PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

greygull
09-17-12, 09:58 PM
If you would like to report a bug in Castle Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Forum Rules (https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (https://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please log a ticket with Storm8 Support so they can check you game: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on S8's servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact Storm8 Support. You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem (Gold) Purchasing (https://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

maguar
09-18-12, 05:12 AM
When this game started we were unable to gift neighbours. I've had neighbours report that they have received gifts from new neighbors. If they gift back and select everyone they can gift everyone. If they just go into their neighbour list there's no option. Safe to assume gifting will be available for everyone after the update?

mattyboo1
09-18-12, 05:35 AM
I dont have gifting

maguar
09-18-12, 06:01 AM
I dont have gifting

I think it's only people who started after the game went global.

gaazz1
09-24-12, 12:22 AM
I am currently working on "A House For Old Thomas" quest. I cannot drop the 5 simple glues off, even though I have them in my inventory.
- My device: iPad2 (iOS5.1.1)
- My game version: 1.0.1

sweetthing1
10-15-12, 01:35 PM
I was wondering about the gifting.....I gift everyone daily but it doesn't send gifts and some days won't allow me to gift...ugh!

greygull
10-15-12, 02:26 PM
I was wondering about the gifting.....I gift everyone daily but it doesn't send gifts and some days won't allow me to gift...ugh!

You can only gift 3 people per day. If you send gifts to multiple people, the system will randomly pick 3 people for you.

IPCastle
10-16-12, 09:05 AM
I still need help!!!!!!!!!
I'm on level 22 and still don't have Lost Pages and can't finish Book of Spell goal. Beside that, I have only 30 energy and that's way to small for level 22. Beside that, I didn't have Old Thomas House quest and now I can't expand because I'm missing Wisp Lantern (it's locked in Workshop)
I've reported this 2 weeks ago - please help...
I'm playing on IPAD 2, IOS 6.
COME ON GUYS - HELP MEEE!!!!!!!

IPCastle
10-16-12, 09:16 AM
I still need help!!!!!!!!!
I'm on level 22 and still don't have Lost Pages and can't finish Book of Spell goal. Beside that, I have only 30 energy and that's way to small for level 22. Beside that, I didn't have Old Thomas House quest and now I can't expand because I'm missing Wisp Lantern (it's locked in Workshop)
I've reported this 2 weeks ago - please help...
I'm playing on IPAD 2, IOS 6.
COME ON GUYS - HELP MEEE!!!!!!!

Ok, I trade Lost Pages for Gems and fixed the problem...

pryukie
10-23-12, 12:45 PM
You can only gift 3 people per day. If you send gifts to multiple people, the system will randomly pick 3 people for you.

and is this a bug that will be fixed or will it be like this forever?!
honestly i think it sould be treated as a bug, for many reasons, one being that in bakery story for example there is no such thing, also, what is the point of having many neighbors then?! you can't possibly memorize who you send to everyday so you can send to diferent people the next day and gift your entire list eventually, it's absurd!

greygull
10-23-12, 01:22 PM
honestly i think it sould be treated as a bug, for many reasons, one being that in bakery story for example there is no such thing, also, what is the point of having many neighbors then?! you can't possibly memorize who you send to everyday so you can send to diferent people the next day and gift your entire list eventually, it's absurd!

It is not a bug, it was designed this way, for several games. It has been suggested for it to be increased (I would like to be able to gift more also).

kooky panda
10-25-12, 08:51 PM
New castle version update in itunes app store. 1.1.1

IPCastle
11-01-12, 12:30 PM
I'm on level 26 and have sold Magic Forge. Wanted to buy Workshop but don't allow me... I have now 7 craft buildings and can't buy new one...
Playing on IPad 2, IOS 6, version go game 1.1.1.

kooky panda
11-01-12, 01:00 PM
I'm on level 26 and have sold Magic Forge. Wanted to buy Workshop but don't allow me... I have now 7 craft buildings and can't buy new one...
Playing on IPad 2, IOS 6, version go game 1.1.1.
There is a limit- You can only have two of each crafting building. So if you already have 2 workshops, you will not be able to buy a third.

shalinak2
11-02-12, 01:10 PM
Hi, I started playing this game today, and got to say I really love it. I've checked out Stormie's kingdom, to see if the castle walls could be rotated or not. At stormies kingdom, they can be. But on my kingdom, Im unable to rotate walls. Please fix this. Im playing on ipod, ios5 and game version 1.1.1.

- Far Far Away

kooky panda
11-02-12, 01:19 PM
Hi, I started playing this game today, and got to say I really love it. I've checked out Stormie's kingdom, to see if the castle walls could be rotated or not. At stormies kingdom, they can be. But on my kingdom, Im unable to rotate walls. Please fix this. Im playing on ipod, ios5 and game version 1.1.1.

- Far Far Away
When you place a wall, make sure you touch it to another wall, and it will rotate automatically.

shalinak2
11-03-12, 04:47 AM
When you place a wall, make sure you touch it to another wall, and it will rotate automatically.
Thanks a lot!:)

badger8
11-05-12, 02:04 PM
Is there any way to collect sparkles from a storage shed?? Mine has been beautifully sparkling for days, but it's getting a bit irritating! Can't seem to collect anything from it...

maguar
11-05-12, 02:24 PM
Is there any way to collect sparkles from a storage shed?? Mine has been beautifully sparkling for days, but it's getting a bit irritating! Can't seem to collect anything from it...

It's a bug. There was supposed to be a fix for this awhile ago but it doesnt seem to have worked. Both my keep and cellar are sparkly.

hmgdanielson
11-05-12, 03:21 PM
I like the sparkling storage shed. There aren't ever images that pop up above it saying that stuff is ready, so I don't do anything with it other than look at it. As for the keep... I thought it sparkled because people were capable of tapping it when they visited.

Oh, well.

fraish
11-06-12, 08:09 AM
I have the same problem it says you have already gifted today and you can gift tomorrow. But the next day it says the same thing and the gift button fades out. I hope they fix this soon

heliolost
11-07-12, 05:53 PM
I am having trouble building new buildings, by this I mean after having sold a building it will not let me build it again, this is kinda aggravating.( iOS 6 IPad 2)

kooky panda
11-07-12, 07:29 PM
I am having trouble building new buildings, by this I mean after having sold a building it will not let me build it again, this is kinda aggravating.( iOS 6 IPad 2)
There are some limitations on the buildings. You can only have so many for each level.
You also can only have a max of two craft buildings. (like only two kitchens).

Edit-If you want an extra marketplace you can wait until you level up, or you can sell like a farm house to free up a slot, then you can get another marketplace.

There are some goals surrounding the marketplace, so it is good to have at least two marketplaces.

stacydoffin
11-09-12, 12:20 AM
Walls will not rotate

queentina3
11-09-12, 05:09 AM
Walls will not rotate

Once you place the wall next to another piece, it will rotate on its own.

NanaCanna
11-10-12, 07:57 PM
I'm having trouble gifting my NBR. I was able to gift her ever since we started playing, now the last 2 days it keeps telling me I already gifted her & I know I haven't. Please help!

kooky panda
11-10-12, 08:01 PM
I'm having trouble gifting my NBR. I was able to gift her ever since we started playing, now the last 2 days it keeps telling me I already gifted her & I know I haven't. Please help!

You can only send 3 gifts per day. Also if you are gifting her something that she already has 99 of(maxed out), you may see this .
Try sending her a different gift.

ssssssolarz
11-11-12, 12:08 AM
Please consider changing the max 3 gifts per day. I started playing yesterday and already have 44 neighbours who are requesting things, which I cannot provide. It also makes completing tasks extremely difficult as items like jewels and fur for example are so randomly dropped. I'm spending all my coins on buying rocks to get the last set of jewels and having to wait because I have too many rocks in my inventory.

jonnypopins
11-11-12, 02:25 PM
Hi,
I sent my knights to "search for ancient vault" I completed the goal. But did not get credit for it in my Adventure Time goal ???
The only thing that comes to mind is that I completed it from my Kings Keep. Not from within the goal screen.
Should that matter ?? Could be a Glitch.
And can I get credit....

Thanks!

maguar
11-11-12, 02:29 PM
Please consider changing the max 3 gifts per day. I started playing yesterday and already have 44 neighbours who are requesting things, which I cannot provide. It also makes completing tasks extremely difficult as items like jewels and fur for example are so randomly dropped. I'm spending all my coins on buying rocks to get the last set of jewels and having to wait because I have too many rocks in my inventory.

Buy a mine. You can collect from it every 4 hours. Iy drops multiple stone with a chance of iron ore, silver ore, coal, earth wisps, jewels. It's cheaper in the long run than buying rocks.

Also you can still collect other items even if you're maxed on stone. You'll get money instead of stone.

maguar
11-11-12, 02:31 PM
Hi,
I sent my knights to "search for ancient vault" I completed the goal. But did not get credit for it in my Adventure Time goal ???
The only thing that comes to mind is that I completed it from my Kings Keep. Not from within the goal screen.
Should that matter ?? Could be a Glitch.
And can I get credit....

Thanks!

Were your knights already on an adventure when you got the goal? If so you need to send them again as it only counts from after you got the goal.

It doesn't matter that you sent them from the keep.

Perry9877
11-11-12, 04:46 PM
Only being able to send three gifts AND not being able to request items is ludicrous for a game that requires 40 glimmer dust plus 8 super glue ( @ 5 glimmer dust each ) to build a single dwelling that is an integral part of the game. I am at level 20 and have the magic garden, but what for? I cannot use it. Please let me know if gifting/requesting will change because I may take a cue from some of my ( former ) neighbours and chuck this game along with the rest of my Story games.

ssssssolarz
11-11-12, 07:23 PM
ty maguar :)

szenga825
11-12-12, 02:42 AM
I just started to play this game yesterday. Today become lv 6. But suddenly those quest which I have finished at lv5 came back again. My crops disappeare and certain items are missing. But still I am at lv6. I want to reset the game to lv1 and start it all over again. Please help. thanks!

kooky panda
11-12-12, 07:09 AM
I just started to play this game yesterday. Today become lv 6. But suddenly those quest which I have finished at lv5 came back again. My crops disappeare and certain items are missing. But still I am at lv6. I want to reset the game to lv1 and start it all over again. Please help. thanks!
There is no option to restart the game.
What item are you missing?
What are the names of the goals that came back?

szenga825
11-12-12, 08:05 AM
Orginally I have finished the quest-food stockpile and then doing the quest- the first caravan, while I have loaded most of the items needed. But suddenly there's a monster came out and I need to flight it down. After that, the quest food stockpile came back. All my stocks loaded are missing. I have got zero crops and animal products.

pulsipher
11-12-12, 11:40 AM
iPhone iOS 6.0.1
game version Castle Story 1.1.1
level 12

I completed the task "growing home" for Ivy but didn't place the house foundation because I was lacking room. After enough friends sent me the exotic seeds the game moved to the next task for the house but removed the option for me to place the foundation.

