PDA

View Full Version : Making more food

elizaplays
09-19-12, 08:27 AM
I closed my restaurant to build up my food supplies but the cooked food disappeared. Does anyone know if there a way to build up your supply of cooked food the way you can in bakery?

RoseMeyer
09-19-12, 08:45 AM
Closing the door does not work.

Some ideas that do work.
*Take most of the chairs out or turn them sideways so the bots cant eat.
*block part of the resto with tables or decorations so they can walk in but cant get to a chair.
*make a funky maze that takes them along time to get to the chair....

phatmama08
09-19-12, 09:41 AM
I'm with RoseMeyer. Those are all great ideas. To add to that, you could also move your podium to the far side of your restaurant so it that will add more time.

tb328
09-19-12, 02:17 PM
I have never had a problem keeping food in my restaurant - right now I have over one million plates of food - my secret is to cook constantly - find the least amount of time and cook all of the same thing over and over until you master it and then go to something else. Eventually you will have enough food to make the foods that require over 12 hours and not run out. Just a thought.

jamesdean1957
09-19-12, 03:10 PM
No I have not had that problem Hopefully somebody can help.

retro71
09-19-12, 05:49 PM
One of the few times I ran out of food was when we got the ice cream & fire pit machines. The yields were really low compared to other recipes, which made me really take a 2nd look at yields vs. cooktimes. Since then I've stored those. Now I only drag a couple of them out only after I'm well stocked. :-)

hidinout
09-19-12, 09:45 PM
One of the few times I ran out of food was when we got the ice cream & fire pit machines. The yields were really low compared to other recipes, which made me really take a 2nd look at yields vs. cooktimes. Since then I've stored those. Now I only drag a couple of them out only after I'm well stocked. :-)

You can always have just a few low yield recipes going and pair them with more really high yield recipes on different appliances to balance things out when mastering the low yield ones.

elizaplays
09-20-12, 06:29 AM
Thanks Rose, blocking the chairs worked.