 09:02 AM
Are you kidding me? Wow. You have such great ideas that you should have made the game yourself. It's amazing the people have made the game to this point without your help. Geez.

Oh whatever beotch, go shove it up your...

The makers asked us for our opinions, and as I have played I have developed a lot of them. The game is only in it's beginning stages, and I just have a few ideas that I think would be cool. At least I am adding somehing constructive rather than adding negativity that nobody needs to hear.

But i suppose you did one positive thing, you bumped my thread so now more people will get a chance to see it.

Cheers d bag.

Farmer Grud
05-24-10, 09:34 AM
Oh whatever beotch, go shove it up your...

The makers asked us for our opinions, and as I have played I have developed a lot of them. The game is only in it's beginning stages, and I just have a few ideas that I think would be cool. At least I am adding somehing constructive rather than adding negativity that nobody needs to hear.

But i suppose you did one positive thing, you bumped my thread so now more people will get a chance to see it.

Cheers d bag.

Well said. Do these idiots not realize they are in a forum titled "Farm Story Feedback and Bug Reports" ? I had one of these tools say something similar in my suggestion thread earlier today. Wonder if my idiot is that same as yours, hmmmm.

BTW... Bump :p

Unregistered
02-16-11, 04:23 PM
Dear team lava

I think you the good people that created many great apps should have a log in username like for example the storm8 id and there should also be a password...for all your farm story, restaurant story, bakery story, etc. This way if something happens to someones device like it got broken or they got a new one they could just sign in and have the game story the played for a long time.

Thank you for reading

Storm8 ID: Theekid

Unregistered
02-17-11, 03:51 PM
You and all others who have taken the time to leave constructive suggestions, I hope they listen to you. It is TIME for an upgrade. Good job, thanks for taking the time to post.

Xx

Unregistered
02-19-11, 09:20 PM
Plough all, plant all and harvest all