Also the gifts that some of my neighbors have sent me I cant seem to use. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank You very much!!

kooky panda
11-12-12, 11:42 AM
Orginally I have finished the quest-food stockpile and then doing the quest- the first caravan, while I have loaded most of the items needed. But suddenly there's a monster came out and I need to flight it down. After that, the quest food stockpile came back. All my stocks loaded are missing. I have got zero crops and animal products.

There are two caravan goals close together. Here is a list of goals. Could you know be on your second caravan goal?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35412-Castle-Story-Reference-Thread&p=395817&viewfull=1#post395817

maguar
11-12-12, 02:15 PM
iPhone iOS 6.0.1
game version Castle Story 1.1.1
level 12

I completed the task "growing home" for Ivy but didn't place the house foundation because I was lacking room. After enough friends sent me the exotic seeds the game moved to the next task for the house but removed the option for me to place the foundation.

Also the gifts that some of my neighbors have sent me I cant seem to use. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank You very much!!

You don't place a foundation as such. Plant the trees/flowers anywhere you want. Tend them a goal of 40 times. To do the water just have 40 water in your inventory and press "Water". The next quest will be to place and build ivys hut (unlocked in the special section of buildings in the market). You can place it wherever you want

mitch1020
11-12-12, 03:38 PM
I've noticed another way to get rocks without spending coins. Buy one rock pile and mine it until there is only 1 left (ex. 9/10) then put it in storage. Retrieve it from storage and you'll have all 10 mining strikes and won't have to buy more rock. I've also done this with trees...saves a lot of coins

pulsipher
11-12-12, 04:09 PM
Thank you!

maguar
11-13-12, 04:34 AM
Anyone else getting an increase in the frequency of force closes?

queentina3
11-13-12, 05:19 AM
I've noticed another way to get rocks without spending coins. Buy one rock pile and mine it until there is only 1 left (ex. 9/10) then put it in storage. Retrieve it from storage and you'll have all 10 mining strikes and won't have to buy more rock. I've also done this with trees...saves a lot of coins

I think they may have changed this as I was able to do that last night, but can't this morning. :(

No, but I did get "processing" twice while getting water from my ponds this morning.

kooky panda
11-13-12, 06:50 AM
I had a couple of processing screens this morning. It could be they are working on adding some updates. ( hopefully!!!)

zaylex9901
11-13-12, 08:47 AM
Castle Story - Iphone 3G - current Ios - Every time I get to the tree princess and try to expand and complete POTION SHOP, game crashes and reverts to before I expanded. HELP? Sorry if this post in in the wrong place. I've never posted here.

kooky panda
11-13-12, 09:19 AM
Castle Story - Iphone 3G - current Ios - Every time I get to the tree princess and try to expand and complete POTION SHOP, game crashes and reverts to before I expanded. HELP? Sorry if this post in in the wrong place. I've never posted here.
Perfect place to post.

Try restarting your device so you can shut down any apps running in the background .
Also check itunes and make sure you have the most current version of the game.

jtm101
11-13-12, 04:07 PM
My Max energy just dropped to 30, it was 36 earlier but now 30. Has this happened to everyone, is 30 the new 40?

The higher max of 40 and ability of getting 10 energy per day from nbrs was making this game appealing to me.

cutie_07
11-13-12, 04:26 PM
Storm ID: cutie_07
Device: Iphone 4S
Software: IOS 6
Problem: When I reached level 14, my energy level went from 38 max to 30!! Please fix! I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

kooky panda
11-13-12, 04:59 PM
Storm ID: cutie_07
Device: Iphone 4S
Software: IOS 6
Problem: When I reached level 14, my energy level went from 38 max to 30!! Please fix! I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

My Max energy just dropped to 30, it was 36 earlier but now 30. Has this happened to everyone, is 30 the new 40?

The higher max of 40 and ability of getting 10 energy per day from nbrs was making this game appealing to me.

check and make sure you have updated to the most game version.
I will also check on this.

CuddlyDragon
11-13-12, 05:05 PM
Hey everyone!

Everything appears to be working as intended.

Changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game as we continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for everyone. :)

As always, feedback is appreciated.

cutie_07
11-13-12, 05:35 PM
check and make sure you have updated to the most game version.
I will also check on this.

I just checked and I do have the current version. It said 1.1.1

Rockinkitten
11-14-12, 12:01 AM
"Prolonged quality"?

I understand you have to make money but don't give us excuses! If you want us to spend money just get rid if the gem traps and give us something to buy with gems, like mystery boxes and other decorations we can't craft or buy with coins.

reginaso
11-15-12, 06:42 PM
Same here!! My max energy changed from 38 to 30 all of a sudden!!!
I have the current version as well.... v1.1.1

MissChaLk
11-16-12, 12:53 AM

I totally agree with this comment: only being able to gift 3 neighbors daily is absurd, in ALL the other TM games u can gift EVERY neighbors OR its only certain items that u can only send 3 per days ( ex: Diamonds in Home Design Story ). I say, only allow 3 Glimmerdusts given per day but allow the rest of the Gifts to ALL !!! Thanks !

marlene2227
11-18-12, 11:06 AM
I am not receiving my rewards for quests completed. I have tried rebooting, reinstalling and nothing works. Any other ideas?

kooky panda
11-18-12, 02:06 PM
I am not receiving my rewards for quests completed. I have tried rebooting, reinstalling and nothing works. Any other ideas?

What are the names of the quests(goals)??

njmbakery
11-20-12, 05:20 PM
My game keeps crashing. I have reinstalled it several times but nothing helps. Since the new update I am really unable to play the game since it crashes right after I open the game. Previously, it was crashing when I went into the market or tried to craft or cook. I really would love to know if anyone else is having this issue. It started after I hit level 14 right when i was really starting to enjoy the game! Any help from Team Lava would be appreciated. Thanks.

Storm 8 ID is NJMBakery
device model Ipad MC496LL
Version 5.1.1(9b206)

kooky panda
11-20-12, 05:47 PM
My game keeps crashing. I have reinstalled it several times but nothing helps. Since the new update I am really unable to play the game since it crashes right after I open the game. Previously, it was crashing when I went into the market or tried to craft or cook. I really would love to know if anyone else is having this issue. It started after I hit level 14 right when i was really starting to enjoy the game! Any help from Team Lava would be appreciated. Thanks.

Storm 8 ID is NJMBakery
device model Ipad MC496LL
Version 5.1.1(9b206)
Ipad 1, right?

Try closing out all background apps when playing.
Try going to setting-safari and clearing cookies and data.
Try turning your wifi off then back on.

njmbakery
11-20-12, 06:03 PM
I tried your suggestions but it is still crashing. As soon as I go into the market and try to purchase something, the game shuts down. Yes, Ipad 1. Is that the problem?

kooky panda
11-20-12, 06:11 PM
I tried your suggestions but it is still crashing. As soon as I go into the market and try to purchase something, the game shuts down. Yes, Ipad 1. Is that the problem?
Not sure, why it is only crashing on this one action. I would advise sending an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

Ionicnaga
11-24-12, 12:41 AM
There is a random creep spawn in land unowned by me(unexpanded,)and I can't expand to it until MUCH later. Any suggestions?

iOS 6.0..?

Ionicnaga
11-24-12, 11:30 AM
Nevermind. It disappeared when I reset the game(double home button method.)

ioiagf
11-26-12, 06:08 AM
How can I ask nbrs to send me a specific gift?

queentina3
11-26-12, 06:12 AM
How can I ask nbrs to send me a specific gift?

Leave a post on their wall and leave a post on your wall.

maguar
11-27-12, 12:15 AM
In the Inventory the description for Thurston's Helment and Pants state they are used for quests and earnt through crafting. This is slightly misleading as they are earnt through quests.

glowyville
11-27-12, 05:48 PM
iphone 3g.
game keeps crashing when i try to visit another kingdom

glowyville
11-27-12, 05:50 PM
ive tried uninstalling and re installing the game. doesnt work.

linnealein
12-01-12, 06:47 AM
I don't get any more rewards for goals completed. This has been going on for weeks and it took me sometime until I noticed it, so I can't say exactly which goals are concerned. But for about the past 3 weeks (more or less) I got no reward whatsoever, the only ones were gems from 48h market requests but no energy or money. I am at level 16 and recent goals which I completed but didn't get money and energy for were (among others): building Ivy's house, potion shop, magic house, stables and several other missions (e.g. completing military missions, prime cuts and several meal requests). The notification of the rewards for completed goals still pops up but no rewards are being registered.
I use ipad 3rd gen and castle story 1.1.1

What can I do? I really enjoy this game so it would be nice to get this fixed so I can keep playing.

queentina3
12-01-12, 08:09 AM
I don't get any more rewards for goals completed. This has been going on for weeks and it took me sometime until I noticed it, so I can't say exactly which goals are concerned. But for about the past 3 weeks (more or less) I got no reward whatsoever, the only ones were gems from 48h market requests but no energy or money. I am at level 16 and recent goals which I completed but didn't get money and energy for were (among others): building Ivy's house, potion shop, magic house, stables and several other missions (e.g. completing military missions, prime cuts and several meal requests). The notification of the rewards for completed goals still pops up but no rewards are being registered.
I use ipad 3rd gen and castle story 1.1.1

What can I do? I really enjoy this game so it would be nice to get this fixed so I can keep playing.

You're using an old version of Castle Story. Go to the App Store and download the newest version 1.1.2.

linnealein
12-01-12, 09:02 AM
You're using an old version of Castle Story. Go to the App Store and download the newest version 1.1.2.

Ok, thanks. I reinstalled the game a couple of weeks ago so I thought it would be the newest version but I have found the update to 1.1.2, updated it and it seems the money problem is fixed now which is great. Still no energy though (just completed the caravan quest which should have given me +35 energy).

linnealein
12-01-12, 09:10 AM
sorry, I just saw they were experience points (which I received) and not energy, my bad.

