PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement Requests

maguar
09-18-12, 06:00 AM
I know that there should be a heap of things coming in the next update. Some of the things I'm requesting may even be coming then. Just in case they're not I'll request them.

Have pending invites expire after a certain time
Click on experience bar to see the points needed to level up
Eliminate energy or reduce regen time or get energy from visiting
Be able to store trees, rocks, weeds etc
Get more xp for more expensive buildings
Get xp for collecting from crafting buildings
Have a way to earn gems - I'm hoping the monsters/baddies will drop them
Have a way to see materials before purchasing a building

Give me time and I'm sure I'll think of more :)

ButterPanda
09-18-12, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. Well see what is implemented in this game as it is very new. Keep the suggestions coming. Ill pass these on to our developers.

maguar
09-19-12, 02:59 PM
Ok I've got a few more as I couldn't wait to see what is coming in the update.

Fertilized plots that crow more crops
Pump - gives you more than 1 water/use
On leveling up have a popup that shows the new items/increases in item limits
Market where we can trade goods with our neighbours
Factory - like workshop but produces more than 1 at a time
Fountain of youth - once a day restores all energy
If neighbors haven't logged in for 4 weeks grey their portrait in neighbours list

MHz_
09-20-12, 04:58 AM
These are great ideas. Some are actually coming in the next update.

With nature, there's a few different types, some which can be stored, others which cant. "Tendables" like flowers, can be stored, because they aren't removed from the game. Rocks and trees and grass are intended to not be stored, because expansions would be a bit too easy to clear when you unlock them :)
XP from collecting crafting is a great idea, and something that should have been in.. I'll follow up tomorrow (in a few hours actually) and make sure that we have that in place for when we update the server.

There will be a way to earn gems, but not until you have a certain building that you unlock at level 10 :)

maguar
09-20-12, 05:52 AM
These are great ideas. Some are actually coming in the next update.

With nature, there's a few different types, some which can be stored, others which cant. "Tendables" like flowers, can be stored, because they aren't removed from the game. Rocks and trees and grass are intended to not be stored, because expansions would be a bit too easy to clear when you unlock them :)
XP from collecting crafting is a great idea, and something that should have been in.. I'll follow up tomorrow (in a few hours actually) and make sure that we have that in place for when we update the server.

There will be a way to earn gems, but not until you have a certain building that you unlock at level 10 :)

Thanks for responding I'm counting down till the update. Is it tragic that I'm setting my alarm?

By the way when you talk about earning gems are you talking about how we can craft gems in the workshop? If so that's the material which is a gem not the gems that cost real $. Actually now that I think about that naming could get confusing. Maybe the materials should be called jewels?

MHz_
09-20-12, 07:13 AM
We did actually rename them to jewels. :)

As for gems, i mean the real premium stuff that you can buy. You'll be able to earn those as I had mentioned. :)

maguar
09-20-12, 12:49 PM
We did actually rename them to jewels. :)

As for gems, i mean the real premium stuff that you can buy. You'll be able to earn those as I had mentioned. :)

That is so cool. I can't wait. Thanks so much!

MHz_
09-20-12, 01:45 PM
Our next major update will be here very soon. It will also be open to all US players who want to get it.

maguar
09-20-12, 01:48 PM
Can you please let me know how long? I've got to go to work in a bit under 2 hours and I'm really hoping I get it before then.

MHz_
09-20-12, 02:07 PM
Likely very soon if all goes well. We're working on some last minute stuff to get in time for it.

maguar
09-20-12, 02:32 PM
Thanks. That gives me something to look forward to after work. Now if only I could leave work early . . . ;)

maguar
09-21-12, 06:43 PM
Very big thank you. There is a chance to get energy when we visit neighbours. Thanks so much for listening to our feedback and implementing this.

maguar
09-21-12, 07:33 PM
Very big thank you. There is a chance to get energy when we visit neighbours. Thanks so much for listening to our feedback and implementing this.

Sorry to be clear this is now one of the bonuses we can get for visiting a neighbour for the first time each day

MHz_
09-21-12, 07:47 PM
You'll be able to get 10 per day from neighbor visits either now or in the next update.. not sure if it got pushed live today or not.

maguar
09-21-12, 07:55 PM
From what I can see it went Live today

kooky panda
09-21-12, 08:31 PM
I was getting energy a few minutes ago when I visited my nbrs.:)

maguar
09-22-12, 04:13 PM
Given the materials and amount of energy that goes into building buildings, would it be possible that when we sell them we can reclaim some of the materials used?

maguar
09-22-12, 04:13 PM
Oh and thanks for putting the level up popup in :)

maguar
09-23-12, 02:24 AM
In the other TL games we get a counter that shows how many more times we can help in another persons place. Would it be possible to get the same thing here?

Given that monsters are really rare, would it be possible to get a poachers cottage? Every 4 hours we could collect from it and get some monster items.