09-16-12, 02:45 PM
You mean on this forum

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 02:45 PM
I have no idea

FarmerTrunte
09-16-12, 02:55 PM
I would also like to know..
I got a private album on my page, do people have to be a "contact" or a "friend" to see this???

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 03:03 PM
I would also like to know..
I got a private album on my page, do people have to be a "contact" or a "friend" to see this??? contact or moderator

queentina3
09-16-12, 03:27 PM
What is the difference between a friend and a contact?

A friendship is a mutual, two-way relationship between two users. It is initiated by one user and accepted by the other.

A contact is a one-way friendship. This could be where the other person does not accept the friendship, a friendship request is pending, or you do not wish to be friends at this time but want to show them as a contact only.

Found under FAQ and search for Friends and Contacts. This thread really belongs in OT as it has nothing to do with Bakery Story.

FarmerTrunte
09-16-12, 03:42 PM
Thx queen, I looked it up, so now I know :)

26peanut
09-17-12, 02:15 PM
What is the difference between a friend and a contact?

A friendship is a mutual, two-way relationship between two users. It is initiated by one user and accepted by the other.

A contact is a one-way friendship. This could be where the other person does not accept the friendship, a friendship request is pending, or you do not wish to be friends at this time but want to show them as a contact only.

Found under FAQ and search for Friends and Contacts. This thread really belongs in OT as it has nothing to do with Bakery Story.

Thx:):)