Vacca91
12-06-12, 03:29 AM
IOS 6.0.1 Iphone3G
My energy cap doesn't increase over 30 (once it was 39 and decreased strangely), and I'm at level 18 (my Kingdom is " Alara"). I've already sent you a email, but the bug hasn't been fixed. Please help my!

Vacca91
12-06-12, 03:30 AM
IOS 6.0.1 Iphone3G
My energy cap doesn't increase over 30 (once it was 39 and decreased strangely), and I'm at level 18 (my Kingdom is " Alara"). I've already sent you a email, but the bug hasn't been fixed. Please help my! my current version of Castel story is 1.1.2

maguar
12-06-12, 03:57 AM
IOS 6.0.1 Iphone3G
My energy cap doesn't increase over 30 (once it was 39 and decreased strangely), and I'm at level 18 (my Kingdom is " Alara"). I've already sent you a email, but the bug hasn't been fixed. Please help my!

This isn't a bug. TL is still in the process of trialling different energy caps.

Thank you so much for all of your feedback, they are not going unheard. We are still testing the energy features of the game and cannot revert the changes at the moment. Please keep in mind that the current changes are not permanent and may change as we continue to test this feature. Thank you very much for your patience, we greatly appreciate it!

You'll find the main thread on this issue here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39765-Why-is-my-Energy-Cap-reduced/page10

jackie2006
12-06-12, 09:46 AM
Where is Thurston's pants?

I am so happy to defeat the glimmer trolls to retrieve the pants today but after talking to him about his helmet. the glitch come and his pants gone no longer found anywhere, the goals still not register that i did and after the reset my iphone4, I could not see the pants anywhere.

maguar
12-06-12, 03:03 PM
Where is Thurston's pants?

I am so happy to defeat the glimmer trolls to retrieve the pants today but after talking to him about his helmet. the glitch come and his pants gone no longer found anywhere, the goals still not register that i did and after the reset my iphone4, I could not see the pants anywhere.

Try foreclosing and restarting or deleting and reinstalling. If those don't work but you still have the goal to find his pants I'd just defeat another troll or two. I think you'll get the pants quicker that way rather than having to wait a couple of days for support to look at the issue. That said you can still email support if you want.

ceydaa
12-16-12, 05:29 AM
My screen is blue :-/ can't see anything

maguar
12-16-12, 05:34 AM
My screen is blue :-/ can't see anything

Have you tried turning your device off then back on? Or deleting and reinstalling?

ceydaa
12-16-12, 05:40 AM
I reset it but didn't try uninstall :-/

maguar
12-16-12, 05:43 AM
I reset it but didn't try uninstall :-/

Let me know if that fixes it.

ceydaa
12-16-12, 05:46 AM
Thank you it's ok now :D

maguar
12-16-12, 05:52 AM
Thank you it's ok now :D

That's great!

fleuryfemme
01-03-13, 08:13 PM
Hi... I would like to share somethingbwhich i have encountered about three days ago... There was this goal which stated install and play BINGO which I did... when I got back to castle, an instruction was given for me to collect from a coin building to get the reward... I was not able to do it immediately since I just finished collecting... Now when I have collected already, no reward came in :( It was supposed to be gems... 😞 would i be able to get my reward?

fleuryfemme
01-03-13, 08:16 PM
by the way, My device is iPad2 version 5.9.1 and my game version is 1.1.2

fleuryfemme
01-03-13, 08:17 PM
sorry, it is supposed to be version 5.0.1... typo error...

kooky panda
01-03-13, 09:41 PM
Hi... I would like to share somethingbwhich i have encountered about three days ago... There was this goal which stated install and play BINGO which I did... when I got back to castle, an instruction was given for me to collect from a coin building to get the reward... I was not able to do it immediately since I just finished collecting... Now when I have collected already, no reward came in :( It was supposed to be gems... �� would i be able to get my reward?

by the way, My device is iPad2 version 5.9.1 and my game version is 1.1.2

You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

fleuryfemme
01-03-13, 11:32 PM
thanks kooky panda... I would try to do that... ����

MiniDewCan
01-08-13, 08:21 PM
I know that the pop-up's are necessary to advertize your other games, but it is aggravating to get set back several steps every time my phone goes from wifi to 3g or loses service for a split second. Is it possible to make it so either it doesn't interrupt and regress already established game play, and/or make it so that it doesn't go through the pop-ups every time there is an interruption? I've lost items like wisp lanterns, from reset interruptions in the middle of processes like expanding, and I've lost time due to the building of items that I thought had started, but after I open the ap several hours later I find that the item had not started due to regression from a pop-up reset I hadn't noticed engaging.
I was also wondering if there's the future possibility of being able to buy gems with gold earned in the game. It seems as though after reaching a certain level you keep getting loads of gold but not much in the way of gems. If some of the gem items seem unobtainable then there's not much to strive for, and most people will give up on the game at that point.
Iphone 6.0.1
castle story 1.1.2
Thank you
add: MiniDewCan

AuntyRose32
01-16-13, 04:35 PM
Okay what is with the loading in Castle Story? Every few minutes the game glitches and starts loading. I do not have a weak Internet connection...I'm not losing connection and I've force closed the game etc, etc. I just started the hearty feast in the kitchen so in two hours I can send out the roaming bandits, well now I can't send them out because right after starting the feast the game loads and I lose progress - back to having to make up the other dishes to complete the hearty feast again! Then I move on collect my simple glue to make some super glue so I can eventually make some builders paste, again right after I have started the super glue the game glitches and loads and I lose my already collected simple glue and can't make the super glue now, have to go back and make the simple glue all over again. This game is slow enough having to collect items then wait while said items are been cooked/made whatever to complete the next step so it's a little more than frustrating when items are taken away from you and not returned because of loading issues which aren't on my end, they are clearly on TL servers. Please look into this and try to rectify the loading issues, since Christmas it has been happening a lot across all the games (I never usually have this problem, it's new to me) but today is the first day I lost items so it seems to be getting worse! If I collect from my magic garden and get that one golden apple I've been so patiently waiting on only to have the game load and take it away from me it will be a very sad day in my Kingdom...I might have to lock myself in my castle and cry :(

maguar
01-16-13, 10:03 PM
Okay what is with the loading in Castle Story? Every few minutes the game glitches and starts loading. I do not have a weak Internet connection...I'm not losing connection and I've force closed the game etc, etc. I just started the hearty feast in the kitchen so in two hours I can send out the roaming bandits, well now I can't send them out because right after starting the feast the game loads and I lose progress - back to having to make up the other dishes to complete the hearty feast again! Then I move on collect my simple glue to make some super glue so I can eventually make some builders paste, again right after I have started the super glue the game glitches and loads and I lose my already collected simple glue and can't make the super glue now, have to go back and make the simple glue all over again. This game is slow enough having to collect items then wait while said items are been cooked/made whatever to complete the next step so it's a little more than frustrating when items are taken away from you and not returned because of loading issues which aren't on my end, they are clearly on TL servers. Please look into this and try to rectify the loading issues, since Christmas it has been happening a lot across all the games (I never usually have this problem, it's new to me) but today is the first day I lost items so it seems to be getting worse! If I collect from my magic garden and get that one golden apple I've been so patiently waiting on only to have the game load and take it away from me it will be a very sad day in my Kingdom...I might have to lock myself in my castle and cry :(

You'll find information on this issue in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44493-Buggy-today-Losing-Items)

rsmayor
01-17-13, 08:22 AM
I've problem with my castle story! I was done crafting the excalibum sword, the quest proceeded to talk to Thurson's. After finishing all the conversation, i'm suppose to hit the 'find' word to look for the king troll lair, but instead of showing me where the lair is located at, the app just close down. After i went back to the game, my excalibum sword is missing!!! It took me almost 2 weeks to prepare all the material, please do something about this situation. I had already wrote an email to the support team but it has been 3 days and not a single reply has been made to me. Please help! :((

maguar
01-17-13, 08:30 AM
I've problem with my castle story! I was done crafting the excalibum sword, the quest proceeded to talk to Thurson's. After finishing all the conversation, i'm suppose to hit the 'find' word to look for the king troll lair, but instead of showing me where the lair is located at, the app just close down. After i went back to the game, my excalibum sword is missing!!! It took me almost 2 weeks to prepare all the material, please do something about this situation. I had already wrote an email to the support team but it has been 3 days and not a single reply has been made to me. Please help! :((

It can take a couple of business days for support to respond. Have you logged int to see where your ticket is up to? If you haven't heard back in a few more days PM me with your ticket number so I can get some info for you.

rsmayor
01-17-13, 02:54 PM
Thank you for helping ;) its fixed already. Enjoy ur day ;)

TucsonJudy
01-17-13, 08:53 PM
It also took my excalibam sword & 2 of my wisp lanterns. I've e-mailed them with ALL information & when theyrespond they want the SAME information I already sent. I'm about ready to delete that game aong with the other Teamlava games I've loaded. Frustrating.

maguar
01-17-13, 09:07 PM
It also took my excalibam sword & 2 of my wisp lanterns. I've e-mailed them with ALL information & when theyrespond they want the SAME information I already sent. I'm about ready to delete that game aong with the other Teamlava games I've loaded. Frustrating.

The first email you get back is usually a system generated one. Give it a couple of business days and a support agent should be in touch.

TucsonJudy
01-17-13, 09:23 PM
I did get a response from them, and all they asked me for was the same information I had already sent.

kooky panda
01-18-13, 06:17 AM
I did get a response from them, and all they asked me for was the same information I had already sent.
Sometimes the support agent will ask for more information (some things you may of already sent-)to make sure you still need help.

Always respond back even if you have already sent this information, because if you do not respond back, your ticket may be closed, because they will assume you no longer need help.

TucsonJudy
01-18-13, 06:49 AM
Ok thank you very much

TucsonJudy
01-21-13, 05:18 PM
I responded AGAIN to my response to them saying that Iam still waiting for help. I still get no help. I've given up on this. It doesn't make me want to play any longer nor sugest the game to others. ��

TucsonJudy
01-21-13, 06:06 PM
It't fixed now....it's just so frustrating when you work so hard at something & then it fizzes out. Imdo like the game tho. OK I'm back to smiling!!! �� ����

kooky panda
01-21-13, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah!!! Glad you are back in the game!!

