PDA

View Full Version : About those elusive gems...

Unregistered
11-24-10, 07:47 AM
TeamLava,

I know there has probably already been comments on this but why is there such a lack of gems? I would even consider buying them because they're simply so elusive but then I look at the price and think, no way am I paying that for this silly game. I mean honestly, why are they so expensive? You'd probably get way more people buying them and playing the game if it was more "user friendly" and appropriately priced. I feel like you're just getting greedy and trying to price things as high as possible when I know tons of people who would play more if you didn't make things so expensive, thus making more money through quantity of players rather than the size of a few players wallets. It seems there are other games out there that are way more fun simply because I have the freedom of actually playing them without having to pay an arm or leg for a little bit of fun. I don't know how you guys priced everything based on the price of actually designing and maintaining the game but I have a hard time believing that those prices are the lowest they could go with the amount of people that have some kind of device to play these games. It's just a little bit disappointing and I was hoping maybe there was something you could do about this. I'll probably get bored with it soon anyway simply because there's nothing to do without paying through the teeth for a little fun in the game. I didn't mean that as a threat either, just was being realistic. I'm not trying to shout you out either, it's just a waste of a seemingly potentially fun game. I just think that with a little innovation the problem could be fixed. If there is some way that I don't know about and all this is for naught, feel free to enlighten me and on anything else as well :P

On a better note, thanks for fixing the wallpaper bug. That was rather annoying xD;;.. Didn't want to sound too doom-and-gloom so I thought I'd add that in 'cause it was true anyway.

-Disgruntled Player