PDA

View Full Version : Don't understand gifts

Stamps2
09-17-12, 04:46 PM
How many gifts can I give? How do I know what type of gifts my neighbors are looking for? Do I need to request gifts or when I have something waiting to be built are the materials already in my gift list?

kwhales
09-17-12, 05:41 PM
You can give a gift to every neighbor. Sometimes it won't be given to them because there is a max on how many gifts each of us can receive (I don't know how many). My neighbors ask me through posts what they need. Some things needed for building can only be sent when a neighbor is currently building something and requests it through the build. (a blue box appears on the needed items that says ask neighbors/friends.) You can request gifts as just as your neighbors can request them from you. Post on your one screen or ask each neighbor individually. Its up to you.

No materials on a a gift list. You must make requests. It's real easy. You can always over ask (say you need 4 nails, well ask more then 4 friends and you will have them in storage for your next build, then you won't need to ask often. I do this often. If I only need a couple items, I will split my friend list in two and ask all of them for the items. Now I have a bunch of building stuff in storage and I don't have to ask so often.

jimtsang
09-19-12, 06:25 PM
Some of my friend request "sand", but not in my gift list. How can I give them?

AwesomeMiz
09-20-12, 03:50 AM
You can only receive 20 gifts each day. And when your neighbors are requesting sand, it's because they need it to finish a goal. With goals the items your neighbors request aren't on the gift list.

meme1098
09-20-12, 11:19 AM
If its an actual request on your newsfeed, all you need is to just click the accept button and it's sent to them.

marrrina
09-20-12, 01:34 PM
Some of my friend request "sand", but not in my gift list. How can I give them?

Just hit the accept button beside the request. Some gifts aren't things that you can pick and choose to give to them (like the nails, wood, wood glue, etc.). Sometimes certain parts are needed when you build a room or an object, and the parts needed can only be given when requested, such as the sand.