MiniDewCan
01-22-13, 04:18 PM
is it possible to add a conifmation screen when spending gems to speed up items? I've lost dozens of gems while trying to move my screen around. just today I lost 12 just trying to scroll up to the top of my screen. I've been trying to save up for an apple tree, but I've only got 16 gems left.
Please help.
Thank you

DeannaKathryn004
01-23-13, 06:01 PM
When I unlocked Thurston, I got his sword, helmet, and chest plate but then it froze and restarted. Now it says I only have the sword and can't retrieve the chest plate and helmet, therefore leaving me unable to fully unlock Thurston's challenge.

maguar
01-23-13, 06:03 PM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com. Let them know your ID, your game and the issue (Thurston's items disappeared when dressing him). They'll be able to help you out.

gamringer
01-29-13, 09:38 PM
is it possible to add a conifmation screen when spending gems to speed up items? I've lost dozens of gems while trying to move my screen around. just today I lost 12 just trying to scroll up to the top of my screen. I've been trying to save up for an apple tree, but I've only got 16 gems left.
Please help.
Thank you

I have also lost gems by mistakenly speeding up items - sometimes I don't even see the little pop-up that I mistakenly hit. Lost 28 gems tonight!! Please fix- add confirmation screen as MiniDewCan suggested.

Thanks

TucsonJudy
01-31-13, 08:56 AM
Same here!!!! I had 109 gems & now have 59 ......if it's not one bug it's another. I'm back to wanting to delete the gama AGAIN!!!!

Deviagrona
02-02-13, 04:46 AM
Has anyone else had a issue with their wells and ponds? Yesterday I began not being able to use them properly. I would tap them and she would run over to one but when she touched it she would just disappear and I'd have to reopen the game to get her back, also the water, fish, etc. would be be on the ground. (So I've been reopening my game every time I wish to gather water)

Deviagrona
02-02-13, 10:30 AM
And it's fixed �� Thx?!?!

jazzmin63
02-09-13, 01:11 PM
i had 4 gems and used them to buy the flowers needed for the pink dye, but the game didn't acknowledge the purchase, BUT took all of the gems... needless to say this was disappointing.

kooky panda
02-09-13, 03:37 PM
i had 4 gems and used them to buy the flowers needed for the pink dye, but the game didn't acknowledge the purchase, BUT took all of the gems... needless to say this was disappointing.
Try restarting your device . If you are still missing the gems, or do not have the flowers, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your device.

princessp64
02-09-13, 04:37 PM
On the new castle story update, my level is stuck on 30 as well as another neighbor in my list. We were wondering if 30 is the limit on leveling. As our experience counter is not going up since valentine installed. And when will we get to expand further?

kooky panda
02-09-13, 04:40 PM
On the new castle story update, my level is stuck on 30 as well as another neighbor in my list. We were wondering if 30 is the limit on leveling. As our experience counter is not going up since valentine installed. And when will we get to expand further?

Level 30 is currently the highest level available, but you are still earning xps. If they raise the level cap, you will automatically jump to the appropriate level depending on how many xp points you have.

jojjvjfan
02-11-13, 09:08 PM
I bought a Love sheep from the Valentines update. It will not mature. I've fed it numerous times and nothing happens.

donnabridges
02-11-13, 11:48 PM
What's happening , my materials disappear after I have crafted them.

maguar
02-12-13, 02:18 AM
I bought a Love sheep from the Valentines update. It will not mature. I've fed it numerous times and nothing happens.

Sorry I don't have the amount of times you need to feed. I know there are some that take 12. Have you gone over that?

What's happening , my materials disappear after I have crafted them.

Does your game start processing when you collect? If so that's a sync issue. You need to make sure you're connected to a stable signal. If the game doesn't process, try force closing and restating your game.

jojjvjfan
02-12-13, 05:29 PM
Sorry I don't have the amount of times you need to feed. I know there are some that take 12. Have you gone over that?

I have fed more than 12 times and it still hasn't grown.

Jaecy
02-14-13, 07:14 PM
I made a romantic fountain for the Barron and went to put it in storage. I to a message saying something like "storing crafted" and when I looked in storage it wasn't there. I closed out of the game ( even in the background) and restarted it still wasn't there. Any help would be appreciated thanks - Jae

badger8
02-14-13, 07:20 PM
I made a romantic fountain for the Barron and went to put it in storage. I to a message saying something like "storing crafted" and when I looked in storage it wasn't there. I closed out of the game ( even in the background) and restarted it still wasn't there. Any help would be appreciated thanks - Jae

Do a hard reboot of your device- turn it all the way off, then restart it. Itll show up in your inventory then. This is a known bug.

kooky panda
02-14-13, 08:04 PM
It did take a lot of feedings for me(sorry I did not keep count)

Just one thing, I think if you put it in your inventory you have to start over feeding it.
Just in case you are storing him.

Jaecy
02-14-13, 08:44 PM
Thanks, I looked but I guess not hard enough. - Jae

BarsikSoftPaws
02-15-13, 05:58 AM
Hi, i would like to report bug about Valentines Edition. I got the quest with pink furs. (**** 20 lovecupines). But i never get any, all creatures are just normal skunks. And i visited my friends and saw that they also have just normal skunks. One bug more, i got troll appeared on the edge of my kingdom and its not clickable to **** him :(
My device iOS 4
Game - castle story valentines edition
Id - BarsikSoftPaws

maguar
02-15-13, 09:18 AM
If your troll is fully out of your kingdom, force close and restart your game to make him disappear. If he is partly in your kingdom zoom in as close as you can and click the bit in your kingdom to hit him.

Lovecupines are only triggered by collecting from valentine items. If you got some spire of loves or valentines plants (craft them in the love shack) collect from them.

Em_storm
02-15-13, 12:52 PM
I've been looking around and can't seem to find an answer to this one. I have two farmhouses, one upgraded, the other not upgraded. I just recently noticed that the upgraded one now takes longer to collect than the non-upgraded one. I'm no expert on math, but if my level four farmhouse earns 91 coins every 15 minutes and my plain ol' regular farmhouse earns 70 coins every 10 minutes, then in just a half an hour I've made more off the non-upgraded one. Is this an issue that has already been addressed?

BarsikSoftPaws
02-15-13, 11:37 PM
:cool:
If your troll is fully out of your kingdom, force close and restart your game to make him disappear. If he is partly in your kingdom zoom in as close as you can and click the bit in your kingdom to hit him.

Lovecupines are only triggered by collecting from valentine items. If you got some spire of loves or valentines plants (craft them in the love shack) collect from them.

Thank you! Was clicking troll like hundreds of times but ive managed to select him :)

mamareader02
02-17-13, 12:19 PM
My game has been processing in the middle of play a lot lately,very annoying

iLLUMI2012
02-27-13, 05:07 AM
It seems that the term "force close" is used a lot and has confused some people as to how to actually force the app to close. The word "force" is somewhat superfluous as you're not actually forcing the app to close.
Clicking the Home button "minimises" Apps, it doesn't close them. Similar to a Mac or PC when you minimise a program.
Double clicking the Home button to reveal the Multitasking Bar then allows you to "close" the app.

Force Closing is used when you can't close an app or program cleanly (in the normal way) and requires a forceful measure such as "****" or a complete hardware reset/reboot.

In my experience with iPads, even when you close the app there may still be tasks/threads whatever you want to call them running in the memory (unpurged/unflushed) so that when you relaunch the app it will display the last screen image of the app then crash. I think they call this a 'memory leak'. So sometimes a hard reset (power off/on) of your device will purge the memory and when you relaunch the app it should work cleanly and smoothly. ;)

It's always a good idea to power your iPad off/on at least once a week, but really it all depends on how often you use your iPad and what apps you run etc. If you're playing on a 1st gen iPad then you may need to power reset every 2 days.

Hopefully those tips and info will help a few people out that are experiencing glitches. ;)

turtle805
02-27-13, 08:06 AM
Same here!!!! I had 109 gems & now have 59 ......if it's not one bug it's another. I'm back to wanting to delete the gama AGAIN!!!!

I have yet to be able to spend gems on something I want to spend them on because every time I get a few I accidentally spend them on a speed up.

Walterine1
02-28-13, 06:01 PM
I keep spending my gems by accident. Can there be a confirmation of gems spent. I have version 1.1.2

azucarNY
03-01-13, 02:54 PM
I think that there should be an indicator that shows u how many times you have left to help out when visiting others kingdoms. It makes it very hard to tell if u helped out at neighbors kingdoms earlier in the day or if they're full. I always post on my neighbors walls but if they delete their walls, there is no way to tell if you helped out earlier or not. I think that's quite annoying as all the other TL games I play have an indicator to let u know.
Also I think that the sending of gifts should be fixed. What is truly the point of gathering all these neighbors if u cannot help them out at their kingdoms as well as send them a gift in return? I'm someone who likes to visit neighbors n send gifts daily as it shows appreciation to them for either helping out at ur kingdom or accepting a request that u had sent. Also, it makes me feel like a bad neighbor to not be able to send gifts to all neighbors who are kind enough to send them to me.
Please look into these issues as it will make for better game play

Paul__
03-01-13, 06:45 PM
I keep spending my gems by accident. Can there be a confirmation of gems spent. I have version 1.1.2

No sorry

netaoneneal
03-03-13, 04:20 PM
I have done all the quest and my Library is at level 5 and I still cannot get the rainbow????

netaoneneal
03-03-13, 04:21 PM
I have finished all quest and still rainbow is locked? Please help!

missjessiebee
03-08-13, 02:15 AM
Is anyone else experiencing an odd little glitch at the moment? It seems stuff isn't changing...I levelled up but since then each time I open it again, it reverts back to the point where I hit level 18. Anything I have bought/moved/made since then is lost and I have to start again. Also I can't visit any neighbouring kingdoms. As soon as that loading screen pops up with the knight on a horse it either crashes or just goes back to the start of 18 again...help! Am I the only one? What do I do?

Sonflower77
03-10-13, 05:17 PM
I have an iPad2 ..... Castle Story v 1.1.3
Couple of problems noted recently:
1). I occasionally see jumbo flashes of light across the screen, lasting only a second or two.
2). Quests from the Queen's Keep - I've just finished the Vault search, but the Goal Menu has not acknowledged it; I did the search for Bandits a couple of days ago & it also remains in the Goal menu & not acknowledged.
----- Thanks Maguar, for all your help! I appreciate your patience!!

Sonflower77
03-10-13, 05:19 PM
Oh, and the time where I am is 7:17 P.M., not 12:17 A.M. ..... weird huh?

maguar
03-11-13, 12:22 AM
I have an iPad2 ..... Castle Story v 1.1.3
Couple of problems noted recently:
1). I occasionally see jumbo flashes of light across the screen, lasting only a second or two.
2). Quests from the Queen's Keep - I've just finished the Vault search, but the Goal Menu has not acknowledged it; I did the search for Bandits a couple of days ago & it also remains in the Goal menu & not acknowledged.
----- Thanks Maguar, for all your help! I appreciate your patience!!

