PDA

View Full Version : I Notice Nbrs Tend To Play With the Same Pets?

portiaandluis
09-17-12, 10:21 PM
1. Do I earn more $ if a certain Type of pet is played with? For ex, my German Sheppard and Beagle family of dogs is played with more than my Champion Boxer or Trained Sharpei? Or is this just because Nbrs prefer these types. My Shorthair cats are played with more than my special types as well.

2. How much more do I earn when my pet is played with; For ex in Farm Story a watered crop increases its value by $20.

portiaandluis
09-18-12, 12:04 AM
In going back an looking I realize that some pets generate income within 2 minutes as opposed to others! Like the Golden retriever takes over 4 hours to generate income. It is possible that no one has played with these pets therefore perhaps the newsfeed is right. And here I thought nbrs were playing and the newsfeed was ignoring it. This is not the case. There are some pets like the scrambled eggs in RS "cook" or generate income faster. With this in mind it would behoove me to have pets that take longer than 2 minutes on the floor to generate income.

mandysue77
09-18-12, 12:25 PM
Each pet has their own times for when you can collect coins, some 2 minutes, others 24 hours. Your neighbors can not effect this.