New crops
New dragons - diamond hybrids
New buildings
New decorations
New goals

Still can only send three gold.

Classic70
09-20-12, 12:37 AM
Is this an update of the existing game, or do you have to start from scratch in the new one, which would be seriously annoying?

bibiooo
09-20-12, 12:43 AM
new version improve performance. so good i use iphone4 the old version very lag.

Classic70
09-20-12, 12:46 AM
Is this an update of the existing game, or do you have to start from scratch in the new one, which would be seriously annoying?

Nevermind, just found out. Thankfully it's an update and you keep all your lovely dragons :)

donmiklos
09-20-12, 12:48 AM
Exciting news, the new dragons look like cool! Thanks Team Lava!

seastripes
09-20-12, 12:52 AM
i don't like that you can only send gold to 3 neighbours, i guess the older "unimprove" version means unimprove business on selling golds to the developer.
i don't think i'm gonna play this again

maguar
09-20-12, 12:58 AM
Sorry the new dragons are light and light hybrids. Light dragon costs $150000.tacked 9 hours and needs a white meadow.

We also get xp well selling from the nest.

donmiklos
09-20-12, 01:15 AM
I've already have a Fuzzy Dragon, a Love Dragon and working on the Luck Dragon! :)

Come to visit me! :)

squilibob
09-20-12, 01:48 AM
TeamLava actually cares? It would be impolite of me not to say Thank you

dragonolic
09-20-12, 02:43 AM
Wow... Here is where I say Thank You too. Awesome awesome.

Java_Phoenix
09-20-12, 02:53 AM
Do we delete the old Dragon Story app now? I dont see the point in having two. Also, the color (or should I say brightness) has gone too bright (or dull) compared to the old version. I prefer the old version as far as graphics go. I love the new dragons though. Anyway, back to the question. TIA

maguar
09-20-12, 02:56 AM
I bought the Big White Meadow without checking the stats. Turns out it can hold 1 dragon. Don't see the point of having a big one if it only holds 1

Garellie14
09-20-12, 03:02 AM
The info is wrong when you look whilst building it
It actuall holds 3 :)

geckoos
09-20-12, 03:03 AM
putted my light dragon in evolving temple speeded it up lost 9 gold and it didnt level up to lvl 4 what the hell TL i want my 9 gold back now

gertbigone
09-20-12, 03:20 AM
Got an angel dragon egg, it takes 2 days and 44 gold. It's such a pretty egg so I'm gonna let it hatch without speeding up lol

maguar
09-20-12, 03:21 AM
The info is wrong when you look whilst building it
It actuall holds 3 :)

Turns out I read it wrong and bought just the small one. Doh!

tasjatjuh157
09-20-12, 03:26 AM
Ahhhh I'm so excited! I want to breed it so bad! I have to wait like eight hours for my breeding den finishes and im out of GOLD :( Going to be a longgggg day!

foxxiegirl
09-20-12, 03:45 AM
I'm loving that you get xp now when you sell the egg from the nest :)

stens
09-20-12, 04:06 AM
should i just delete the 'old' dragon story?? right now im just playing with the two apps.. help! thanks!

lattefix
09-20-12, 04:07 AM
Team lava, please bring it to the Android with quests as well >.<
ty~

sweetstuff525
09-20-12, 04:08 AM
Wow and I got a goal to download it finally freed gems lol

Snapenath
09-20-12, 04:34 AM
Hey Cool, that's two good news for dragons, as I didn't know that the price of expansions had decreased (shame we can't tell the same for bakery... hum hum)
Did you find this in the applications updates, or in the store?

Isla03
09-20-12, 04:38 AM
The new dragons look great. Just got to hatch my first diamond dragon,I'm only on level 51 !!!!and have 81 others assorted dragons !! May be one day ..........

Sidni7
09-20-12, 04:46 AM
Loving New Dawn except for the washed-out colours. Reminds me of when my computer monitor was on its last legs. Great update, TL, but bring back the vivid colours!

patisu
09-20-12, 07:15 AM
Love the new dragons, lower expansion coinage, (now we know why we were allowed more habis ��). I wonder if it will get dark at night, like City Story? Thank you for the updates!! Haven't tried selling from the nest, but added xp is always a good thing. And yay!!! We can change our dragon's names too!!!

bigbux3
09-20-12, 07:16 AM
What is TeamLava doing?! Why?!
I don't see why it has to be a new app. I enjoy the new dragons and the new goals, but why did they make it so bright that it doesn't match the old habitats and buildings?!

bigbux3
09-20-12, 07:19 AM
There's a new version of DS.

Upgraded farms
New crops
New dragons - diamond hybrids
New buildings
New decorations
New goals

Still can only send three gold.

They shouldn't've done 3 gold per day. Nobody likes that!!!!

vanillaheaven
09-20-12, 07:25 AM
What is TeamLava doing?! Why?!
I don't see why it has to be a new app. I enjoy the new dragons and the new goals, but why did they make it so bright that it doesn't match the old habitats and buildings?!

Yeah, that's super weird :( The new background doesn't match the habitats at all.

meelon
09-20-12, 07:59 AM
i dont no which one to play, new looks good (but bit too bright), i m confused

purplegem611
09-20-12, 08:08 AM
It's installed but my expansion isn't on the new version everything else seems to have switched though!

Dezsdragons
09-20-12, 08:10 AM
Will new dawn be coming out for Android anytime soon? Kinda lame that we're connected to iOS islands but aren't able to obtain any of those new features.

Horntail21
09-20-12, 08:23 AM
I was gonna keep playing on the old version for the colors and am glad I checked the old version because there was 32 gold waiting for me there. Everything is there, two farms I upgraded and a new light habitat that I bought in the new version but the new goals from the new game didn't cross over to my old version and the tree is not there. Guess I'll have to stick to the new one.