Oh, and the time where I am is 7:17 P.M., not 12:17 A.M. ..... weird huh?

Flashes of light are a display issue. You can check it out on this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43363-What-was-that-2-seconds-of-twinkling-light-everywhere-in-my-kingdom).

If you started the vault search before getting the quest you will need to redo it.

For the time, up the top of the screen go to Forum Actions and select General Settings. You can then set your timezone so it'll show your times not the default times in the forum.

Sonflower77
03-15-13, 03:26 PM
Flashes of light are a display issue. You can check it out on this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43363-What-was-that-2-seconds-of-twinkling-light-everywhere-in-my-kingdom).

If you started the vault search before getting the quest you will need to redo it.

Maguar, I am still having problems with the adventures listed within the Queen's Keep. I have completed these adventures multiple times from the Queen's Keep lists (Search the Ancient Vault, Dispel the Love Magic, & Hunt for Roaming Bandits). The only adventure that i can remember appearing in the Kingdom Goals was the Hunt for Roaming Bandits. I have completed this goal (from the K. Goals), also.

Upon return from these Adventures I receive the rewards, but the Adventures remain in the Queen Keep's list of adventures to complete.

I guess that I am confused, by your earlier response. Should these adventures disappear from the Q. Keep's list once completed? Or, is there something that I need to do to get the adventures to be acknowledged & removed from the list?
Thanks!

cocmcsok
03-16-13, 02:55 PM
ID: cocmcsok, Level 9, trying to upgrade Spire of Love. When I click on Gather Materials it tells me everything is Completed! but Build button isn't working??? I have all 15 love wood, 20 kissing dust, 15 love stone, 3 coins. Why is it not working?

maguar
03-16-13, 05:26 PM
Maguar, I am still having problems with the adventures listed within the Queen's Keep. I have completed these adventures multiple times from the Queen's Keep lists (Search the Ancient Vault, Dispel the Love Magic, & Hunt for Roaming Bandits). The only adventure that i can remember appearing in the Kingdom Goals was the Hunt for Roaming Bandits. I have completed this goal (from the K. Goals), also.

Upon return from these Adventures I receive the rewards, but the Adventures remain in the Queen Keep's list of adventures to complete.

I guess that I am confused, by your earlier response. Should these adventures disappear from the Q. Keep's list once completed? Or, is there something that I need to do to get the adventures to be acknowledged & removed from the list?
Thanks!

I though your previous comment was about it still being in your quest book. The adventures are designed to stay in your castle so you can keep doing them. I do them everyday for the rewards.

maguar
03-16-13, 05:27 PM
ID: cocmcsok, Level 9, trying to upgrade Spire of Love. When I click on Gather Materials it tells me everything is Completed! but Build button isn't working??? I have all 15 love wood, 20 kissing dust, 15 love stone, 3 coins. Why is it not working?

3 coins is a display issue. Make sure you play on the valentine version so you can see the correct materials.

kmcmdc
03-19-13, 12:04 PM
Device: IOS, castle story version: 1.1.2
A beast appeared in the upper left in my kingdom. He is too far away for me to ****. I cannot expand to him. It's keeping me from using the buildings that his "most" covers. Please help me get rid of him, it's very frustrating!

kooky panda
03-19-13, 12:58 PM
Device: IOS, castle story version: 1.1.2
A beast appeared in the upper left in my kingdom. He is too far away for me to ****. I cannot expand to him. It's keeping me from using the buildings that his "most" covers. Please help me get rid of him, it's very frustrating!
Try restarting your device to see if he disappears.

kmcmdc
03-19-13, 01:36 PM
Try restarting your device to see if he disappears.
I tried restarting & he's gone. :). Thank you!

ChicSeekers
03-20-13, 10:56 PM
I posted this in the general forum, but it looks like this is the place to get answers...

I had my energy go up a lot after going up a level and having my knights come back from a venture and i think I got some from ****ing a troll. It went way up to 76. Then I started using it and it went way down to 27 after just a few clicks. This has happened a couple of times. What's up with that? I know the cap is 30, but do you literally lose it if you get extra from completing tasks?

I'm on the iPhone 5, version 1.1.3

maguar
03-21-13, 02:14 AM
I posted this in the general forum, but it looks like this is the place to get answers...

I had my energy go up a lot after going up a level and having my knights come back from a venture and i think I got some from ****ing a troll. It went way up to 76. Then I started using it and it went way down to 27 after just a few clicks. This has happened a couple of times. What's up with that? I know the cap is 30, but do you literally lose it if you get extra from completing tasks?

I'm on the iPhone 5, version 1.1.3

This is what I've responded to someone else.

It would depend on what your current energy level was when you went up. If you had 10 left then it went 70 to 40 the 70 was a display issue and the 40 would be correct (as the current not max). As you're limit is 30 the most you could have seen was if you collected and had 29 which would give you 59 (as the current not the max).

At the moment 30 is the cap unless you were an original player or are in a test group. TL does change the energy from time to time but I am not privy to the decision making process.

If you dropped bact to 27 after a few actions it is likely you levelled up when you were almost out of energy.

I have flagged the issue over.

ChicSeekers
03-21-13, 08:52 PM
Well, my energy was pretty full when I went up. I hadn't played in an hour, so it was at least at 20 or so. Then I went up a level. And then I got energy from the trolls. So... all that extra that was over 30 just vanished after I picked up a few crops.

kelly_lynn21
03-23-13, 06:14 PM
I have been trying to upgrade my Spire of love and it shows that I have collected everything I need to do so but the green complete button is not showing that I can click on it to do it. I have tried several times when I have energy to do it and it still won't work?

kooky panda
03-23-13, 08:08 PM
I have been trying to upgrade my Spire of love and it shows that I have collected everything I need to do so but the green complete button is not showing that I can click on it to do it. I have tried several times when I have energy to do it and it still won't work?
Make sure you are playing on the Valentine game, not the regular game. There is a issue when upgrading buildings on the regular game.

petitgrain
03-25-13, 08:47 AM
1. iOS 6.1.3
2. Castle Story 1.1.2
3. I have the third troll appeared (I kiiled the previous ones), but I can't do anything with it. It seems that there is a bug, and I'm stuck?
Also, lately, whenever I try to send any gifts to neighbors, I always get a message saying "We were unable to send the gift as you have already send gifts to your friends or they have already received the max number of gifts today". Is this another bug?

Thanks!

maguar
03-25-13, 03:06 PM
1. iOS 6.1.3
2. Castle Story 1.1.2
3. I have the third troll appeared (I kiiled the previous ones), but I can't do anything with it. It seems that there is a bug, and I'm stuck?
Also, lately, whenever I try to send any gifts to neighbors, I always get a message saying "We were unable to send the gift as you have already send gifts to your friends or they have already received the max number of gifts today". Is this another bug?

Thanks!

Check this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37051-Monster-Appears-Out-of-Bounds) for info on how to deal with monsters that are out of bounds.

You can only send 3 gifts/ day with sub limits of 1 jewels, 2 silver ore and 2 fur. If you try to send more it will tell you they're maxed. If your neighbour has maxed that item (some like wisps say maxed from about 80) it will say maxed. Try sending a different gift or letting your neighbour know they need to use up some of the item.

kindkendra
04-05-13, 08:02 PM
iOS 5 - castle story 1.1.3 I purchased the gems to get an Alicorn- the Alicorn takes 7 days to produce 40 energy yet the game has capped energy to 30. I am also having problems receiving energy points earned from a task. Like if my knights are back from a quest and I have not zeroed out my energy before clicking on the castle it will only give me to 30 energy points! This also happens when doing Royal exchange for the 5 energy or 10- I don't get the energy earned if it will go over 30! The only time I go over 30 is when I level up!

I have over 800 neighbors and being able to only gift 3 with recent changes - well I am not a good neighbor to many.

I would like to purchase energy with gold earned in the game!

I do live being able to level up on production items- as well as the new Royal exchange! I would like to see something regarding the love items in the royal exchange. Also I would like to add a mote to my Castle and purchase a kings castle to go with my Queen castle!

I am addicted to this game- I play several times throughout the day- and 3-4 days a week I visit each of my neighbors and collect hearts! This takes a number of hours due to the refresh rate!

Keep up the great work creating!

maguar
04-05-13, 09:40 PM
iOS 5 - castle story 1.1.3 I purchased the gems to get an Alicorn- the Alicorn takes 7 days to produce 40 energy yet the game has capped energy to 30. I am also having problems receiving energy points earned from a task. Like if my knights are back from a quest and I have not zeroed out my energy before clicking on the castle it will only give me to 30 energy points! This also happens when doing Royal exchange for the 5 energy or 10- I don't get the energy earned if it will go over 30! The only time I go over 30 is when I level up!

I have over 800 neighbors and being able to only gift 3 with recent changes - well I am not a good neighbor to many.

I would like to purchase energy with gold earned in the game!

I do live being able to level up on production items- as well as the new Royal exchange! I would like to see something regarding the love items in the royal exchange. Also I would like to add a mote to my Castle and purchase a kings castle to go with my Queen castle!

I am addicted to this game- I play several times throughout the day- and 3-4 days a week I visit each of my neighbors and collect hearts! This takes a number of hours due to the refresh rate!

Keep up the great work creating!

The original players have 40 energy as a reward. The alicorn completely refills energy so it's showing the highest max.

Always reduce your energy before collecting from adventures, sir piggles and energy trades as these won't go over your cap. I know it's been reported but I don't know if they'll change it.

When the game first started we couldn't send any gifts. We have been limited to three gifts/day since gifts were introduced. Because of the limit people don't expect gifts - they understand they're like a bonus. If you have anyone hassling and demanding gifts you don't need to keep them.

When the valentine content is pulled we'll only be able to get valentine materials from valentine animals and plants. People who start after valentines is pulled won't be able to get these. It is my personal theory that this is why there are no valentine trades.

Glad you're enjoying the game. I know it's my all time favourite :)

angellahg
04-06-13, 05:52 PM
I thought I saw as a pop-up that the troll hunter trade was a change & completing it would give 5 trade tickets? When i completed it, I got 1.

maguar
04-06-13, 05:58 PM
I thought I saw as a pop-up that the troll hunter trade was a change & completing it would give 5 trade tickets? When i completed it, I got 1.

