PDA

View Full Version : Question about gem

carollwee
09-18-12, 05:42 PM
1) is there anyway I can gain more gems without spending real cash?

2)I saw a option for sending gems to friend.. Does it reduce the gems I currently have? When start I think I got 50gems, after I send 3 gems to friend, I reliaze my gems drop to 47.. Is it a bug? Or I see wrongly?

queentina3
09-18-12, 06:00 PM
The only way to gain gems is to be gifted them.

No, the gems don't come out of what you currently own. You're able to send 3 gems per day and receive as many as your neighbors send to you. Maybe you purchased something for gems, a few wallpaper or floor tiles?

carollwee
09-18-12, 06:50 PM
I see.. Thank you for your reply

zoroak
09-18-12, 10:46 PM
You can send to 3 neighbours but you can accept a max of 20 gems daily.

meme1098
09-19-12, 12:39 PM
You can send to 3 neighbours but you can accept a max of 20 gems daily.

Are you sure there's not a limit of receiving 3 gems as well as sending? I've only ever gotten 3 per day, never more. you are limited to 20 total gifts per day tho.

greygull
09-19-12, 12:41 PM
Are you sure there's not a limit of receiving 3 gems as well as sending? I've only ever gotten 3 per day, never more. you are limited to 20 total gifts per day tho.

Yes, the only limit on receiving gems is the max daily limit of 20. Depending on the day, I can receive up to 5-6 gems per day.

sweetstuff525
09-19-12, 12:42 PM

You can receive 20 gems a day .... The most gems I've gotten a day is like 9 but that was when the game started now I get like 5 a day

meme1098
09-19-12, 12:44 PM
Thanks sweet stuff. Just never got more than 3 at a time but I only started last week. Been at it maybe 4 days or so

kwhales
09-22-12, 07:05 AM
If you want gems easily and quickly, download and play DS and bubble mania. I added 100 gems to my HDS total in just a few minutes of playing the other two games. Not to shabby.

queentina3
09-22-12, 07:15 AM
If you want gems easily and quickly, download and play DS and bubble mania. I added 100 gems to my HDS total in just a few minutes of playing the other two games. Not to shabby.

You have to wait for the goal to show up before you'll get the gems. I wait to download any new TL games until I get the goal, otherwise I normally don't get the goal at all and lose out on those gems. :(

kwhales
09-22-12, 07:18 AM
True, but it seemed to be a permanent goal on HDS for me. For a while both games were my only goals. I think more people would start to play them if they actually show what you would earn by joining. Other goals said what bonus would be. These show nothing as bonus.

queentina3
09-22-12, 07:22 AM
True, but it seemed to be a permanent goal on HDS for me. For a while both games were my only goals. I think more people would start to play them if they actually show what you would earn by joining. Other goals said what bonus would be. These show nothing as bonus.

The way these "other game" goals work is:

1. Download game the goal tells you to
2. visit a neighbor, purchase a decor/chair/table item - see gems
3. get to level xyz
4. see number 2 and rinse/repeat
5. see number 3 and rinse/repeat
6. see number 2 & 4 and rinse/repeat

For the download game and get to levels, you won't see a reward, as there isn't one. The reward comes in the next steps of purchasing something or going to a neighbor. That is when you get the gem reward.

If the goal hasn't come up on a person's game yet, they won't get the gems. They HAVE to wait for the goal to prompt them.

AwesomeMiz
09-22-12, 07:44 AM
I downloaded Bubble Mania weeks ago for the Bakery Story goal and never deleated it. Should I delete it and see if the soap comes up in Home Design too? Thanks!

queentina3
09-22-12, 08:00 AM
I downloaded Bubble Mania weeks ago for the Bakery Story goal and never deleated it. Should I delete it and see if the soap comes up in Home Design too? Thanks!

If you don't play it you may as well delete it. I never got any Bubble Mania goals as I had been playing it already, so I'm not sure if you'll get another goal for it or not. You may eventually get a goal for the New Bubble Mania app, but they are sent out randomly, so one can never tell when they'll get a goal, if at all.

kwhales
09-22-12, 09:30 AM
If you delete a game then download it again, it will continue where you left off. You can't start it over from the beginning. but once you reach different levels, you should be able to get gems. my new goal on HDS is to reach a certain level on DS and Bubble mania and I get more gems. I just wish it didn't take so long for energy to renew itself on bubblemania-it takes 30 minutes for each energy boost. way too long.