PDA

View Full Version : Zoo Story 2 Problem with wrong zoo creature in nursery.....It happened AGAIN!

jannywanny12345
09-19-12, 06:41 AM
HI...thank you for resolving my first problem with the ringtail lemure incubating in the nurseywhen I had requested a fennec fox baby...that has been fixed and I do appreciate your timely response time! However I just now requested a flying fox baby for my nursery and once again received a ringtail lemure...I am trying to reach my fox trot goal to get the free skunk. Will you please undo this so I can resume without any unnecessary cost or time lost? Since I will also need to purchase a second flying fox how do I avoid this from happening again? Since I did receive a baby ringtail lemurs with the last foul up perhaps the same thing will happen again and the problem will resolve itself! Its just weird how it keepshappening since their habitats are in different areas of my zoo
Thanks...my storm id is jannywanny12345 and again the game is Zoo Story 2.

kooky panda
09-19-12, 08:08 AM
I will report this over.

ButterPanda
09-20-12, 05:35 PM
HI...thank you for resolving my first problem with the ringtail lemure incubating in the nurseywhen I had requested a fennec fox baby...that has been fixed and I do appreciate your timely response time! However I just now requested a flying fox baby for my nursery and once again received a ringtail lemure...I am trying to reach my fox trot goal to get the free skunk. Will you please undo this so I can resume without any unnecessary cost or time lost? Since I will also need to purchase a second flying fox how do I avoid this from happening again? Since I did receive a baby ringtail lemurs with the last foul up perhaps the same thing will happen again and the problem will resolve itself! Its just weird how it keepshappening since their habitats are in different areas of my zoo
Thanks...my storm id is jannywanny12345 and again the game is Zoo Story 2.

I was unable to reproduce this. Be sure you are selecting to breed from the animal itself or in the market menu.