Upgrading a trade gives you a one off bonus of 5 tickets. The trade itself only gives 1.

angellahg
04-06-13, 06:22 PM
Upgrading a trade gives you a one off bonus of 5 tickets. The trade itself only gives 1.

Upgrading a trade? I dont see that as an option?

maguar
04-06-13, 07:21 PM
Upgrading a trade? I dont see that as an option?

You don't see it as an option. What happens is that after doing the trade you may do something that triggers an upgrade, eg collecting a glimmerbulb upgrades the fruit trade to rare fruit trade. Collecting a magic fruit upgrades the rare fruit trade to magic fruit trade. When a trade has been upgraded you can no longer do the previous trade.

angellahg
04-06-13, 07:45 PM
You don't see it as an option. What happens is that after doing the trade you may do something that triggers an upgrade, eg collecting a glimmerbulb upgrades the fruit trade to rare fruit trade. Collecting a magic fruit upgrades the rare fruit trade to magic fruit trade. When a trade has been upgraded you can no longer do the previous trade.

Thanks so much 4 answering!

Vllygirl
04-06-13, 10:54 PM
1) Storm8 ID: Vllygirl
2) device type: iPad 3
3) device OS: iOS 6.1.3
4) what happened before the bug: was upgraded to Royal Exchange special fruit and received 5 trade tickets. Did that trade completed it and received an additional trade ticket. Chose the next trade for the cash. When I came back to collect that trade, there was no trade and I lost all of my trade tickets ( I had 10). I now have just 2 trade tickets.

angellahg
04-07-13, 11:51 AM
Storm id: angellahg
Device type Ipad mini
CS version 1.1.2

I craft sugar but it doesnt get added to my inventory, if it shows up at first once the game reloads its gone. Ive made 5 sugars but it keeps going back to one. I havent used any.

pamhd1107
04-09-13, 08:03 AM
The rare fruit and troll trade are not giving the 5 tickets ... Only one...at this rate I will be able to expand in 3 months. I'm using iOS and have the current version of castle story.

lotuskat
04-09-13, 08:32 AM
The rare fruit and troll trade are not giving the 5 tickets ... Only one...at this rate I will be able to expand in 3 months. I'm using iOS and have the current version of castle story.

You only get a bonus of 5 tickets when you first upgrade. Every transaction after the upgrade will only give you 1 ticket.

MamaMcQueenie
04-13-13, 11:19 AM
Recently added an 'expansion' in castleville. Took the 'payment' and initially showed up as accessible then 'reloaded' and now it is just a part of land that I can't do anything with. Won't even let me re-expand. iPad version 6.0.1 game version 1.1.2...

maguar
04-13-13, 05:32 PM
Recently added an 'expansion' in castleville. Took the 'payment' and initially showed up as accessible then 'reloaded' and now it is just a part of land that I can't do anything with. Won't even let me re-expand. iPad version 6.0.1 game version 1.1.2...

Have your force closed your game and restarted it? It worked for me in this situation.

wusaaaa
04-17-13, 02:00 AM
I'm sorry if this question was already answered, but I try to upgrade my farmhouse. Actually i have all the required materials, but i still can't build it. It showes me, that i have to "buy all for 32 dia". I had the same with other buildings, that i still need materials but i can't see them, cause it only showes 4 of x materials. So how can I see the other materials I need? I already closed and opened the upgrade menu and the whole game several times.

Version is btw 1.1.2

maguar
04-17-13, 03:32 AM
I'm sorry if this question was already answered, but I try to upgrade my farmhouse. Actually i have all the required materials, but i still can't build it. It showes me, that i have to "buy all for 32 dia". I had the same with other buildings, that i still need materials but i can't see them, cause it only showes 4 of x materials. So how can I see the other materials I need? I already closed and opened the upgrade menu and the whole game several times.

Version is btw 1.1.2

To see the correct items you need to fully close the game. Exit the game, double click on the home icon, press and hold on the castle story icon, press the minus button, press the home button. The game is now fully closed. When you open it again you'll see the right materials.

caradelacruz
04-17-13, 09:53 AM
I'm trying to upgrade my conservatory from level 2 to level 3. I have gathered all the required materials and they all say complete but the "build" button isn't active yet. Why? This also happened with my Spire of Love.

maguar
04-17-13, 02:46 PM
I'm trying to upgrade my conservatory from level 2 to level 3. I have gathered all the required materials and they all say complete but the "build" button isn't active yet. Why? This also happened with my Spire of Love.

I'm guessing you're seeing a small number of coins as one of the requirements? This is a display issue.

To see the correct items you need to fully close the game. Exit the game, double click on the home icon, press and hold on the castle story icon, press the minus button, press the home button. The game is now fully closed. When you open it again you'll see the right materials.

saracakess
04-17-13, 04:59 PM
My game is not leveling up. It's kept me at 24 for a very long time. I can't buy more royal walls because of it iOS 6.1.3, castle story 1.1.2, storm 8 ID Saracakess.

maguar
04-18-13, 03:07 AM
My game is not leveling up. It's kept me at 24 for a very long time. I can't buy more royal walls because of it iOS 6.1.3, castle story 1.1.2, storm 8 ID Saracakess.

If you've got around 100 walls/gates/wall towers in your kingdom and storage then you're at the make. You'll need to sell some to make room for others.

What's your current xp level? You can see this in your game profile.

drinty74
04-20-13, 05:59 PM
Have your force closed your game and restarted it? It worked for me in this situation.

I have the exact same problem. How do you force close the game? I closed and restarted the game but still can't access the paid for expanded area :(

kooky panda
04-20-13, 06:42 PM
I have the exact same problem. How do you force close the game? I closed and restarted the game but still can't access the paid for expanded area :(
You may have already done it.
Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out.

bowlfullofcherries
04-20-13, 08:55 PM
Anybody mention when building the amphitheater that the 70 furs qualification sometimes becomes 70 coins? Though the option to 'Build' does not become operable even if all qualifications are met in this bug form.

kooky panda
04-21-13, 09:03 AM
Anybody mention when building the amphitheater that the 70 furs qualification sometimes becomes 70 coins? Though the option to 'Build' does not become operable even if all qualifications are met in this bug form.
There still is an issue on the regular game. If you get the coin option and cannot build or upgrade, close out your game.

bowlfullofcherries
04-21-13, 01:56 PM
Gotcha. Thanks.

yarnyone
04-23-13, 04:03 AM
I have closed out the game, checked the requirements for Ivy's home, and played some more looking for more glimmerdust, get glimmerdust, recheck Ivy's home and it is back to saying coins again. Am I to hard close each time? And if so, don't you think everyone should know this?

maguar
04-23-13, 04:05 AM
I have closed out the game, checked the requirements for Ivy's home, and played some more looking for more glimmerdust, get glimmerdust, recheck Ivy's home and it is back to saying coins again. Am I to hard close each time? And if so, don't you think everyone should know this?

It's a known issue and they are planning a fix for a future update. In the meantime you will need to hard close each time or play on the valentines version.

strawberi3
04-28-13, 04:37 PM
I've been trying to build Ivy's Hut. It said I completed all the materials but wouldn't let me build. When I went to try again later it said I needed 40 glimmer dust instead of 40 gold. What's going on?

maguar
04-29-13, 12:35 AM
I've been trying to build Ivy's Hut. It said I completed all the materials but wouldn't let me build. When I went to try again later it said I needed 40 glimmer dust instead of 40 gold. What's going on?

40 gold is a display issue. It really is 40 glimmerdust.

chillimax
04-29-13, 12:36 AM
Doing the Hair Donation. Have sent requests and getting reply notification but they are not showing as being counted. Still show 0 when I have had at least 25 replies.

maguar
04-29-13, 12:41 AM
Doing the Hair Donation. Have sent requests and getting reply notification but they are not showing as being counted. Still show 0 when I have had at least 25 replies.

This has been reported

bexter83
04-29-13, 08:35 AM
Same here, sent request out twice now, wall is stating they are replying, but that is not being shown on the goal counter. I have tried force shutdown updating everything. No hair for me

maguar
04-29-13, 03:12 PM
Same here, sent request out twice now, wall is stating they are replying, but that is not being shown on the goal counter. I have tried force shutdown updating everything. No hair for me

This has been fixed. Hard close your game and restart it to see your progress.

elaur
04-29-13, 05:09 PM
Has the "progress" on the alicorn quest been reported yet? It's bad enough not to get the parts ;) but I keep getting a progress arrow on the quest book many times a day and when I click it says the alicorn goal has progress. Of course it's the last goal (wing and horn) and nothing has actually changed for the quest.

FromHJ
05-02-13, 08:11 AM
I'm stuck with quest for princess Sabina. I'm playint on iOS 6.1.3 and CS 1.1.4.
I completed the quest 'Cutting It Close' with three axes. At that time, my internet was disconnected for a moment and connected again. Just after that, it showed 'Cutting It Close' was not completed yet. I was disappointed with time and materials wasting but decided to do that quest again. BUT I CAN NOT CRAFT AXES AT MAGIC FORGE!!!! There are only other menus at magic forge; Alchemy: Coal To Jewels / Iron To Silver / Silver to Mithril / Longsword / Silver Platter / Light Armor. That's all. There also are three Kingdom Goals; Overconfidence for Fruit Mania, Cutting It Close my burden and Kightly Confidence. It shows I chopped away at Sabina's hair just one time. I completely turned off/on CS & my iPhone and deleted & reinstalled CS but seems not effective. What can I do or can you help me???? Expect quick aid from you guys. Thanks.

maguar
05-02-13, 03:06 PM
Hi FromHJ, I've flagged this over

PikaSquirrel
05-02-13, 03:49 PM
You should be able to continue chopping and pass that quest now, thanks.

memphistomboy
05-04-13, 05:18 PM
I'm guessing you're seeing a small number of coins as one of the requirements? This is a display issue.

