PDA

View Full Version : crashing

kilton04
09-19-12, 07:26 AM
I read the other post about crashing and to start my own post... I have the correct 1.0.2, I deleted the app, reinstalled, updated Itunes, turned off my Ipod, restarted... to no avail. I can control the crashing, meaning that if I dont try to visit neighbors I wont crash. This IS so frustrating!!!

kooky panda
09-19-12, 08:05 AM
Which Ipod do you play on? I believe this game needs at least IOS version 4.3 to be played.
Check you settings under your device to see what you current IOS version is. If under 4.3 connect to itunes to update your IOS version.

ejm8175
09-21-12, 09:07 AM
You are lucky. I could not even get into the game.
I read the other post about crashing and to start my own post... I have the correct 1.0.2, I deleted the app, reinstalled, updated Itunes, turned off my Ipod, restarted... to no avail. I can control the crashing, meaning that if I dont try to visit neighbors I wont crash. This IS so frustrating!!!

prue07
09-28-12, 07:07 PM
Which Ipod do you play on? I believe this game needs at least IOS version 4.3 to be played.
Check you settings under your device to see what you current IOS version is. If under 4.3 connect to itunes to update your IOS version.

I'm using iPad to play HDS and my IOS version is 4.2.1. If i update my IOS to 4.3 or 5, will i lose my current house?because currently i'm on level 21 and i dont wanna start all over again. This game crashes all the time, so frustrating

kooky panda
09-28-12, 07:10 PM
I'm using iPad to play HDS and my IOS version is 4.2.1. If i update my IOS to 4.3 or 5, will i lose my current house?because currently i'm on level 21 and i dont wanna start all over again. This game crashes all the time, so frustrating
You really should update your Ipad. Running an older IOS version can effect game play.

Once you update your Ipad, you may lose the game, but all you have to do is go back to itunes and redownload it.
Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID, not on your device.
Your game progress will all be there.:)

prue07
09-28-12, 07:13 PM
Thank u so much, now i dont have to worry again! I'll update my IOS straight away!

pegsfarm1
10-09-12, 12:27 PM
I am on iPad 1 version 5. My game is constantly crashing. Sometimes I cannot even get into the game, it keeps popping me out. Sometimes I am in for a while, but then I go to visit a neighbor and it pops me out. It has happened to me over 10 times today. I am getting quite frustrated!

kooky panda
10-09-12, 01:51 PM
I am on iPad 1 version 5. My game is constantly crashing. Sometimes I cannot even get into the game, it keeps popping me out. Sometimes I am in for a while, but then I go to visit a neighbor and it pops me out. It has happened to me over 10 times today. I am getting quite frustrated!
check your wifi signal.
You can also go under settings and turn off your wifi and then turn it back on.
Also try restarting your ipad.

pegsfarm1
10-09-12, 04:22 PM
Thanks, Kooky. Restarting the iPad seemed to work, for now anyways!

clearbluelady
11-23-12, 09:00 AM
Mine is stuck in "processing" with the book turning pages. Tried restarting iPad.

clearbluelady
11-23-12, 09:07 AM
6.0.1 iPad

clearbluelady
11-23-12, 09:25 AM
Fixed it. Was forgetting to clear out programs running before restart. Duh...