PDA

View Full Version : Poseidon Fountain

intowonderland
09-19-12, 02:24 AM
I tried buying this twice after the goal expired, took my gems both times and never unlocked the fountain. Emailed TL and never got a reply. While waiting so long for a reply I now realize that the goal is gone from my list. Fountain is still locked and I am short 28 gems. Thanks TL.

kooky panda
09-19-12, 05:02 AM
I tried buying this twice after the goal expired, took my gems both times and never unlocked the fountain. Emailed TL and never got a reply. While waiting so long for a reply I now realize that the goal is gone from my list. Fountain is still locked and I am short 28 gems. Thanks TL.
If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, reply back to the automatic email they sent you that has your ticket number and request an update for your issue.

intowonderland
09-28-12, 11:38 PM
If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, reply back to the automatic email they sent you that has your ticket number and request an update for your issue.

Thank you for the advice kookypanda, but I did as you said and still never got a reply nor resolution.