PDA

View Full Version : Lost Page

floramina
09-17-12, 09:47 PM
I got three pages pretty easily but havent found any for the past three days despite heaps of chopping trees and mining. Is there a bug with this or are the lost pages THAT rare?

MHz_
09-18-12, 01:56 AM
just make sure you're still on the quest for the pages, and you should get them from harvesting crops, chopping trees, mining rocks etc..

floramina
09-18-12, 02:23 PM
Thx Mhz_ I am still on the Book of Spells quest for Old Thomas. Have not found the remaining 2 lost pages needed for this quest in four days of harvesting, chopping and mining. I collected the first 3 pages within minutes of getting the quest.

would you mind looking into this. Many thanks. ID floramina, ipad2, OS 4.3.5

bigbux3
09-18-12, 04:24 PM
Isn't Castle Story released in the U.S Store? I can't find it.

kooky panda
09-18-12, 04:35 PM
Isn't Castle Story released in the U.S Store? I can't find it.

Not yet.

bigbux3
09-18-12, 04:35 PM
Not yet.

Thanks.

xguccix
09-21-12, 01:50 AM
I'm having issues with this goal also. My game skipped this step (i didnt skip it using gems) and I have the final step saying I should be able to craft the spell book, only I'm missing all 5 pages. Ive been harvesting, and collecting for weeks. Not a single page.

I've reinstalled the game, and updated it.

MHz_
09-21-12, 09:05 AM
I'm having issues with this goal also. My game skipped this step (i didnt skip it using gems) and I have the final step saying I should be able to craft the spell book, only I'm missing all 5 pages. Ive been harvesting, and collecting for weeks. Not a single page.

I've reinstalled the game, and updated it.
Send me a pm with your storm8 id, and ill make sure you get fixed today.

cast1532
09-24-12, 02:12 PM
I had no problems completing this goal but I did start the game when it was first release to Australia.

I hope you can get pass this.

floramina
09-24-12, 06:32 PM
Hooray for MHz! Got my 5 pages and am crafting the book now 