PDA

View Full Version : Transfer account from iPod to iPhone ???

Unregistered
11-24-10, 09:53 AM
I recently started playing this game (restaurant story) and luv it! I bought quite a bit and lost my Internet permanently & I need to find out if I can transfer my account to my iPhone from iPod touch???

skeeweemc
11-25-10, 06:18 AM
Is there also no way to play on multiple devices? I like to play my games on my iphone when I'm on the move, but when I'm home, I'd much rather to play on my ipad. but I definitely don't want to have multiple restaurants...

twistedportal
11-25-10, 06:01 PM
I have the same issue, maybe in the next update this will be possible?

Unregistered
11-25-10, 09:22 PM
I recently started playing this game (restaurant story) and luv it! I bought quite a bit and lost my Internet permanently & I need to find out if I can transfer my account to my iPhone from iPod touch???
You can try Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer (http://www.softwarebbs.com/wiki/Cucusoft_iPhone/iTouch/iPod_to_Computer_Transfer) ,It help you back up all your files from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, so that you can recover any lost or missing music. With this package, you can back up and restore all of your iPod, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch content, including your favorite songs,videos,
photos, play lists and more.

Unregistered
11-26-10, 11:15 AM
I have the same problem where my Restaurant is at level 20 on my ipad and then when i went to install the game on my iphone to play when out of the house, there's only the option for a brand new restaurant.

Out of all my app games...so far only Restaurant seems to be doing this. :P
Hopefully this can be fixed!