PDA

View Full Version : Best factory?

Guest :)
11-24-10, 05:32 AM
What is the best factory to choose?
Which is the best product to produce that gets you more money?
I was just wondering if anyone knew thanks :)

ID=NewPhilly lvl64 AddMe!
01-13-11, 09:09 PM
Ok so popsicles will get u the most money. iiiif u do the 1 minute interval evry minute on the minute. so the best long term one is massage chairs. makes u the most money in 2 days. i havent really researched this. see if super volcano's chart has the info

Unregistered
01-17-11, 08:01 PM
The coffe maker is the best 17600 12 hours perfectly fits scduele

Unregistered
01-18-11, 05:09 AM
I would say Pretty Ponies, 2 days and brings in 43,000+ coins for 7,300 spend

geniaaL2
05-31-11, 06:59 AM
for once a day. red tricycles has the best income. but only if you log on once a day.
otherwise
popcycle (1min)
breakfast cereal (15min)
energy drinks (30min)
fizzy soda (1hour)
here is my list for all the stuff:

moloko94
06-05-11, 10:39 AM
I think you also need to take into account the stars earned too, to help advance levels. It gets really hard to make comparisons, but when you get to level 4 there is a bonus anyway, and they are all different too. I tried the spreadsheet route, but then wondered exactly how much time this game was going to take up!

mylittlelego
06-21-11, 08:09 AM
I would say Pretty Ponies, 2 days and brings in 43,000+ coins for 7,300 spend

in just 6 days yuo can get up to a million dollars

Olderyzer
06-23-11, 12:15 PM
for once a day. red tricycles has the best income. but only if you log on once a day.
otherwise
popcycle (1min)
breakfast cereal (15min)
energy drinks (30min)
fizzy soda (1hour)
here is my list for all the stuff:

All my factory orders have been mastered...I just do red tricycles everyday building up cash and exp just in case they do a max level bump again or allow expansion.

Some new factory orders would be real nice....I would love a 5-day order that would be as good per day as red tricycles.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:24 PM
in just 6 days yuo can get up to a million dollars

You can do it even quicker; have lots of factories (high level of course) and keep doing the highest income items (not considering timing) then keep instantly completing with gems. Expensive from a gem point of view but cheaper than buying the equivalent with gems directly.