PDA

View Full Version : Please please please help

lady_v_lovely
09-19-12, 09:49 PM
Hello everyone! First off I am going to start by telling you what's going on... The other day I found my other phone(iPhone 3gs) and notice I had Farm Story in a high level and said to myself I miss playing this... Soooooo... I followed the guidlines correctly to transfer it to my iPhone4.... Well everything was great! Until I remembered I had food cooking in my Restaurant and Bakery Story! I checked both of them and it was completly brand NEW!!! SMH... :-( So I told them what was going on and I kind of don't understand the stuff that is below...

1.Name of game:
2.NEW character code on your new device (Please reach level 6 and provide us with this CRUCIAL information): <~DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS :confused:
3.Original character code: <~DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS:confused:
4.Original character's name: <~DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS:confused:
5.Original character's level: <~DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS:confused:
6.Approximate date you created your original character:
7.Approximate date you last logged in with your original character:
8.Any other details you can provide to identify your lost character:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

greygull
09-19-12, 10:13 PM
Your games from iPhone 4 are currently in limbo. You will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them both the IDs and what happened. You can only have 1 ID per device, so you won't be able to combine your Farm with your Restaurant and Bakery.

Character code - Storm8 ID
Character name - in game name
Character level - what levels you were in the games

lady_v_lovely
09-19-12, 10:19 PM
WOW... That was such a QUICK reply... Thank you soooo much... I really apreciate it..

Your games from iPhone 4 are currently in limbo. You will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them both the IDs and what happened. You can only have 1 ID per device, so you won't be able to combine your Farm with your Restaurant and Bakery.

Character code - Storm8 ID
Character name - in game name
Character level - what levels you were in the games

greygull
09-19-12, 10:23 PM
You are very welcome!

Unfortunately, it's after 10pm in TL land, so transferring back probably won't be as quick. Hopefully they can get it done as soon as possible. Make sure you give them all the info you can - in game names, levels of all games, anything. You will receive an automated response first, which will probably ask for additional info (it's been a while since I transferred my games, I don't recall exactly everything they ask for).

lady_v_lovely
09-19-12, 10:41 PM
The character name is the name of my bakery right????

You are very welcome!

Unfortunately, it's after 10pm in TL land, so transferring back probably won't be as quick. Hopefully they can get it done as soon as possible. Make sure you give them all the info you can - in game names, levels of all games, anything. You will receive an automated response first, which will probably ask for additional info (it's been a while since I transferred my games, I don't recall exactly everything they ask for).

greygull
09-19-12, 10:46 PM
Yes, and your restaurant also.

And if you had any other games ;)

TimeForACuppaTea
09-19-12, 11:08 PM
Yup sadly you will have to give up your farm to get your bakery and Restaurant back.

If you weren't playing RS and BS on your old system then when you transfered that ID over you went back to square one since there was nothing there. It's an all or nothing sort of thing. Kind of confusing and frustrating, I know, but that's how it works.

lady_v_lovely
09-20-12, 10:23 PM
So they sent me an email back and this is what it said...

(support email removed (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum))

Like I don't get it.. Smh...

Yes, and your restaurant also.

And if you had any other games ;)

greygull
09-20-12, 11:24 PM
Let them know you have 2 devices, and you already have 2 IDs. Give them the UDID for each device, and let them know which ID you would like assigned to which UDID.

teamedwardgirl101010
11-23-12, 02:59 PM
Let them know you have 2 devices, and you already have 2 IDs. Give them the UDID for each device, and let them know which ID you would like assigned to which UDID.
Wait, so, if you have a new device, and you need to transfer, lets say, your Bakery Story game, you can email teamlava and they'll transfer for you? :confused: