PDA

View Full Version : ROOM DIMENSIONS vs. NAMES ROOMS

kokopelligirl80
09-18-12, 04:29 PM
Okay, I'm not the best with common sense but this is a no brainier to me! Why the heck were the rooms changed from their dimensions to the cheesy names they have now? I know how big the room is when it's listed by size not when it says "lounge" or "ballroom!" And yes I know the dimensions are listed under the Reference Thread. My point is that it's supposed to be a relaxing game and I don't want to go hunting around for the size of my next room! I think it's nice you have it listed on the Reference Thread but you could have avoided listing it all if you did the sensible & easier thing which is to list the rooms by size! Why can't you just change it back? I bet a lot of people don't know it's even listed elsewhere.

mymummy789
09-19-12, 02:56 AM
I wish they would change it back as well. It is a pain having to click on a room just to see if it is the size I am after. And it takes so long to collect the parts then build the thing that I have forgotten the room name by the time I come to getting the next one!!!

kooky panda
09-19-12, 04:59 AM
I will pass this request over to the community managers. I am also moving this thread to the feedback forum.

kathrynm82
09-19-12, 05:09 AM
Yes ! I agree, please name rooms by size, not room name

kokopelligirl80
09-19-12, 05:18 PM
I will pass this request over to the community managers. I am also moving this thread to the feedback forum.

Thank you! I hope you guys decide to go with the original dimension names! Please. I think there are many who feel the same

clearbluelady
12-16-12, 07:52 PM
I agree...put sizes.

catles
01-12-13, 01:21 PM
I agree. I was wonder about dimensions. I did realize it was listed anywhere. I was collecting coins just to select and see the dimensions,

TLDesign
01-12-13, 06:46 PM
How much land can you actually buy and expand on? I no longer see options to buy land. Have I reached my limit?

MackJones12
08-06-16, 05:55 PM
where are the dimensions?