I continue to have this issue. I put in a support ticket and it was fixed. That was early April. Now it is happening again and no amount of force close or reinstalling game is resolving. I've put in another ticket. Blarg!!

tinytalitha
05-06-13, 11:32 AM
I was doing the "cutting it close" quest, had made all 3 axes, and started chopping the bighaired ladys hair and then the game resets and I start chopping once more. I got all 3 axes/choppings and started doing the quest that came after, just as the quests reset themself again. Now I'm missing one chopping/axe, no matter how much I press chop it doesn't go any further. I can't make new axes either since the option disappeared when I finished the chop quest the first time. How do I procede with these quests? preferably without loosing the things I did/gave in the following quest before it reset?

kooky panda
05-06-13, 01:58 PM
I was doing the "cutting it close" quest, had made all 3 axes, and started chopping the bighaired ladys hair and then the game resets and I start chopping once more. I got all 3 axes/choppings and started doing the quest that came after, just as the quests reset themself again. Now I'm missing one chopping/axe, no matter how much I press chop it doesn't go any further. I can't make new axes either since the option disappeared when I finished the chop quest the first time. How do I procede with these quests? preferably without loosing the things I did/gave in the following quest before it reset?
I will flag this over.

jenj1971
05-06-13, 04:19 PM
Hey!!!
I am playing Castle Story version 1.1.4 on my iPhone 4 and I just did the "Magic fruit Trade" at the exchange. I rec'd my trade tickets but my energy was not increased. I only had 2 energy when I collected it and it did not change.
Please help!!!!!

kooky panda
05-06-13, 06:28 PM
Hey!!!
I am playing Castle Story version 1.1.4 on my iPhone 4 and I just did the "Magic fruit Trade" at the exchange. I rec'd my trade tickets but my energy was not increased. I only had 2 energy when I collected it and it did not change.
Please help!!!!!
Did you try restarting your device to see if the energy gets credited?
If not, you can send send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

jenj1971
05-06-13, 07:09 PM
Did you try restarting your device to see if the energy gets credited?
If not, you can send send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Do you mean powering it off? I can try that. I did the reboot thing with the app (little red square and minus sign) and that didn't do anything. I will power down and see what happens.
Thanks a bunch :)

tobyHenery59
05-09-13, 09:54 AM
I can't pass Sabina Quest

My castle story has a problem.
I made 3 axes and Choped away at Sabina's hair. And then I sent requests to my neigbors which is next quest.
But Sabina's hair Quest reverted back, which I already completed.
Making axes disappeared that I can't even create axes in my magic forge.
Please help me. My IOS version is 6.1.3 and my game version is 1.1.4 I closed and restarted and shut down and restarted my phone.

maguar
05-09-13, 03:23 PM
I can't pass Sabina Quest

My castle story has a problem.
I made 3 axes and Choped away at Sabina's hair. And then I sent requests to my neigbors which is next quest.
But Sabina's hair Quest reverted back, which I already completed.
Making axes disappeared that I can't even create axes in my magic forge.
Please help me. My IOS version is 6.1.3 and my game version is 1.1.4 I closed and restarted and shut down and restarted my phone.

I've flagged this over

PikaSquirrel
05-09-13, 04:06 PM
You should be able to finish the quest now.

tracy_108
05-10-13, 07:34 AM
Hey,
I am frustrated to find that when I compare my game to a friends, they require less of stuff to produce items etc. why??? I am starting to wounded why I waste my time playing this when others can play it with much more ease and require less time then I do to do things. Can anyone explain this too me?

CottageRose
05-10-13, 09:53 AM
If you could post WHICH items you are seeing a difference in, some one might be able to answer if you are seeing a known bug for which there is a solution, something new or one of the few differences in groups of original beta or current test group players. Just a thought...

wonderland2003
05-11-13, 02:07 AM
To Greygull,please help me,I am stuck at Thurston gets dressed quest,have been going on for months,I have everything but when I pressed give only the helmet is missing!I am playing with iPhone 4s,iOS.Game version 1.14.Have screenshot but how do I send it,please help me I am not able to continue playing if I can't unlock that goal

wonderland2003
05-11-13, 02:10 AM
Yes,I tried everything,switch off the main device still don't work,I tried delete the game & reinstall again many times it's still the same.Please help,what else can I do?

maguar
05-11-13, 06:12 PM
To Greygull,please help me,I am stuck at Thurston gets dressed quest,have been going on for months,I have everything but when I pressed give only the helmet is missing!I am playing with iPhone 4s,iOS.Game version 1.14.Have screenshot but how do I send it,please help me I am not able to continue playing if I can't unlock that goal

Yes,I tried everything,switch off the main device still don't work,I tried delete the game & reinstall again many times it's still the same.Please help,what else can I do?

I've flagged this over

angela3737
05-11-13, 09:53 PM
I'm on iPad first generation ( latest software and latest castle version ).. Castle Crashes often ( and Dragon)- never farm,bs,RS where im level 99 or higher ..Past few days - castle really crashing ..may crash 3 or 4 times if collecting ..but past 2 days will take 30 plus tries to either do a recipe in kitchen or try to make anything in workshop or tinker shop....

I also play castle and Dragon on itouch 4th generation without any issues - just on my iPad first generation has the issues .. I do the usual retiual of closing background games....delete and reinstall from app store game ..but nothing helps ..something past 2 or 3 days is really bad with the crashing ..unplayable for recipes / making workshop items ..just shutting down on just opening ...

Don't see much of others having this issue but I know a few of my neighbors are also having this issue past few days as they post me on other tl games that don't crash ..

ButterPanda
05-12-13, 11:03 AM

This is fixed. Please force close your game and restart your device. Then check Thurston again.

sonjawu
05-12-13, 11:19 AM
Hi, I'm having issues with A House For Old Thomas quest. Playing on IPad-mini, Castle Story version 1.1.4. I have all materials to build the house ("completed" shows under every material), but the "build" button won't light up. What do I do to complete it?

kussfashion
05-12-13, 11:35 AM
hi can anybody tell me how to fix the problem to create an scissor. I cant make any mithril, there is not an option for it. In my magic force you can make magic scissors, longsword, silver plattter and light armor. Thats it. Im playing on a iphone 4s, version 6.1. Im thankfull

mamareader02
05-12-13, 11:44 AM
Just noticed in exchange I can't make any more permits-I don't know if this helps,but I've expanded to every space available,is that why I can't make any more expansion permits?

wonderland2003
05-12-13, 11:50 AM
To :ButterPanda,
Thank you,thank you so much.I tried the method you mentioned,yes I did it,can't thank you enough��.This is my best birthday present ever. Have a great day.��

kooky panda
05-12-13, 12:55 PM
Hi, I'm having issues with A House For Old Thomas quest. Playing on IPad-mini, Castle Story version 1.1.4. I have all materials to build the house ("completed" shows under every material), but the "build" button won't light up. What do I do to complete it?

Try restarting your device, then try again .

hi can anybody tell me how to fix the problem to create an scissor. I cant make any mithril, there is not an option for it. In my magic force you can make magic scissors, longsword, silver plattter and light armor. Thats it. Im playing on a iphone 4s, version 6.1. Im thankfull
To craft mithril you need to have the 4th shard. You can also get mithril as a random drop from your mines.
See this thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50705-Mithril-needed-for-forging-Magic-Scissors!&p=624910&viewfull=1#post624910)for more information

Just noticed in exchange I can't make any more permits-I don't know if this helps,but I've expanded to every space available,is that why I can't make any more expansion permits?

My trade building is in use so I cannot check, but this may be a possibility.
I will check on this.

kussfashion
05-12-13, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the response and so quick. I will wait for the 4 shard then. Probable randombecause on the ipad it s ready. Thankssss

mamareader02
05-12-13, 02:31 PM
Thanks Kooky-always to the rescue-and on a Sunday no less!

mamareader02
05-13-13, 07:09 AM
Kooky,any word on the expansion permits not being in exchange?

kooky panda
05-13-13, 10:27 AM

Not yet, but the CMs just got on after the weekend. We should have some information shortly.

mamareader02
05-13-13, 11:52 AM
Thanks kooky!your help is always appreciated!

jenbuck
05-13-13, 02:35 PM
I have been playing castle story for ages and love it..until I started having problems with building new buildings and upgrading existing buildings..I now have 4 buildings that have all the items needed to complete it but the "build" button is not highlighted. All the completed buttons are highlighted but I can't actually build it because the build button is not active. How can I keep playing this game if I can't build new buildings..

maguar
05-13-13, 03:07 PM
I have been playing castle story for ages and love it..until I started having problems with building new buildings and upgrading existing buildings..I now have 4 buildings that have all the items needed to complete it but the "build" button is not highlighted. All the completed buttons are highlighted but I can't actually build it because the build button is not active. How can I keep playing this game if I can't build new buildings..

You need to force/hard close your game to restart it. You should then see the real requirements instead of a small number of coins.

kooky panda
05-13-13, 04:14 PM

We will get these back later!

Once you have no more expansions available, the option to craft the Expansion Permits will disappear. We may add more expansions in the game in the future, once we do, the option will become available again.

mamareader02
05-13-13, 05:05 PM
Thanks Kooky!im ok with that,just gotta keep makin those trades,I hope I'll have a nice little stockpile by the time we can use them again to expand:)

swood81
05-25-13, 03:54 PM
I have an iphone 4, my version is 1.1.4.....my issues are my energy, you guys came out with a alicorn that gives u stuff in 7 days including energy which is usually 40 but all i get is 29/30. Also if i get energy from something else i still only go up to 29 energy. Very aggravating!! I love the game and dont want to really stop playing.

maguar
05-25-13, 04:56 PM
I have an iphone 4, my version is 1.1.4.....my issues are my energy, you guys came out with a alicorn that gives u stuff in 7 days including energy which is usually 40 but all i get is 29/30. Also if i get energy from something else i still only go up to 29 energy. Very aggravating!! I love the game and dont want to really stop playing.

The alicorn refills your energy. If you have a cap of 40 you get 40. If you have a cap of 30 you get 30. The last energy from it is delayed by like a minute just in case your energy is close to regenerating. Energy can also be got from adventures, the exchange, sir piggles, wizard schools. It's best to collect from these when you're low on energy as the energy won't go over your cap.

angellahg
06-10-13, 03:20 PM
I haven't been receiving gifts for at least 3 days, Ive been exchanging earth wisps with the same players since I started playing castle story but in the last few days I haven't gotten any.

angellahg
06-10-13, 04:00 PM
When my neighbors try to send me a gift they are told ive received the max number allowed per day except im not receiving any, please help.

kooky panda
06-10-13, 04:44 PM
When my neighbors try to send me a gift they are told ive received the max number allowed per day except im not receiving any, please help.

