PDA

View Full Version : reciving goal items

ApplePieVille
09-16-12, 06:25 PM
In my news feed it says A friend responded to your request. But I dont get the items. The game will tell me I have Progress on goals but nothing changed. Im not even sure if they get the Items I send them. Been building things for 2 days now and Nothing :mad:.... any Ideas.

marrrina
09-16-12, 06:48 PM
Delete/reinstall.

Or in my case...

Sometimes things won't show up unless I force close the game and reopen it. I find this game is obnoxiously slow at updating this sort of thing.

ApplePieVille
09-16-12, 06:55 PM
Ok, how do you force close the game? I have an i phone I just push the button and it closes like i do all my other games. If I Delete/ReInstall would I lose everything I have already?

greygull
09-16-12, 07:03 PM
No, your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything. To close out the game, double tap the home button, then hold the app until it starts shaking, and a red minus symbol appears, then press the red minus. That just stops an app from running.

ApplePieVille
09-16-12, 07:40 PM
OMG still nothing, I restarted my phone, forced closed app I even reinstalled game and still nothing.. ( done all that several times ) Now what?

ApplePieVille
09-16-12, 08:31 PM
My friend sent me a message saying they could not send me a gift because i recieved my max, I have NOT recieved any gifts today, I think there is a problem there also.. I still need Help please.

greygull
09-16-12, 08:45 PM
Depending on where you live, "today" could be different from today for Teamlava. They are based in California, and use Pacific time midnight for the restart of the day. It's about 8:45pm now, so things will reset to a new day in about 3 hours fom now.

How many people are you sending requests to? Only 20 people per day can fill requests for you, so asking too many each day will end up clogging up the system. Try skipping requesting for a couple of days, then only sending no more then 25 per day.