PDA

View Full Version : How lucky are you ???

Manaphio
09-16-12, 02:39 PM
So lately as people know I got diamond but straight after I got aether my super rares are increasing like I've got scorpion landworm so yeah 😄😉☀😊☺

draginraiser
09-16-12, 03:27 PM
With two of my friends lately I've noticed a surge in luck. Everything they breed gives them rares or super rares. Sad timez

Manaphio
09-16-12, 04:13 PM
With two of my friends lately I've noticed a surge in luck. Everything they breed gives them rares or super rares. Sad timez

Keep your hopes high luck will come your way ��������

auroracon
09-16-12, 04:25 PM
Well I just got an Infinity last night, and then about an hour later I got a Crusader! (yeah I bought gold to speed up the Infinity breeding/hatching/evolution)

I don't know if there's something "in the water" but I've definitely been getting a lot of super rares lately too. But I've also started doing most of my breeding at certain times of the day. Like 3-5pm and 10-midnight EST. I got my two ultra rares around 10pm EST.

Suave_Spencer
09-16-12, 04:55 PM
If I'm specifically trying for something I seem to be unlucky. However, if I stop and breed random pairs I seem to get rares that I need. Last three of this are Fairy, Trickster and the Wizard I'm currently waiting for. I did also get Eagle, Scorpion and Seabreeze really easily.

Manaphio
09-17-12, 03:03 AM
Well I just got an Infinity last night, and then about an hour later I got a Crusader! (yeah I bought gold to speed up the Infinity breeding/hatching/evolution)

I don't know if there's something "in the water" but I've definitely been getting a lot of super rares lately too. But I've also started doing most of my breeding at certain times of the day. Like 3-5pm and 10-midnight EST. I got my two ultra rares around 10pm EST.
Wow yor lucky how did you get the infinity

gannicus88
09-17-12, 03:27 AM
if i had to rate my luck between 1 and 100
it would be a massive 6

swanhenge
09-17-12, 07:02 AM
I've also noticed the breedings have gotten a little looser. My last 5 breedings have given me Aether, Life, Mistmoth, Diamond and Life.

Manaphio
09-17-12, 07:44 AM
I've also noticed the breedings have gotten a little looser. My last 5 breedings have given me Aether, Life, Mistmoth, Diamond and Life.Wow your lucky

cedkugedchgd
09-17-12, 07:53 AM
my last 5 breedings were all common ones :(

a friend of mine plays the game and is on level 19 and bred an aether dragon a week ago, yesterday a honeybee and a mermaid dragon and today i saw an aether dragon hatching at her island... this is so unfair, i'm on level 43 and don't even have an aether or mermaid...

darkrandy
09-17-12, 08:46 AM
Share some luck my way then...

I finally bred a Planet, after the 120th time trying to breed a Diamond...
So, someday I will get a Diamond

Manaphio
09-17-12, 10:00 AM
my last 5 breedings were all common ones :(

a friend of mine plays the game and is on level 19 and bred an aether dragon a week ago, yesterday a honeybee and a mermaid dragon and today i saw an aether dragon hatching at her island... this is so unfair, i'm on level 43 and don't even have an aether or mermaid... don't worry luck will come your way reasech about how to get them that's what I did

FridayFreckled
09-18-12, 08:03 AM
Mine's not too bad overall. I've been trying to fill in any non-diamond dragons before starting in on trying for diamond again in earnest.

Took somewhere between 40-50 tries to finally get a forestfire (not too tortuous, as life is only a 3 hour time), but then it looks like I'm getting my missing parakeet after only 3 tries.

That leaves me only missing mermaid, honeybee, and familiar to fill in before the diamond torment begins. ;)

libbyjoyous
09-18-12, 10:12 AM
I just started playing a few weeks ago and am finally getting some interesting breeds last two were fairy and mistmoth im so far just breeding random pairs... so yeah i feel lucky

yorkie80
09-18-12, 01:45 PM
Not very lately, as in the last week I have been breeding fairly constantly and all I've got are common except one serpent

Horntail21
09-18-12, 05:55 PM
I was feeling lucky. I got 4 rares in a row. Now I've gotten 4 commons in a row.