FredsFarmm
09-20-12, 08:23 AM
It is now on my iphone and it is WAY to bright. I lowered the brightness in my settings but it actually hurts my eyes. This is a problem.

deevines
09-20-12, 10:32 AM
Will new dawn be coming out for Android anytime soon? Kinda lame that we're connected to iOS islands but aren't able to obtain any of those new features.

I am wondering the same thing...im frustrated because i can upgrade the farms but thats it...its not fair for those that do not hv apple products, is there any other way for us to dwnload the new versio?

deevines
09-20-12, 10:40 AM
You are not the only one that feels this, i hv an android tablet and cnt participate inthis new version...not happy at all,although i wonder if we cld get thru itunes, what do u think?

libbyjoyous
09-20-12, 11:28 AM
Man... i jus started this game a few weeks ago and was sooo amped it was finally on android.. but its looking like im going to have to wait... more... :'( plllleeeeassse team lava!!

GroupMagma
09-20-12, 12:17 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the questions and interest! I'll answer those at length in another thread, but here's some bullet points below. (let me know if I miss anything!)

* New Quests and Dragons included
* New Enchanted Farms (with new fruit!)
* New feature: Boosts! (I haven't seen this mentioned, but they're pretty cool; they help [edit] increase the amount of Coins you earn from habitats!)
* New decorations!
* Not on Android or Amazon (sorry guys!)
* It's recommended that you run the game on New Dawn for now, as the boosts won't work on the original Dragon

I'll answer in more detail in a thread in the Updates forum :)

bigsteve03
09-20-12, 12:32 PM
Not on Android yet, or not ever?

smile4katie
09-20-12, 01:39 PM
What new decorations!!!???
All that's new to me is a light banner.

Radagast
09-20-12, 01:55 PM
I have had a look at dragon story new dawn but how do you get the dragons. Do you have to pay or have a diamond?

maguar
09-20-12, 01:55 PM
We can change dragon names.

Going back to the big white meadow, turns out that was what I was building. Unfortunately while I was building, clicking on info was giving the white meadow info.

spiralraindrop
09-20-12, 01:59 PM
But since I already have all my fully upgraded six farms, I can't get the new ones.

maguar
09-20-12, 02:01 PM
But since I already have all my fully upgraded six farms, I can't get the new ones.

You update your large farms to the enchanted farms

greygull
09-20-12, 02:01 PM

You can upgrade the farms :)

You just have to wait until there's no food in them.

sweetstuff525
09-20-12, 02:02 PM

Click on your large farms and click upgrade for 100,000 that's what I did... 22 hours to finish upgrading... Got all my 6 upgrading

smile4katie
09-20-12, 02:02 PM

Click ur farm and hit upgrade once you've harvested.

smile4katie
09-20-12, 02:03 PM
I have had a look at dragon story new dawn but how do you get the dragons. Do you have to pay or have a diamond?

The light dragon you buy then you breed for the others.

smile4katie
09-20-12, 02:10 PM
I'm not sure if many people have missed the story line of this. There are tons of complaints about the color but it is all part of it. Seems to me that the Dawn and the tree may help us to bring it all together.

farrels
09-20-12, 02:44 PM
Teamlava you really outdid yourself!this update is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxxiegirl
09-20-12, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure if many people have missed the story line of this. There are tons of complaints about the color but it is all part of it. Seems to me that the Dawn and the tree may help us to bring it all together.

Yes i got it too. I frankly love the new look and love all of the update...well all but the Ice Cream Dragon lol.

lulupet08
09-20-12, 03:00 PM
How do you get a diamond dragon?

jablonda69
09-20-12, 06:13 PM
so how do we get it because its not showin up in the amazon app store which is wat i trust to use.....

kooky panda
09-20-12, 06:57 PM
so how do we get it because its not showin up in the amazon app store which is wat i trust to use.....

This new version is only for IOS devices only.

wendimonster
09-22-12, 05:09 AM
I only have the original one on kindle fire... but it doesn't allow me to do anything but breed dragons and buy things. I have never had a quest book or received rewards for anything despite deleting and redownloading several times. How do I fix it? And certainly how do I get this new version when it becomes available for kindle? ....... because it IS going to become available soon....right?

KadeeDid
09-22-12, 06:15 AM
Do we delete the old Dragon Story app now? I dont see the point in having two. Also, the color (or should I say brightness) has gone too bright (or dull) compared to the old version. I prefer the old version as far as graphics go. I love the new dragons though. Anyway, back to the question. TIA

Visited someone with the new version last night. it is way too bright for someone who gets migraines and is light sensitive. I would be unable to play it. might have to avoid neighbours who have switched.

I see it is now a goal again on the other games but no reward listed.

KadeeDid
09-22-12, 06:16 AM
I only have the original one on kindle fire... but it doesn't allow me to do anything but breed dragons and buy things. I have never had a quest book or received rewards for anything despite deleting and redownloading several times. How do I fix it? And certainly how do I get this new version when it becomes available for kindle? ....... because it IS going to become available soon....right?

I don't think Kindle version has goals.

farmerted7
09-22-12, 06:30 AM
It is too bright! I have device brightness all the way down, and I still can't look at it.

I got a migraine earlier this week-- can't keep playing new dawn version.

KadeeDid
09-23-12, 04:21 PM
It is too bright! I have device brightness all the way down, and I still can't look at it.

I got a migraine earlier this week-- can't keep playing new dawn version.

I sympathize. I have had migraines this week. I haven't switched as I visited neighbours and even their sites were brighter.

wayablaze
11-06-12, 12:07 AM
what happens if a breeding takes less time than a hatching