PDA

View Full Version : Is it posible... Has anyone managed it?

mammami08
09-17-12, 05:40 PM
I don't have ? Diamond but i have ? Infinity. I have breed My Infinity to get quatzel and two crusaiders. I thought that if i breed My Infinity with one of the diamondhybrids i would eventually get ? Diamond, but NO. I insted got My second crusaider. So i thought maby if i breed crusaider with crusaider i Will get ? Diamond, after 237 tries to day i get .... Another crusaider! All the others were just fire.

So My question is, have anybody breeded ? Diamond from the diamondhybrids?is it posible? I don't mind when fire pops up because it's just then seconds but i really didn't want one more crusaider. It takes forever to get from breeding to egg to habitat and i Will have to sell either that one or three ontets to by another Diamond Island. I just can't bling myself to sell the crusaider so that meens by by ? alot of scorpions, Eagles or fireforest insted....:mad:

mammami08
09-17-12, 05:43 PM
Excuse the spelning, My iPad is crazy with the autocorrect....

auroracon
09-17-12, 05:58 PM
I'm really curious about this as well. I have an infinity and crusader and want to try breeding them but if its not possible to get a diamond from that combo i may not bother since i rather not get another crusader before i get a quetzel or gold or diamond.

mammami08
09-17-12, 06:01 PM
I starten ? thread erlier to day askunge if anyone managed to breed ? Diamond from either Infinity+one oft the diamondhybrids or whit two crusaiders, we just have to wait and see if anyone respons positiv to that and then get to breeding

CyndersTears
09-17-12, 06:13 PM
Meh. I don't know, but who did you use to get infinity?

mammami08
09-17-12, 06:17 PM
I think i was the one to discover that Fairy + wizard can give you ? Infinity ;)

CyndersTears
09-17-12, 06:31 PM
Ah. Do i need to level my wizard to level 10? mine's in the evolution temple right now to become level 7.

carijonas
09-17-12, 09:02 PM
I've heard a few people talking about getting a diamond from their diamond hybrids .. But I don't think it increases your chances

vanillaheaven
09-17-12, 11:11 PM
Well, from what I know from the Dragon story wiki, you can get a Diamond if you breed infinity with infinity, for example, but not if you breed infinity with crusader. Crusader plus crusader doesn't give you diamond, either. :( Congrats on your Infinity, though :)

mammami08
09-18-12, 12:56 AM
I used epic Fairy and lvl 6 wizard, so no it don't have to be epic

mammami08
09-18-12, 01:00 AM
I've heard a few people talking about getting a diamond from their diamond hybrids .. But I don't think it increases your chances

No, but it does not matter because you can breed them over and over and over again since the Only other dragon that you might get is fire ( if you breed Infinity and crusaider or crusaider and crusaider) and that one takes 10 sek. But i don't think it's posible to get ? Diamond when you breed those combos...???

mammami08
09-18-12, 01:01 AM
Well, from what I know from the Dragon story wiki, you can get a Diamond if you breed infinity with infinity, for example, but not if you breed infinity with crusader. Crusader plus crusader doesn't give you diamond, either. :( Congrats on your Infinity, though :)

Thanks, that's what i suspected and what the results show so far...

Darkstorm2
09-18-12, 03:59 AM
You can not get diamond dragons from breeding diamond hybrids. You can get diamonds from diamonds though.

CyndersTears
09-18-12, 07:25 PM
Ok. I used epic fairy and 7 Wizard... fruitful so far DX