If you are maxed out on the specific item that they are sending, they will get this message. They will need to pick a different item to send you.

swstar
06-13-13, 11:09 PM
I am on ipad...current version of castle story and I also can't upgrade my buildings. I have done a hard reset and deleted game and reinstalled and it has not fixed the issue. What do I do? Thanks!

swstar
06-14-13, 10:17 AM
help!!!!! I still can't upgrade buildings. grrrr

mackbolan
06-14-13, 06:19 PM
As noted below, Castle Story has been crashing more and more often on my iPad 1st generation. Sometimes it will open and crash before even getting to my kingdom.

I'm on iPad first generation ( latest software and latest castle version ).. Castle Crashes often ( and Dragon)- never farm,bs,RS where im level 99 or higher ..Past few days - castle really crashing ..may crash 3 or 4 times if collecting ..but past 2 days will take 30 plus tries to either do a recipe in kitchen or try to make anything in workshop or tinker shop....

I also play castle and Dragon on itouch 4th generation without any issues - just on my iPad first generation has the issues .. I do the usual retiual of closing background games....delete and reinstall from app store game ..but nothing helps ..something past 2 or 3 days is really bad with the crashing ..unplayable for recipes / making workshop items ..just shutting down on just opening ...

Don't see much of others having this issue but I know a few of my neighbors are also having this issue past few days as they post me on other tl games that don't crash ..

maguar
06-14-13, 06:48 PM
I am on ipad...current version of castle story and I also can't upgrade my buildings. I have done a hard reset and deleted game and reinstalled and it has not fixed the issue. What do I do? Thanks!

This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35549-Castle-Story-Reference-Guide) contains a link to a spreadsheet so you can see the real requirements.

As noted below, Castle Story has been crashing more and more often on my iPad 1st generation. Sometimes it will open and crash before even getting to my kingdom.

I think that most of the newer games are now optimised towards iOS 6 or so. First generation devices can't upgrade to this so there are some performance issue. Make sure you close your other apps so they're not running in the background as this will reduce processing load.

swstar
06-15-13, 04:34 PM
This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35549-Castle-Story-Reference-Guide) contains a link to a spreadsheet so you can see the real requirements.

I think that most of the newer games are now optimised towards iOS 6 or so. First generation devices can't upgrade to this so there are some performance issue. Make sure you close your other apps so they're not running in the background as this will reduce processing load.

I have Ipad 3 with IOS 6.4... that is not the reason. clearly something is going on with your end as everything was working fine until a couple weeks ago. no explanation for this. i havent played valentine edition in months why would i all of a sudden need it?

cottoned
06-21-13, 07:35 AM
any update on the cutting it close issue? was this fixed?

sandbeed
06-28-13, 07:57 AM
I am not able to send gifts to friends, I always get the maxed out message. I have tried different items, and different friends, but I still get the same message. I get the message the first time I try to send a gift.

MiniLaura
06-28-13, 02:07 PM
I have Ipad 3 with IOS 6.4... that is not the reason. clearly something is going on with your end as everything was working fine until a couple weeks ago. no explanation for this. i havent played valentine edition in months why would i all of a sudden need it?

The second part of maguar's answer was for mackbolan.

The problem you are having is universal across all devices. The developers are aware of the bug.
For now, force closing and restarting has been known to fix the bug for most people. However, I just look at the spreadsheet that maguar linked to.

MiniLaura
06-28-13, 02:10 PM
I am not able to send gifts to friends, I always get the maxed out message. I have tried different items, and different friends, but I still get the same message. I get the message the first time I try to send a gift.

One of two things may be happening:
1. You get the message if you are trying to send gifts to more than three friends. You can only send gifts to three friends each day.
2. The friend that you are sending a gift to is maxed out on the particular gift that you are trying to send.

Try sending a gift to one friend at a time. If you still get the maxed out message, try sending a different gift to that same friend. Keep changing gifts until you get the "gift is sent" message.

debiwatters
07-03-13, 04:36 PM
I have done all of the above and STILL have the same problem. I have an iphone 4s, castle story version 1.1.4. I don't know how to do screen shot, but i continuously have issues upgrading buildings... after collecting all required items, and the items showing completed, the build button is grayed out. Sometimes when i do a hard close, the requirements then change and i have to start collecting again. OR it stays the same, but still doesn't allow me to build.

maguar
07-04-13, 04:02 AM
I have done all of the above and STILL have the same problem. I have an iphone 4s, castle story version 1.1.4. I don't know how to do screen shot, but i continuously have issues upgrading buildings... after collecting all required items, and the items showing completed, the build button is grayed out. Sometimes when i do a hard close, the requirements then change and i have to start collecting again. OR it stays the same, but still doesn't allow me to build.

The small number of coins that you're seeing as a requirement is incorrect. When you force close and see the other requirements, they are correct. If you force close and still see a small number of coins it's because you've looked at a building that really does require coins (thousands of them)

debiwatters
07-04-13, 03:50 PM
i got a new iphone 5 (previously had iphone 4s)..... when i reloaded game on new phone, I am back to beginning and have lost EVERYTHING i have worked so hard to get...... any ideas how to recover? I've read posts that if you delete game and reinstall, everything is out there in the cloud but i don't know how to get to it.

arale_norimaki
07-05-13, 12:42 AM
i got a new iphone 5 (previously had iphone 4s)..... when i reloaded game on new phone, I am back to beginning and have lost EVERYTHING i have worked so hard to get...... any ideas how to recover? I've read posts that if you delete game and reinstall, everything is out there in the cloud but i don't know how to get to it.

Don't worry, you will get it all back. You just need to transfer your games.

All the detailed instructions are here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method).

karenshouse
07-05-13, 04:55 AM
I was saving my wisp lanterns to expand, and all of a sudden, my expand sign is no longer there. I am level 30, and know I still had 4 more places which I could expand to. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks.

maguar
07-05-13, 05:08 AM
I was saving my wisp lanterns to expand, and all of a sudden, my expand sign is no longer there. I am level 30, and know I still had 4 more places which I could expand to. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks.

Go to your market and then press the expand button to see the remaining expansions.

karenshouse
07-05-13, 05:00 PM
Thank you so much - just wish there was a way for you to tell us when there is a change like this!

maguar
07-05-13, 05:06 PM
Thank you so much - just wish there was a way for you to tell us when there is a change like this!

Happy to help.

This is the same for dragon and monster and has been since the beginning. When you expand to all the squares that have the expand size, you need to go through the market.

debosden
07-06-13, 06:15 AM
I have been unable to send silver ore to friends...says I am at the gift giving max...when I change to another gift, it sends.

maguar
07-06-13, 04:59 PM
Hi debosden, that means that your neighbour is maxed on silver. They'll need to use some in crafting for you to be able to send them more.

kooky panda
07-09-13, 02:07 PM
New version update in app store. Version 1.1.5

catcrack
07-09-13, 06:05 PM
New version update in app store. Version 1.1.5
All that is listed on the update list is "Bug Fixes Galore!"

As it is standard to list what bugs have been addressed, any reason thus information is not presented?

maguar
07-10-13, 02:38 AM
I've asked for clarification but what has been reported by people includes:

* The coin display issue on building/upgrades
* The social bar on iPads now goes to full at 4 stars
* The menus in the craft stores are laid out better

LadyKatja
07-14-13, 12:27 AM

I'm experiencing similar problems. It seems like materials I build, like Royal Beams and for instance Ornate Beams are disappearing sometimes. Last week I thought it happen but then I started doubting myself. Last night I was certain because I'm crafting materials for hatchery level 4, knight hall level 2, and deep mine level 3 and all of a sudden after coming back to the game, some materials I just mentioned weren't shown anymore in my inventory when I clicked on "gather materials" to see how far I was.

I also noticed the bug I just read about that sometimes I see I need for instance 3 coins, when other times materials are shown instead. I close the came then, restart it and then I see the materials I need. I'm playing on an iPhone 5. What can I do?

(ps. English is not my mother language so excuse me if I made grammar mistakes etc.)

maguar
07-14-13, 02:39 AM
LadyKatja there is a new update that has fixed th coin display issue.

You mentioned that there were three buildings you were working on. Is it possible that you used the items on one of them? That would take them out of your inventory. It's also a good idea to visit someone before exiting the game as this will cause it to sync with the servers. This reduces the chance of items disappearing.

Ps your English is fine :)

LadyKatja
07-14-13, 10:22 AM
Hi Maguar,

Thanks for answering. It might have to do with the bug that I thought having all the materials, but to be honest... I doubt it. 'Happily' building my materials again though I have lost. It is not that I used it for different buildings, that was the doubt I was having last week when it happened. Therefore I watched very carefully to see if that would explain my "lost" materials. As I said it might have to do with the coin bug though. That I saw 4 "completed" while one, the coins, should actually be materials.

I still experience that problem though. How do I get the new fix? I already closed the game and reopened it a few times, but still see coins (for instance to level the deep mine up to level three). For instance I see 3 coins, where there should be "ornate beams" (i believe 2).

xxx

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 12:49 AM
I still experience that problem though. How do I get the new fix? I already closed the game and reopened it a few times, but still see coins (for instance to level the deep mine up to level three). For instance I see 3 coins, where there should be "ornate beams" (i believe 2).

xxx
Go to the appstore and download the new update for the app. However, beware that some people repport that the game crashes more often (not for me, but it is a bit slower)

natalias10152
07-20-13, 09:55 AM
Device: Iphone 4
Game Version: 1.1.3
A troll showed up in the upper left hand corner in an area which I have not expanded to. His "most" is covering multiple buildings which I cannot collect/use. I have restarted the game multiple times, restarted my device twice, and have done multiple hard resets. Still, the troll remains.

Can anyone help me?

greygull
07-20-13, 02:00 PM
Device: Iphone 4
Game Version: 1.1.3
A troll showed up in the upper left hand corner in an area which I have not expanded to. His "most" is covering multiple buildings which I cannot collect/use. I have restarted the game multiple times, restarted my device twice, and have done multiple hard resets. Still, the troll remains.

Can anyone help me?

Keep trying to tap him - sometimes it can take tapping around to grab him to fight.

Liloze
07-21-13, 04:00 AM
my problem started today when i wanted to buy gems on sale.
my ipad version is 5.1.1(9B206) Model MC497E, the Castle Story version I have is 1.1.5.
I have already purchased gems before and there was no problem. today every time i try, it give me this message,:

Connection Manager::Invoke::
Failed to find service
connection url.

my storm ID is Liloze and my kingdom's name is Fantasia.

I did reboot my ipad, then i followed your suggestion, deleted the application to reinstall, now it is giving me the same above mentionned message and I cannot log into my game I am level 18 and spent money on this game, so what teamlava could help do ?