PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else has this problem?

RinoaN
09-17-12, 03:32 PM
I noticed that when I collect tips it would credit 20 and then deduct 20-50 randomly. I slowly collected some one by one to observe and it deducts after every other 3 coins. Basically I'm not getting very much from tips and there is no point.

sunnyazchica
09-17-12, 07:24 PM
Maybe you happened to sell an item at the same time.

RinoaN
09-17-12, 07:50 PM
If I sell an item it should go up not down.

rooncake
09-17-12, 08:19 PM
I can confirm this, I tried it out and watched very carefully - you are right, you lose 20-50 coins (I lost up to 60 at one point, it went up by 60 when I got the tips all at once, then it disappeared immediately. The tips didn't return to the tables or anything, they were just gone, EXP stayed the same however (you get one per tip)). So this bug is happening to me too.

sweetstuff525
09-17-12, 08:43 PM
Why bother tl will just say its " cosmetic"

karinscafe
09-17-12, 09:07 PM
After reading your post, I also watched the coin count as I collected tips and something doesn't add up! There were customers in my bakery as I collected tips. The counter went up rapidly and then seemed to reset itself back. The decrease was definitely significant. With the high cost of baking, we certainly can not afford to have technical difficulties! Is someone looking into this?

xoxjenn
09-18-12, 12:33 AM
Mine doesn't go down, only up. I tried it multiple times.

RinoaN
09-18-12, 04:27 AM
I play on both android and iOS and it seems to be only on the android.

Snapenath
09-18-12, 04:38 AM
I have just checked and I do not have this bug on Iphone. So might be an Android problem indeed.

beertjeanita
09-18-12, 04:46 AM
M
Why bother tl will just say its " cosmetic"
loL or for the longivity of the game!

house0fjoy
09-18-12, 05:17 AM
gasp! You're absolutely right...after reading this thread, I went back to my bakery and observed ...YES! Tips get credited but in the next few seconds, even MORE coins get deducted than the credited tips! What a shame!

nmishii
09-18-12, 06:23 AM
There's another thread on this so even more people have seen this. I have.

TL said its "cosmetic", that the server keeps track of the total correctly and you have to restart your game to see the coins added back in. They're working on making it so you don't have to restart to see the correct total.

The last time there was a coin loss problem TL said it was cosmetic, but it really wasn't all the time. Personally I don't think this is truly cosmetic either.

Android.

house0fjoy
09-18-12, 07:51 AM
I play on a iPad ..and, naah, I don't believe it's cosmetic either. Bye bye coinage in 101 ways!

RinoaN
09-18-12, 05:29 PM
I don't think that anyone can tell if it was credited back. You gain coins every second and the numbers change all the time. Sounds like a lost cause in tipping to me.

rooncake
09-18-12, 05:36 PM
I'm on iphone 4s and I have this bug, so it's not just android.

electrikbarbarella
09-19-12, 08:39 AM
Me too. I'm on an iPhone and noticed the same issue. *sigh*

ozoz12
09-19-12, 10:07 AM
ALL, try this. Close the bakery which mean you don't have any one coming in for the food, so the coins bar should stop. And now you go try visit 1 neighbour and leave them 6 tips. Come back to your bakery and you will notice your coin get deduct in a few seconds.
That's the reason! Which mean when you tip pepole your coin get deducted but in poportion! That's how i found out a few months ago. I could be wrong :-)

shalla666
09-19-12, 11:36 AM
Here's another one for you (DroidX phone): Sometimes I click on the wrong appliance, and when it shows the item/time to bake it deducts coins then too. Have the same problem in Zoo Story, but since I"m closing shop on ZS it won't affect me much. If anyone has RS installed too, check to see if it happens there as well. RS and BS probably use the same base code since the games are so similar, and I bet the problem is there too.

pattypopo
09-19-12, 10:02 PM
After you collect your tips try visiting/tipping a neighbor. This should reset your coins to the correct amount. It usually works for me.

jaysu21
09-20-12, 05:44 PM
I watched my coins today as I was picking up my tips and when I pickled up my tips it went down 2000 coins. Its pretty hard as it is with the prices going up, but subtracting just because I pick up tips, really Tl? That is low. So this is going to be 2 steps toward and 5 back. I think I should just close shop like I intended all along.

SweetEs1
09-20-12, 06:23 PM
I play on a KF & I'm not getting credit for all of my tips. It seems to happen with every third set of tips that I collect.

frozendelitexD
09-21-12, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I believe its a bug issue of sorts. I have read about some players experiencing the glitch of collecting tips but losing money in the bakery story increased prices thread (located in the feedback/bugs discussion section). Oh wells - all i know is im no longer earning as much as before, or even any, for that matter =P

koala23farm
09-24-12, 06:16 AM
Hopefully it's a bug, but I have a hint its another intentional thing