PDA

View Full Version : Game lag after hitting breed = rare/super rare/ultra rare??

auroracon
09-16-12, 04:32 PM
Does anyone else notice that occasionally there is a lag in the game right after hitting the 'breed' button (after selecting the two dragons you want to breed, the heart button)?

Like, sometimes it immediately goes thru and the little icon appears right away in the bottom right hand corner that you can click on to see what the time/gold is (and therefor what dragon you most likely have). But sometimes it takes a second or two before it pops up...

Last night I noticed this lag was longer than usual when I got my Infinity and my Crusader. Like, it seemed to be twice as long, almost like the game was making a decision what dragon to give me...

But i've noticed that this lag sometimes happens right before I get a regular rare or super rare. Of course I get it too with commons, so I'm not saying it's 100% foolproof, but has anyone else noticed this in their game?

I just get really excited now when it lags lol

shahed12
09-16-12, 05:42 PM
I know it happens to me when I breed rares and super rares(I don't have ultra rares :D.)

09-16-12, 07:05 PM
I also have notied the lag waiting for the icon toshow so i an find out how log i will have to wait for the hatch.

LilMzB4Life
09-16-12, 07:44 PM
I have noticed the lag as well and look forward to everytime it happens. It's a tell tale sign for me. I know that if it pops up quick I'm getting a common. If it lags it's something good and hopefully something I don't already have.

CyndersTears
09-16-12, 09:22 PM
It happens to me, but then...

my ipof loses connection. And i have to re-do breeding and i end up gatting a stupid little fairy or something like that. >.> WHAI.

CyndersTears
09-16-12, 09:23 PM
*IPod(Sorry, typo)

jackie2006
09-16-12, 10:23 PM
yes, it happen to me too when I was breeding my diamond to fire, normally it pops up right away a fire dragon but some day I got a long wait for almost 30min. I thought of a Crusader but then it became fire. it also happen when I breed my diamond to air too. ...i did not get a gold yet. I have been breeding for more than 200 times.
some guy at TL who control the breeding. he does not want us to get the ultra rare dragon.

MazShaddix
09-17-12, 12:27 AM
I've noticed the lag with rares and super rares like with my mermaid (which has started to hatch)